Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Native Americans, Where They Satanists?

lupusamor1

I've always loved Native American culture, and had a deep respect for their people, but looking more into the religious side of things, I've noticed a few similarities between us, pagans (who essentialy worship the ssame gods) and them. Here are a couple:
  • Forcible repentance of religion(s) by Jews and Christians </li>
  • A 'spirit world' (astaral/hell) and a supreme being (Satan)</li>
  • Meditation</li>
  • Honoring animals (All animals are precious to Satan and esp Lilith)</li>
  • Natives must do the things required by the spirits (demons, requesting we perform RTRs, Meditations, etc.)</li>
  • Details of ceremonies and rituals are not shared with gentiles out of respect for and the protection of tradition</li>What does everyone think? I know that all different tribes had different interpretations but the basics remain the same. I also know that many ancient religions where worshipping Satan under a different one, could this be one of those religions?

I don't know,man.Theyre cooler than Buddhists,muslims and christians but they sure did kill each other a lot.I wonder why they got into alcohol so badly and quickly.Its like they are and have been cursed.Taking hallucinogenic drugs for spiritual journeys.Painful required body mods/mutilations.Blaming the white man for their problems.
    Still,im fascinated by them too.The Aztecs and the Mayans I think we're Satanic but I haven't looked I to it too deep yet.Yeah though,native Americans seem to be at the mercy of greys and reptilians.

Obviously the natives of the americas were Satanists. They lived at one with nature, which if I recall correctly is extremely important that we do on behalf of the Gods. Waging war on one another is completely normal, and a spiritual experience for many ancient cultures. Not to the extend the jews wage war, which is really just orchestrated GENOCIDE. Not even the 'bloodthirsty' Aztecs waged genocide. Mostly skirmishes to capture suitable sacrifices. Spiritual Satanism does not encourage human or animal sacrifice though. In the book Magick: History, Theory, and Practice it is described how blood has always been a universally sacred and powerful element in spirituality world wide. We spill our blood for Satan in our dedication and can use blood to enhance magic. In many pagan cultures spilling blood in some way was associated with initiation into their respective esoteric orders.

There's a ton of differences between JoS and the ancient beliefs of the natives. But I truly believe they come from the same general idea. The ancestors of us pale-faces lived much like native americans before the jew controlled roman empire waged genocide on them and destroyed their ways of life.
I don't really have tons of evidence to support my opinion. This is just my gut feeling as I too become obsessed with the atrocity that is the biggest genocide in recorded history. The massive loss of these interesting cultures. The loss of every race's pre-monotheism cultures. There were so many different cultures that lived simultaneously yet separate. But the joos had to invade our world, ERADICATE our ancestors, and destroy our history. That's what they do. So who really knows

You have it wrong friend, The Roman Empire was COMPLETELY Satanic up to the Flavian dynasty which brought about christianity, was controlled by jews, and fucked up the world. Other than that, Rome was a glorious Satanic empire that lasted for 2,000 years, and brought about incredible advancements in medicine, art & architecture, philosophy, and almost every part of everyday life. What do you mean by "us pale faces"? Do you mean the White Aryan race? I cannot agree with you stating that "we lived much like the native Americans before before the Roman Empire waged genoicde." For starters us Aryans did not live like native Americans, Aryans built huge cities like Rome, Carthage, Athens, long before the Aztec, Navajo, or others had built their respective nations. Aryans congregated in kingdoms and tribes with metal working technology and conquered new lands (example : Angles & Saxons invading England). In fact, the Aryan race went from a glorious age of prosperity and enlightenment(age of Rome/ Pax Romana) , tofeudalism and all it's bad shit and loss of knowledge and christianization, to beginning to rediscover the knowledge that was lost before the Aztec or the Iroquois Confederacy had made their empires. And I agree, it is terrible that the kikes invaded our lands and brutally destroyed our culture and peoples.Now it's time to get back at them de it. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jun 26, 2016, at 1:42, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Obviously the natives of the americas were Satanists. They lived at one with nature, which if I recall correctly is extremely important that we do on behalf of the Gods. Waging war on one another is completely normal, and a spiritual experience for many ancient cultures. Not to the extend the jews wage war, which is really just orchestrated GENOCIDE. Not even the 'bloodthirsty' Aztecs waged genocide. Mostly skirmishes to capture suitable sacrifices. Spiritual Satanism does not encourage human or animal sacrifice though. In the book Magick: History, Theory, and Practice it is described how blood has always been a universally sacred and powerful element in spirituality world wide. We spill our blood for Satan in our dedication and can use blood to enhance magic. In many pagan cultures spilling blood in some way was associated with initiation into their respective esoteric orders.

There's a ton of differences between JoS and the ancient beliefs of the natives. But I truly believe they come from the same general idea. The ancestors of us pale-faces lived much like native americans before the jew controlled roman empire waged genocide on them and destroyed their ways of life.
I don't really have tons of evidence to support my opinion. This is just my gut feeling as I too become obsessed with the atrocity that is the biggest genocide in recorded history. The massive loss of these interesting cultures. The loss of every race's pre-monotheism cultures. There were so many different cultures that lived simultaneously yet separate. But the joos had to invade our world, ERADICATE our ancestors, and destroy our history. That's what they do. So who really knows

Spred our links do Canadian's and Australian's
www.see_the_truth.webs.com

www.joyofsatan.org

www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com

www.josministries.prophpbb.com

www.gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com

www.deathofcommunism.josru.com

www.fourthreich666.com

www.666blacksun.net

www.astralartsofthegods.weebly.com

www.aryanoccultnation.weebly.com

This will faster digg grawe for jews. The Europe will be first place where will begin the fourth reich, as we can see with manu nacionalistic politic parties im Europe.But the pure pain will cause waking up the Canadian spirit in people. 
So spred links like crazy thru the meow chat app and many more app's.
Australia will be following Canada when they will see hove people can be brave there. 
DESTROY JEWS, SPREAD LINKS.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 27/06/2016 17:52 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Native Americans, Where They Satanists?

You have it wrong friend, The Roman Empire was COMPLETELY Satanic up to the Flavian dynasty which brought about christianity, was controlled by jews, and fucked up the world. Other than that, Rome was a glorious Satanic empire that lasted for 2,000 years, and brought about incredible advancements in medicine, art & architecture, philosophy, and almost every part of everyday life. What do you mean by "us pale faces"? Do you mean the White Aryan race? I cannot agree with you stating that "we lived much like the native Americans before before the Roman Empire waged genoicde." For starters us Aryans did not live like native Americans, Aryans built huge cities like Rome, Carthage, Athens, long before the Aztec, Navajo, or others had built their respective nations. Aryans congregated in kingdoms and tribes with metal working technology and conquered new lands (example : Angles & Saxons invading England). In fact, the Aryan race went from a glorious age of prosperity and enlightenment(age of Rome/ Pax Romana) , tofeudalism and all it's bad shit and loss of knowledge and christianization, to beginning to rediscover the knowledge that was lost before the Aztec or the Iroquois Confederacy had made their empires. And I agree, it is terrible that the kikes invaded our lands and brutally destroyed our culture and peoples.Now it's time to get back at them de it. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jun 26, 2016, at 1:42, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Most of the knowledge people have of the Pagan european cultures (anglo-Saxon cultures) is false and ridden with lies. 

Waging war on each other is completely abnormal and unnecessary, the ancient Pagan "tribes" didn't really do this. They simply respected each other and let them develop their own territories how they wanted. 

Only when someone came to invade would they retalliate to protect what is rightfully theirs. 

Most of the beliefs the native americans have are complety corrupted and the way they live is very much not satanic. Sure they have a spiritual culture, but the jew also uses spiritual concepts. Spirituality doesn't mean Satanism. 

There is evidence suggesting that Aryan people came to America thousands of years ago and had build civilizations there. Most likely the Native Americans got their teachings from them, but over the years their way of life has been corrupted by the enemy, like everything else. 

Also there is a difference between honering animals and worshipping them like Gods. Living with nature is beautiful, but worshipping her like the one God is not really a correct way of life. 

They also live very simplistic lifestyles and never really build any kind of civilization, one of the major aspects of the old Satanic civilizations is that they always build great monuments and settlements, they explored distant lands and gathered resources from everywhere they could reach to develop their great civilizations as best they could. 

The pagan "barbarians" of Europe were not the blood thirsty people that they are told to be. They lived peacefully in small settlements and used metal working technology. They relied primarily on hu ting and farming to supply themselves with food and often had small monuments in their towns to honor their gods. 

They celebrated all kinds of holidays too and held great festivals in honor of the Gods and too rejoice. 

They also herded animals. They were much more sophisticated people as historians want you to believe. 
The Romans also left them alone and let them live in peace untill the Roman civilization was corrupted by the jews and infected by xianity. It has been written that the Romans greatly respected the western Anglo Saxons, untill the time the jews fucked up the Roman empire. 

Pagan Europe wasn't as grand and advanced as the large Roman empire, but it certainly was much more sophisticated than Native America... And their spiritual beliefs were completely Satanic, unlike the native american spiritual beliefs... It's as xian/fucked up as it can get, filled with delusian and fake drug induced psychedelic episodes... 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting down the non Roman cultures. Many great achievements happened under them as well. Chariots made by the ancient Iceni people, large trading settlements and advances in naval exploration by the ancient Danes, Swedes, and Norwegians. There are many great things that these cultures did, I just wanted to make sure the poster didn't think that the Romans committed genocide on the other Pagan cultures.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 27, 2016, at 15:58, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Most of the knowledge people have of the Pagan european cultures (anglo-Saxon cultures) is false and ridden with lies. 

Waging war on each other is completely abnormal and unnecessary, the ancient Pagan "tribes" didn't really do this. They simply respected each other and let them develop their own territories how they wanted. 

Only when someone came to invade would they retalliate to protect what is rightfully theirs. 

Most of the beliefs the native americans have are complety corrupted and the way they live is very much not satanic. Sure they have a spiritual culture, but the jew also uses spiritual concepts. Spirituality doesn't mean Satanism. 

There is evidence suggesting that Aryan people came to America thousands of years ago and had build civilizations there. Most likely the Native Americans got their teachings from them, but over the years their way of life has been corrupted by the enemy, like everything else. 

Also there is a difference between honering animals and worshipping them like Gods. Living with nature is beautiful, but worshipping her like the one God is not really a correct way of life. 

They also live very simplistic lifestyles and never really build any kind of civilization, one of the major aspects of the old Satanic civilizations is that they always build great monuments and settlements, they explored distant lands and gathered resources from everywhere they could reach to develop their great civilizations as best they could. 

The pagan "barbarians" of Europe were not the blood thirsty people that they are told to be. They lived peacefully in small settlements and used metal working technology. They relied primarily on hu ting and farming to supply themselves with food and often had small monuments in their towns to honor their gods. 

They celebrated all kinds of holidays too and held great festivals in honor of the Gods and too rejoice. 

They also herded animals. They were much more sophisticated people as historians want you to believe. 
The Romans also left them alone and let them live in peace untill the Roman civilization was corrupted by the jews and infected by xianity. It has been written that the Romans greatly respected the western Anglo Saxons, untill the time the jews fucked up the Roman empire. 

Pagan Europe wasn't as grand and advanced as the large Roman empire, but it certainly was much more sophisticated than Native America... And their spiritual beliefs were completely Satanic, unlike the native american spiritual beliefs... It's as xian/fucked up as it can get, filled with delusian and fake drug induced psychedelic episodes... 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back