Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Natal chart Saturn issue

chayce.martin

My Saturn is in my fifth house and Aries and is supposed adversely affect my children. Would performing a Saturn square help me counteract this? Having a family is my #1 in life and I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

I vote no. There are other things one can do to diminish Saturn's effects on them. You can do a freeing the soul working to free yourself from "karmic" effects using munka, ansuz, or uruz.

Doing a Saturn square will strengthen your natal Saturn and make its malicious effects more powerful. A Saturn square will make the problems caused by Saturn worse. Do not do a Saturn square. Doing a Saturn square will bring bad luck and other misfortune into your life.

Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection every day will keep negative energies, like those of Saturn, from affecting you. Daily yoga and meditation will increase your bioelectricity and high levels of energy deflect negative energies which prevents misfortune from manifesting in your life. You can also build an aura of protection around your children and pets to keep anything bad from happening to them

How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   Aura of Protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html   Meditation for Protection http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html  

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.
  Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

I don't know what you're talking about really as a Capricorn but here let me tell you.

If you want to work with saturn try evoking saturns energy. There's rituals that literally open the gate of saturn.

I've been to saturn on ayahuasca one time. Let me tell you. If you go to saturnians and ask them to help you with your family, they will show up like the devil in disguise in your life to make you look foolish.

If you ask them to show you how you can be a good parent they;re just gonna give you a saturnian way on how to do that.

I should expand.

I am 20 and do not have children. The placement of Saturn in my chart signifies the possibility of deformities to my future children. That's what I'm worried about here.

Of course I will follow your advice Johnson Akemi, but I was asking for something along the lines of which square should I do to counteract the Saturn.

I truly appreciate your input though and am following it immediately after this post.

If you do not understand what chayce.martin said, you need to study Azazel's Astrology for Satanists.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... index.html 
Also, using mind-altering substances like ayahuasca rips holes in your aura and leaves you extremely vulnerable to being influenced by malicious entities or people. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote about drug use in a recent sermon.

re: Lets (Attempt) to Get to Know Each Other
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1131  

If you want children, you should not be doing the Saturn square since you have a fifth house Saturn. Do the Sun square instead. Another advice is to keep meditating, perhaps staring a working on your fertility. There are demons that may help you out with such.

It's not necessarily about fertility, one can have children but then the karmic forces would plight or even kill the offspring (premature death during childhood, incident). Then it talks about taking great responsibility from the parent part, this could mean becoming a crutch for the physically damaged offspring or maybe a rebel/problematic child, a troublemaker.

5th house
Many of those with Saturn in the fifth house are childless. This placement gives a large percentage of people who are infertile and unable to have children. If there are children, there can be problems such as handicap or other issues that require major responsibilities. Most often, there is misfortune in some way involving children.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Daemons

The Kybalion Index

Yes, but even though, the sun square will help to offset the negative tendencies of Saturn. Satan works to keep families close and well. Maybe baptizing once children to Satan may help. And have a close examination through ultra-sounds to see whether the child is handicap in certain ways that can be seen through this, and prevent it.

Ultrasounds seem to be one of the trouble makers for fertility issues.

Listen you are 20 years old, at least you say so, you do not have children and besides this it is unknown if you're male or female, but regardless take your time considering relationships.

It is okay to be worried and asking but perhaps you might not want to do anything about it till you are ready.
Also look the freeing the soul page up. Sometimes desires in this life manifest because they're something we had trouble with before.
And maybe I might be a bit off with my advice.

Yahoo! Groups   
This is the website shared in the link:
Sacred Maternity: Your Resource for Natural Pregnancy, Birth, and Parenting   

Yeah, I think you are right when you say I am too young to be worrying about. Well, I know you didn't exactly say that, but it was along those lines.
Either way I am going to try that sun square idea out and NOT do the Saturn square. I appreciate and value all of the input and assistance given to me.
Out of curiosity, is there ever a time one would/should do a Saturn square?I may not be at the knowledge/intelligence level to understand what the Saturn Square page is saying, because I find it hard to completely understand so I appreciate any insight you could give.

A Saturn square would be of use in the situation someone has too little Saturn influence in their life. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich explained about such situations here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/578 
"Saturn always gets the bad rap [obviously], but I have noted in charts that either have an unaspected saturn, or saturn with no hard aspects, the lives were anything but happy. One woman I knew had a life in total chaos. Saturn is known for stability and this woman had NONE. By the time she was 30, she had been married 5 times, she had 3 kids [not from any of the husbands], she put all three up for adoption [one was 4 at the time], and this haunted her every single day of her life. Her self-esteem was total shit, her health was horrible, she could never stay very long on a job or live very long at any permanent residence, as circumstances always came up. She was bi-sexual, but went through men [no stable relationships of either sex]. She had 29 of scorpio with sagittarius intercepted in the first. Ruling Pluto at one of the worst degrees 15 of Leo.

Saturn at its positive gives endurance and stability."

What if you can't find your exact time of birth? Hail Satan!m!,
On 9 Jul 2016 08:42, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  A Saturn square would be of use in the situation someone has too little Saturn influence in their life. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich explained about such situations here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/578 
"Saturn always gets the bad rap [obviously], but I have noted in charts that either have an unaspected saturn, or saturn with no hard aspects, the lives were anything but happy. One woman I knew had a life in total chaos. Saturn is known for stability and this woman had NONE. By the time she was 30, she had been married 5 times, she had 3 kids [not from any of the husbands], she put all three up for adoption [one was 4 at the time], and this haunted her every single day of her life. Her self-esteem was total shit, her health was horrible, she could never stay very long on a job or live very long at any permanent residence, as circumstances always came up. She was bi-sexual, but went through men [no stable relationships of either sex]. She had 29 of scorpio with sagittarius intercepted in the first. Ruling Pluto at one of the worst degrees 15 of Leo.

What I did was use a pendulum. Before using it to find out my birth date hour, I did a short prayer to Satan and my Guardian Demon to help me find out what it was. I was successful with a few numbers because the pendulum swung wildly and assertively when I asked if it was x and y numbers.

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:19 AM, "Willem De Beer wcjcof@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[email protected] wrote:

What if you can't find your exact time of birth? Hail Satan!m!,
On 9 Jul 2016 08:42, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thanks
On 11 Jul 2016 09:42, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What I did was use a pendulum. Before using it to find out my birth date hour, I did a short prayer to Satan and my Guardian Demon to help me find out what it was. I was successful with a few numbers because the pendulum swung wildly and assertively when I asked if it was x and y numbers.

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:19 AM, "Willem De Beer wcjcof@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What if you can't find your exact time of birth? Hail Satan!m!, On 9 Jul 2016 08:42, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back