Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Natural High

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
This is for any SS who do drugs. Go to the JoS Demons page, scroll down to any one that stands out to you (any one at all), and focus on their sigil. I am literally sitting here in bliss. Their sigils do things to your soul, just focusing on them seems to fix the soul.

Stronger, empowered, blissful. For eternity.
Drugs rot the soul, and make your next life (cuz you won't reach godhood doing drugs) more difficult.

Reach out to our Gods, they are here to help us. But you have to put in the effort, they won't help otherwise as there is no point for them to help if you aren't willing to evolve.

The pillars of my soul are vibrating, and I'm not even doing anything but looking at a picture of a sigil, lol.
Does anyone even want their life to be more difficult? Or you can take the easy route, get on good terms with our Gods, do an RTR here and there, more and more as you get deeper into Satanism, but start where you can :)

Thanks for this I wish it take further
On May 5, 2017 5:22 PM, "lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This is for any SS who do drugs. Go to the JoS Demons page, scroll down to any one that stands out to you (any one at all), and focus on their sigil. I am literally sitting here in bliss. Their sigils do things to your soul, just focusing on them seems to fix the soul.

Drugs rot the soul, and make your next life (cuz you won't reach godhood doing drugs) more difficult.

Reach out to our Gods, they are here to help us. But you have to put in the effort, they won't help otherwise as there is no point for them to help if you aren't willing to evolve.

The pillars of my soul are vibrating, and I'm not even doing anything but looking at a picture of a sigil, lol.
Does anyone even want their life to be more difficult? Or you can take the easy route, get on good terms with our Gods, do an RTR here and there, more and more as you get deeper into Satanism, but start where you can :)

What confuses me is I am drawn to more than one. Not all of them, of course but, a number of them get my attention.

Today, going through the list, I believe I learned it was Haures who came to me in dreams and who helped with a couple questions I had.

The description was too precise.

Hail all of you loyal to Hell!
Hail Hitler!
Hail Haures!
Hail Satan!

@lydia
Thanks to your post I got the idea to do this. I just scrolled through the pages quickly and left it off, but I was lead to it again later. Then I read every demons biography through and looked at each sigil. Today I meditated on some of them, and it really is awesome! I find amon ra's sigil to be the most impressive - It had this kind of absurdly powerful feel. I also meditated on haures's sigil because I read she appeared without wings and floated on air (I found these qualities to be very cool and unique) and after a while I felt like I was going to start floating too (lol), and I meditated on vapulas sigil before an exam I had today which helped me concentrate and answer the questions. It's really surprising how strong these sigils are. I might actually make this a daily routine.

-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan!
On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 18:23, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   This is for any SS who do drugs. Go to the JoS Demons page, scroll down to any one that stands out to you (any one at all), and focus on their sigil. I am literally sitting here in bliss. Their sigils do things to your soul, just focusing on them seems to fix the soul.

Hmm, Lydia did you draw the sigil out on a paper and visualized or just on sigil pic in mobile? Thanks.

Attachments :

On 2 June 2017 at 12:12, 'Xloopyxloox .' xloopyxloox2001@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Does weed count? Because I've been thinking of trying weed but only to be used as a pain killer, because over the counter pain killer literally does nothing to ease my pain.
On 2 Jun 2017 08:30, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I only saw this post today. This is great advice.

More people need to see this and try it out. It really works.

Thanks for sharing Lydia!

@Sahasrarabliss I just brought it up on my phone or computer, remembered it, and visualized it in my mind. Or you can stare at it on paper or on your phone, any method works :)

@Shael, that's a great experience. Meditating on sigils really help with advancement and everything :)

---In [email protected], <sahasrarabliss@... wrote :

Hmm, Lydia did you draw the sigil out on a paper and visualized or just on sigil pic in mobile? Thanks.

Weed will open you to negative beings and programming while making you dumb and retarded. Do yoga, qiqong a solar square, a 40 days workong for your back.

@xloopy. Ref pain killers 
Weed is NOT a good anything for a SS. There are bounteous articles and information about the effects of weed and other drugs. All are negative effects!
If you want a good pain killer, do meditations. You can bring energy to the affected area to help heal it. You can spin and energize the chakra controlling the affected area. You can meditate on the nerve area of the brain.  You don't have to know exactly where the area is in your brain only that there is a nerve center controlling the pain concept.  And diminish the pain at the brain. You can do a working for better health. There's lots of them! And the list goes on...
If you value your relationship with Satan, do not resort to drugs! That's the coward's joo-poo way. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 10:08 AM, 'Xloopyxloox .' xloopyxloox2001@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Does weed count? Because I've been thinking of trying weed but only to be used as a pain killer, because over the counter pain killer literally does nothing to ease my pain.
On 2 Jun 2017 08:30, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I only saw this post today. This is great advice.

More people need to see this and try it out. It really works.

Thanks for sharing Lydia!

@Lydia_666 I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart for this thread and this knowledge.

On looking through the Gods of Hell, I was drawn to many.

None so much as the mighty Malphas, though. I wondered why a God of such raw physical power would reach to me. Still, I've learned to trust them more and so I went with it.

After focusing on His sigil, I downloaded it and returned to it again and again.

And again and again...not even understanding why.

Just yesterday, a regularly drunken slob tried attacking me physically - a HUGE mistake for him, it turned out.

Without going into too many details, I was seated, with my back actually to the wall and he came at me with his usual preliminary trash talking and threats and stupidity.

I waited until he made his move and until I felt his fetid breath on my face.

One punch and he was unconcious before he hit the ground. I landed on his chest with both knees. Then, one more gratifying punch to his jaw again, just to be sure.

He was out cold. I got up, walked away and sat down in a meditative pose to calm down.

When the police arrived (They've had numerous encounters with him) all they did was giggle. They asked my side with a smile on their faces.

A large crowd of people witnessed it and, since then, I've also learned this slob is reputed as abusive, disrespectful of women in general and, a couple have told me of constant sexual harassment.

He's also a staff member of the place where I stay. Well, he WAS, anyway.

Numerous people have told me thank you. Numerous people now know this white man has some fight in him.

I've earned an entirely new level of local respect among everyone here.

Thank you, Lydia_666, for this.

Thank you, Malphas, for the power.

Thank you, Satan, for everything!

(And, some folks I've had discussions with are likely to take Satanism into consideration. So, there's THAT, too!)

WELCOME LADY VICTORY!

Lydia_666, you have my undying gratitude for this thread.

Thanks for the information I need this to work like with pot I have cut down the last bag a half ounce lasted a month that right there is improvement for me since meditations that I have been doing plus RTRS when I can meaning when my wife is not around the last ones were on the 3 of June need to be more come entity working through my wife an outsider meaning not a practiceing xain but still holds that deluted shit So Much Thanks Hail Satan Thanks Sister in Unity of Satan though I know also individually Thanks Again I Will do this this moment Hail Satan Forever more

@no state. Ref Malphas
Yaye! That is the difference. You followed the directions of the God Malphas. The Gods have the ability to see the future. By trusting Him, you were not harmed! 
Plus, we have no idea of the joo-poo plans it messed up! The Gods help many ways, many times we're not even aware of. I love to be *used* like that!
I also like how you stopped and meditated after. Even though it is a big boost to the ego to use god-like qualities, staying meditative as an SS will help to stay away from the kiki-ego trip. 
Yaye! Thanks for sharing!! 
HS88

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 9:53 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Lydia_666 I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart for this thread and this knowledge.

On looking through the Gods of Hell, I was drawn to many.

None so much as the mighty Malphas, though. I wondered why a God of such raw physical power would reach to me. Still, I've learned to trust them more and so I went with it.

After focusing on His sigil, I downloaded it and returned to it again and again.

And again and again...not even understanding why.

Just yesterday, a regularly drunken slob tried attacking me physically - a HUGE mistake for him, it turned out.

Without going into too many details, I was seated, with my back actually to the wall and he came at me with his usual preliminary trash talking and threats and stupidity.

I waited until he made his move and until I felt his fetid breath on my face.

One punch and he was unconcious before he hit the ground. I landed on his chest with both knees. Then, one more gratifying punch to his jaw again, just to be sure.

He was out cold. I got up, walked away and sat down in a meditative pose to calm down.

When the police arrived (They've had numerous encounters with him) all they did was giggle. They asked my side with a smile on their faces.

A large crowd of people witnessed it and, since then, I've also learned this slob is reputed as abusive, disrespectful of women in general and, a couple have told me of constant sexual harassment.

He's also a staff member of the place where I stay. Well, he WAS, anyway.

Numerous people have told me thank you. Numerous people now know this white man has some fight in him.

I've earned an entirely new level of local respect among everyone here.

Thank you, Lydia_666, for this.

Thank you, Malphas, for the power.

Thank you, Satan, for everything!

(And, some folks I've had discussions with are likely to take Satanism into consideration. So, there's THAT, too!)

WELCOME LADY VICTORY!

Lydia_666, you have my undying gratitude for this thread.

What are rtr?
On May 5, 2017 12:22 PM, "lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@ denadehna and Lydia666 as an added bonus (in addition to seeing his face, once he was able to get up and move around a couple days later) he was made to leave the property, altogether.

Thrown out on his ear.

He had been here so long, he had managed to accumulate to much to take with him. So, a few volunteers stepped up to put his property in storage.

As they were packing his property up, several personal items which had been reported stolen were recovered.

This has turned out to be True Justice, on multiple levels! I've been saying "You're welcome," with a smile, for days now!

A huge discomfort around here has been exposed and removed.

I can never thank all of you, Father Satan and Mighty Malphas enough!

I love my Family! I am grateful.

@ no state. Ref justice
Yaye! I'm also enjoying your attitude through all this. 
Stay strong with Satan!
HS88

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 11:39 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @ denadehna and Lydia666 as an added bonus (in addition to seeing his face, once he was able to get up and move around a couple days later) he was made to leave the property, altogether.

Thrown out on his ear.

He had been here so long, he had managed to accumulate to much to take with him. So, a few volunteers stepped up to put his property in storage.

As they were packing his property up, several personal items which had been reported stolen were recovered.

This has turned out to be True Justice, on multiple levels! I've been saying "You're welcome," with a smile, for days now!

A huge discomfort around here has been exposed and removed.

I can never thank all of you, Father Satan and Mighty Malphas enough!

I love my Family! I am grateful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back