Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Native Americans

Ca

I was wondering I've read alot about the Aryan race but haven't heard much on native Americans. Im mix native American and white and would love to know more about native American history as it relates to Satanism  I was hoping someone here would know something about it as I don't trust many "historical" sources.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

The evidence shows the Aryans where in the America's over 17,000 years ago. And in many cases before the Asianiod races crossed into the America's. However the people called Natives did have a Satanic culture some of it I believe was passed down from Aryans as in certain parts of the America's its blatant. The Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle. The S.America's this was obviously everwhere even in the art. This was because they was large scale mixing and warring among the Asianoid and Aryan peoples in the ancient past. As their records still record. But cultural infusion or not the one aspect that is dominate is they where all Serpent Worshippers and originally had the practice of Kundalini energy transmitted to them by the Gods. Many of the names of the Native Tribes translate out into different names for the Serpent. The Natives also had a fierce spirit. So many of them literally could not be used as slaves. The slavers [many jews there] just stopped even trying. They would beat them, starve them and even kill them. But they couldn't break their spirit and make slaves of them. It was the highest dishonor in their culture. The Totem Pole is the Native version of the Mount Meru Axis and represents the spinal column and the ascend of the kundalini energy. The Native tribes also honored the physical serpent as holy. The feathered head gear that is famous in their culture actually represents the ascended kundalini power and the full activation of the thousand petal lotus or crown chakra.etc They also have the swastika which is the ancient symbol for the soul, its empowerment and the solar charka. And of Satan directly. Many of the tribes literally worshipped Satan under his many ancient titles in the America's. Many aspects of their culture was identical to other Gentile cultures as the information was the same and from the same Gods. The drum and the drum stick I note many of them use in their rituals. Is an ancient symbol of the I and O or male and female polarity of the soul and its beat symbolizes something every important. Its an ancient motif. From what I have been told [I grew up near a reservation town] the use of the drum goes back thousands of years in their culture.  Bon is a good example. I note many Natives have lost the core knowledge of their culture. And are trying to rebuild it with very little. Which is the same all over the place given what the enemy has done to humanity.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:26:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Native Americans

I was wondering I've read alot about the Aryan race but haven't heard much on native Americans. Im mix native American and white and would love to know more about native American history as it relates to Satanism  I was hoping someone here would know something about it as I don't trust many "historical" sources.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Native Americans are actually an Asian race . If that helps with anything.

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ca <bid_farewell_c hris@... wrote:

I was wondering I've read alot about the Aryan race but haven't heard much on native Americans. Im mix native American and white and would love to know more about native American history as it relates to Satanism I was hoping someone here would know something about it as I don't trust many "historical" sources.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Thank you very much don I appreciate the info

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL SET!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!
<hr>From: Don Danko
Sent: 9/25/2012 10:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Native Americans

The evidence shows the Aryans where in the America's over 17,000 years ago. And in many cases before the Asianiod races crossed into the America's. However the people called Natives did have a Satanic culture some of it I believe was passed down from Aryans as in certain parts of the America's its blatant. The Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle. The S.America's this was obviously everwhere even in the art. This was because they was large scale mixing and warring among the Asianoid and Aryan peoples in the ancient past. As their records still record. But cultural infusion or not the one aspect that is dominate is they where all Serpent Worshippers and originally had the practice of Kundalini energy transmitted to them by the Gods. Many of the names of the Native Tribes translate out into different names for the Serpent. The Natives also had a fierce spirit. So many of them literally could not be used as slaves. The slavers [many jews there] just stopped even trying. They would beat them, starve them and even kill them. But they couldn't break their spirit and make slaves of them. It was the highest dishonor in their culture. The Totem Pole is the Native version of the Mount Meru Axis and represents the spinal column and the ascend of the kundalini energy. The Native tribes also honored the physical serpent as holy. The feathered head gear that is famous in their culture actually represents the ascended kundalini power and the full activation of the thousand petal lotus or crown chakra.etc They also have the swastika which is the ancient symbol for the soul, its empowerment and the solar charka. And of Satan directly. Many of the tribes literally worshipped Satan under his many ancient titles in the America's. Many aspects of their culture was identical to other Gentile cultures as the information was the same and from the same Gods. The drum and the drum stick I note many of them use in their rituals. Is an ancient symbol of the I and O or male and female polarity of the soul and its beat symbolizes something every important. Its an ancient motif. From what I have been told [I grew up near a reservation town] the use of the drum goes back thousands of years in their culture.  Bon is a good example. I note many Natives have lost the core knowledge of their culture. And are trying to rebuild it with very little. Which is the same all over the place given what the enemy has done to humanity.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Like I stated check out Bon. All the DNA studies show that the Natives are genetically from the region of mordern mongolia. Meaning the Mongols are the family branch that never went into the America's and stayed behind. Bon is their organic culture before enemy Buddhism tried to corrupt it. They stated they got if from the Gods. Tibetan Lama's now living over here, have commented on the fact the traditions of the Natives in the America's are very identical to Bon of Tibet.
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:39:30 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Native Americans

Thank you very much don I appreciate the info

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL SET!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Whats most embarassing about my people's culture is how Natives nowadays, mix that jewish filth with our ancient tradtion, even going as far as claiming that the Creator is the same "god" in the buybull. Being a proud First Nations man, I personally believe that the Creator IS SATAN.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

The evidence shows the Aryans where in the America's over 17,000 years ago. And in many cases before the Asianiod races crossed into the America's.

However the people called Natives did have a Satanic culture some of it I believe was passed down from Aryans as in certain parts of the America's its blatant. The Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle. The S.America's this was obviously everwhere even in the art. This was because they was large scale mixing and warring among the Asianoid and Aryan peoples in the ancient past. As their records still record.

But cultural infusion or not the one aspect that is dominate is they where all Serpent Worshippers and originally had the practice of Kundalini energy transmitted to them by the Gods. Many of the names of the Native Tribes translate out into different names for the Serpent. The Natives also had a fierce spirit. So many of them literally could not be used as slaves. The slavers [many jews there] just stopped even trying. They would beat them, starve them and even kill them. But they couldn't break their spirit and make slaves of them. It was the highest dishonor in their culture.

The Totem Pole is the Native version of the Mount Meru Axis and represents the spinal column and the ascend of the kundalini energy. The Native tribes also honored the physical serpent as holy. The feathered head gear that is famous in their culture actually represents the ascended kundalini power and the full activation of the thousand petal lotus or crown chakra.etc They also have the swastika which is the ancient symbol for the soul, its empowerment and the solar charka. And of Satan directly.

Many of the tribes literally worshipped Satan under his many ancient titles in the America's. Many aspects of their culture was identical to other Gentile cultures as the information was the same and from the same Gods.

The drum and the drum stick I note many of them use in their rituals. Is an ancient symbol of the I and O or male and female polarity of the soul and its beat symbolizes something every important. Its an ancient motif. From what I have been told [I grew up near a reservation town] the use of the drum goes back thousands of years in their culture.  Bon is a good example.

I note many Natives have lost the core knowledge of their culture. And are trying to rebuild it with very little. Which is the same all over the place given what the enemy has done to humanity.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Whats most embarassing about my people's culture is how Natives nowadays, mix that jewish filth with our ancient tradtion, even going as far as claiming that the Creator is the same "god" in the buybull. Being a proud First Nations man, I personally believe that the Creator IS SATAN.

The evidence shows the Aryans where in the America's over 17,000 years ago. And in many cases before the Asianiod races crossed into the America's.

However the people called Natives did have a Satanic culture some of it I believe was passed down from Aryans as in certain parts of the America's its blatant. The Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle. The S.America's this was obviously everwhere even in the art. This was because they was large scale mixing and warring among the Asianoid and Aryan peoples in the ancient past. As their records still record.

But cultural infusion or not the one aspect that is dominate is they where all Serpent Worshippers and originally had the practice of Kundalini energy transmitted to them by the Gods. Many of the names of the Native Tribes translate out into different names for the Serpent. The Natives also had a fierce spirit. So many of them literally could not be used as slaves. The slavers [many jews there] just stopped even trying. They would beat them, starve them and even kill them. But they couldn't break their spirit and make slaves of them. It was the highest dishonor in their culture.

The Totem Pole is the Native version of the Mount Meru Axis and represents the spinal column and the ascend of the kundalini energy. The Native tribes also honored the physical serpent as holy. The feathered head gear that is famous in their culture actually represents the ascended kundalini power and the full activation of the thousand petal lotus or crown chakra.etc They also have the swastika which is the ancient symbol for the soul, its empowerment and the solar charka. And of Satan directly.

Many of the tribes literally worshipped Satan under his many ancient titles in the America's. Many aspects of their culture was identical to other Gentile cultures as the information was the same and from the same Gods.

The drum and the drum stick I note many of them use in their rituals. Is an ancient symbol of the I and O or male and female polarity of the soul and its beat symbolizes something every important. Its an ancient motif. From what I have been told [I grew up near a reservation town] the use of the drum goes back thousands of years in their culture.  Bon is a good example.

I note many Natives have lost the core knowledge of their culture. And are trying to rebuild it with very little. Which is the same all over the place given what the enemy has done to humanity.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

"The Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle."

Where did you get this information from? According to many sources that i've read from; The first Native Americans were pre-humaniods, then came Australoids in South America, then, possibly some Whites to North America, and lastly Mongoloids, who killed and mixed with the original people. I also read that Native American (along with Australian Aboriginal) DNA is more unique then any other races due to prolonged isolation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

I'm also interested in where he heard this.

If the Chief lived in a castle then it would still remain today, atleast the ruins of it (unless it was a palisade aka a wooden castle in which case it would be gone now but still be able to be found using sonar/ground scanners).

The English stopped using castles between the 14-1600's (cannons made castles pretty much worthless).
We have castles from 1066+ that are still standing and those which have fallen are still there just in ruins.

I'm wondering how it's possible for the native americans to have a castle without it being known.

However if it was a wooden castle (basically a wooden tower surrounded by a palisade) then the wood will have pretty much decayed/be long gone by now.

Sent: Saturday, 29 September 2012, 0:54
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Native Americans

"The Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle."

Where did you get this information from? According to many sources that i've read from; The first Native Americans were pre-humaniods, then came Australoids in South America, then, possibly some Whites to North America, and lastly Mongoloids, who killed and mixed with the original people. I also read that Native American (along with Australian Aboriginal) DNA is more unique then any other races due to prolonged isolation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SET!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Maybe the pyramids they built, are the castles they are mentioning.
"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

--- On Sat, 9/29/12, Rip_SFrancois <stuartrfrancis@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Native Americans
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2012, 8:49 PM

I'm
also interested in where he heard this.

If the Chief lived in a castle then it would still remain
today, atleast the ruins of it (unless it was a palisade aka
a wooden castle in which case it would be gone now but still
be able to be found using sonar/ground scanners).

The English stopped using castles between the 14-1600's
(cannons made castles pretty much worthless).
We have castles from 1066+ that are still standing and those
which have fallen are still there just in ruins.

I'm wondering how it's possible for the native
americans to have a castle without it being known.

However if it was a wooden castle (basically a wooden tower
surrounded by a palisade) then the wood will have pretty
much decayed/be long gone by now.

metaman91 <EYEKNEEDCASH@...
To:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent:
Saturday, 29 September 2012, 0:54
Subject:
[JoyofSatan666] Re: Native Americans

"The Europeans found high ranking Natives of
the tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed
up. And one tribe in the Southern part of America the people
looked like Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they
spoke Gaelic, had a tribal society identical to the High
Land Clans and the Chief lived in a castle."

Where did you get this information from? According to many
sources that i've read from; The first Native Americans
were pre-humaniods, then came Australoids in South America,
then, possibly some Whites to North America, and lastly
Mongoloids, who killed and mixed with the original people. I
also read that Native American (along with Australian
Aboriginal) DNA is more unique then any other races due to
prolonged isolation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The evidence shows the Aryans where in the
America's over 17,000 years ago. And in many cases
before the Asianiod races crossed into the America's.

However the people called Natives did have a Satanic
culture some of it I believe was passed down from Aryans as
in certain parts of the America's its blatant. The
Europeans found high ranking Natives of the tribes with
blonde hair and blue eyes when they showed up. And one tribe
in the Southern part of America the people looked like
Whites with tanned skin and black hair, they spoke Gaelic,
had a tribal society identical to the High Land Clans and
the Chief lived in a castle. The S.America's this was
obviously everwhere even in the art. This was because they
was large scale mixing and warring among the Asianoid and
Aryan peoples in the ancient past. As their records still
record.

But cultural infusion or not the one aspect that is
dominate is they where all Serpent Worshippers and
originally had the practice of Kundalini energy transmitted
to them by the Gods. Many of the names of the Native Tribes
translate out into different names for the Serpent. The
Natives also had a fierce spirit. So many of
them literally could not be used as slaves. The
slavers [many jews there] just stopped even
trying. They would beat them, starve them and even kill
them. But they couldn't break their spirit and make
slaves of them. It was the highest dishonor in their
culture.

The Totem Pole is the Native version of the
Mount Meru Axis and represents the spinal column and the
ascend of the kundalini energy. The Native tribes also
honored the physical serpent as holy. The feathered head
gear that is famous in their culture actually represents the
ascended kundalini power and the full activation of the
thousand petal lotus or crown chakra.etc They also have the
swastika which is the ancient symbol for the soul, its
empowerment and the solar charka. And of Satan directly.

Many of the tribes literally worshipped Satan under his
many ancient titles in the America's. Many
aspects of their culture was identical to other Gentile
cultures as the information was the same and from the same
Gods.

The drum and the drum stick I note many of them use in
their rituals. Is an ancient symbol of the I and O or male
and female polarity of the soul and its beat symbolizes
something every important. Its an ancient motif. From what I
have been told [I grew up near a reservation
town] the use of the drum goes back thousands
of years in their culture.  Bon is a good example.

I note many Natives have lost the core knowledge of
their culture. And are trying to rebuild it with very
little. Which is the same all over the place given what the
enemy has done to humanity.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I was wondering I've read alot about the Aryan race
but haven't heard much on native Americans. Im mix
native American and white and would love to know more about
native American history as it relates to Satanism  I
was hoping someone here would know something about it as I
don't trust many "historical" sources.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SET!!!!!

HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

The only two Native American tribes, that I know of, that lived in pyramids are the Creek Indians and the Mayans. Neither of them look Causacoid or spoke a Celtic language.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I'm

To:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent:
Subject:

prolonged isolation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

record.

culture.

Gods.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SET!!!!!

HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

The root of the Mayan language is sanskirt which is also the core the Indo-Aryan languages such as Gael.
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:24:54 PM

The only two Native American tribes, that I know of, that lived in pyramids are the Creek Indians and the Mayans. Neither of them look Causacoid or spoke a Celtic language.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

I'm

To:
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
Sent:
Subject:

prolonged isolation.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,

record.

culture.

Gods.

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"
<mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SET!!!!!

HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Good point. The Creek Indians (I believe the Choctaw and Chickasaw as well) are most likely from Mexico. Maybe that's where the Creeks learned to make pyramids.

The root of the Mayan language is sanskirt which is also the core the Indo-Aryan languages such as Gael.

Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:24:54 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

--- On Sat, 9/29/12, Rip_SFrancois <stuartrfrancis@ wrote:

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

I'm

metaman91 <EYEKNEEDCASH@
To:
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
Sent:
Subject:

prolonged isolation.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,

record.

culture.

Gods.

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"
<mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SET!!!!!

HAIL ANDRAS!!!!

Ever since I started my spiritual practices I keep being pointed to Native Americans. Through my cultural anthropology classes I have concluded that Native Americans are the most oppressed Gentile race.  I never see anything mentioned of them anywhere in our websites and I think it is for the same reason that people don't know the Truth. Generally, they are not mentioned. The Truth has been twisted to those who don't know and history covered up. Native Americans, perhaps were the closest race to genocide in history. They survived though.Growing up where I live most of my closest, personal friends were of Native American decent, despite me being White.  My mom and I believe we were Native American in these lands through many past lives.  I will generalize to say the Colorado Plateau is the area. But these Native Americans had societies (Toltecs) and were very sophisticated with some of the most Earth aware spiritual practices I have ever witnesses. They had connections from New York to California all the way down to Southern Mexico. Some could have possibly accomplished the most drastic human migration feats by coming  faraway Eastern-Asian lands through Canada and maybe even possibly on boats from islands.  Also, many possible evidence of literal underground societies mainly by Grand Canyon seem to be covered up.  I just want to leave this open and see if anyone like-minded people have came to this awareness.  They are still very much oppressed through cultural oppression and appropriation and most of it is at the hands of our brothers and sisters who just don't know any better.  Their history is very much covered up and I would urge any dedicated satanist to research this topic.  They hold, in my opinion, some of the most important, profound spiritual gifts Satan and his Demons have to offer to our Human plane. This is just another aspect of the Truth that Satan tells me we need to make publicly know.  And we don't want to lose them forever. We must embrace our brothers and sisters that are often forgotten, so that we may all thrive. My friend said here in the states people think Blacks and Mexicans are most oppressed races but that's just a cover-up. It is actually Native Americans and Arabs. Regardless we must unite as Gentiles and accept every sphere of the greatness we have all contributed to that is the Human RaceBest Regards from SatanNamaste

Your concern is understandable. All the gentiles should overcome what is of today and triumph yet every race on the planet is oppressed in some way because of the jew. Do not make it into a " who is oppressed the most" type of situation because if the enemy wins, we all will be equally fucked. The truth is, and you are white so this shouldn't go over your head, the race that is in the most danger now is the white race. They are facing a big genocide at the hands of the filthy jews. Focus on your race and spreading the truth. 
It is fine to have an attraction to another race's culture but focus on yours too, if you are not already.
Each race had this sacred knowledge. As humanity wakes up, this information will come to light. I do not know if there are any native american gentiles here but if there are, then they owe it to themselves to research their own history and traditions. All races should know their history and who they are. This will happen in time.
If you want, you can do your own research on Native american history if you feel this is important to you. Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, December 4, 2015 7:48 PM, "sabbath.easton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ever since I started my spiritual practices I keep being pointed to Native Americans. Through my cultural anthropology classes I have concluded that Native Americans are the most oppressed Gentile race.  I never see anything mentioned of them anywhere in our websites and I think it is for the same reason that people don't know the Truth. Generally, they are not mentioned. The Truth has been twisted to those who don't know and history covered up. Native Americans, perhaps were the closest race to genocide in history. They survived though.Growing up where I live most of my closest, personal friends were of Native American decent, despite me being White.  My mom and I believe we were Native American in these lands through many past lives.  I will generalize to say the Colorado Plateau is the area. But these Native Americans had societies (Toltecs) and were very sophisticated with some of the most Earth aware spiritual practices I have ever witnesses. They had connections from New York to California all the way down to Southern Mexico. Some could have possibly accomplished the most drastic human migration feats by coming  faraway Eastern-Asian lands through Canada and maybe even possibly on boats from islands.  Also, many possible evidence of literal underground societies mainly by Grand Canyon seem to be covered up.  I just want to leave this open and see if anyone like-minded people have came to this awareness.  They are still very much oppressed through cultural oppression and appropriation and most of it is at the hands of our brothers and sisters who just don't know any better.  Their history is very much covered up and I would urge any dedicated satanist to research this topic.  They hold, in my opinion, some of the most important, profound spiritual gifts Satan and his Demons have to offer to our Human plane. This is just another aspect of the Truth that Satan tells me we need to make publicly know.  And we don't want to lose them forever. We must embrace our brothers and sisters that are often forgotten, so that we may all thrive. My friend said here in the states people think Blacks and Mexicans are most oppressed races but that's just a cover-up. It is actually Native Americans and Arabs. Regardless we must unite as Gentiles and accept every sphere of the greatness we have all contributed to that is the Human RaceBest Regards from SatanNamaste

Yes. The American Indians are very spiritual. in fact, I have found they share many of the same beliefs
that we do, especially when it comes to animals, etc. I have great respect for them.
Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 12/4/15, sabbath.easton@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Friday, December 4, 2015, 3:05 PM

Ever since I started my
spiritual practices I keep being pointed to Native
Americans. Through my cultural anthropology classes I have
concluded that Native Americans are the most oppressed
Gentile race.  I never see anything mentioned of them
anywhere in our websites and I think it is for the same
reason that people don't know the Truth. Generally, they
are not mentioned. The Truth has been twisted to those who
don't know and history covered up. Native Americans,
perhaps were the closest race to genocide in
history. They
survived though.Growing up where I live
most of my closest, personal friends were of Native American
decent, despite me being White.  My mom and I believe we
were Native American in these lands through many past lives.
 I will generalize to say the Colorado Plateau is the area.
But these Native Americans had societies (Toltecs) and were
very sophisticated with some of the most Earth aware
spiritual practices I have ever witnesses. They had
connections from New York to California all the way down to
Southern Mexico. Some could have possibly accomplished the
most drastic human migration feats by coming  faraway
Eastern-Asian lands through Canada and maybe even possibly
on boats from islands.  Also, many possible evidence of
literal underground societies mainly by Grand Canyon seem to
be covered up.  I just want to leave this
open and see if anyone like-minded people have came to this
awareness.  They are still very much oppressed through
cultural oppression and appropriation and most of it is at
the hands of our brothers and sisters who just don't
know any better.  Their history is very much covered up and

I would urge any dedicated satanist to research this topic.
 They hold, in my opinion, some of the most important,
profound spiritual gifts Satan and his Demons have to offer
to our Human plane. This is just another aspect of the Truth
that Satan tells me we need to make publicly know.  And we
don't want to lose them forever. We must embrace our
brothers and sisters that are often forgotten, so that we
may all thrive. My friend said here in the
states people think Blacks and Mexicans are most oppressed
races but that's just a cover-up. It is actually Native
Americans and Arabs. Regardless we must unite as Gentiles
and accept every sphere of the greatness we have all
contributed to that is the Human RaceBest Regards from
SatanNamaste

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714 --
#yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp #yiv0518120714hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp #yiv0518120714ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp .yiv0518120714ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp .yiv0518120714ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mkp .yiv0518120714ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0518120714ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv0518120714ygrp-lc #yiv0518120714hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv0518120714ygrp-lc .yiv0518120714ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714activity span
.yiv0518120714underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714attach label a {

#yiv0518120714 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714bold a {

#yiv0518120714 dd.yiv0518120714last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0518120714 dd.yiv0518120714last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0518120714 dd.yiv0518120714last p
span.yiv0518120714yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714attach-table div div a {

#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714file-title a, #yiv0518120714
div.yiv0518120714file-title a:active, #yiv0518120714
div.yiv0518120714file-title a:hover, #yiv0518120714
div.yiv0518120714file-title a:visited {

#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714photo-title a,
#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714photo-title a:active,
#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0518120714 div.yiv0518120714photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0518120714 div#yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0518120714ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0518120714yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv0518120714 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0518120714 .yiv0518120714replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0518120714 input, #yiv0518120714 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0518120714
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0518120714logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-msg
p#yiv0518120714attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-reco
#yiv0518120714reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-sponsor #yiv0518120714ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv0518120714 #yiv0518120714ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv0518120714

I think me and Fake Name are the only partial Native Americans. And mine was an old ancestor.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Dec 4, 2015, at 21:00, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Your concern is understandable. All the gentiles should overcome what is of today and triumph yet every race on the planet is oppressed in some way because of the jew. Do not make it into a " who is oppressed the most" type of situation because if the enemy wins, we all will be equally fucked. The truth is, and you are white so this shouldn't go over your head, the race that is in the most danger now is the white race. They are facing a big genocide at the hands of the filthy jews. Focus on your race and spreading the truth. 
It is fine to have an attraction to another race's culture but focus on yours too, if you are not already.
Each race had this sacred knowledge. As humanity wakes up, this information will come to light. I do not know if there are any native american gentiles here but if there are, then they owe it to themselves to research their own history and traditions. All races should know their history and who they are. This will happen in time.
If you want, you can do your own research on Native american history if you feel this is important to you. Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, December 4, 2015 7:48 PM, "sabbath.easton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am part Native American and black

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 5, 2015, at 2:29 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I think me and Fake Name are the only partial Native Americans. And mine was an old ancestor.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Dec 4, 2015, at 21:00, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, December 4, 2015 7:48 PM, "sabbath.easton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

If I may ask how does one go about purifying their dna or does it occur naturally as your kundalini ascends

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 6, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 5, 2015, at 2:29 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Don that is typical of the Jews. If they can not control something they try to destroy it. Anything they can not control must be destroyed. If it wasn't for the kikes the Native Americans would still be here and the White race would have made this world into a paradise long ago.

I have a very old ancestor that was Native American, however I am essentially White, probably i carry some genes inside me (not manifesting though).

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 12:40:04 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back