Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Natal Chart Readings: Benjamin Franklin

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Benjamin Franklin – January 17, 1706. Boston Massachusetts. Birth time originally 10:30am, rectified by a professional to 9:37am, placing Saturn in his 2nd house instead of 1st, a few other changes.  From my notes, I think the first time is more accurate. Saturn in 1st house, endurance and discipline, and this puts his MC in Capricorn, emphasis on his notable career and reputation. Also, with the original birth time, Uranus is trine his AC. Uranus aspects to chart ruler and/or AC is noted in charts of exceptionally gifted people. However, he also has Mercury opposite Uranus, another indicator of being highly intelligent. With the original birth time, his AC is in Aries, chart ruler Mars in 9th house of publishing, and he was a leading author and printer (opened his own print shop at age 17). Pluto in 5th (instead of 6th with the rectified birth time) much creative power. However, with the rectified chart, Uranus in 6th makes sense (inventors, geniuses, humanitarian work).
With the original birth time, his DC (7th house cusp, house of relationships) would be on the star Vindemiatix, marriage can be unfortunate (entered common-law relationship, unable to marry due to her being previously married to to a man who ran off with her dowry, anti-bigamy laws prevented her from remarrying). This star rules loss of partner through death, he outlived her by 16 years.
Benjamin Franklin has a yod in his chart. Yods indicate a fated life (see HPS Maxines post on yods). His yod planets Moon and Venus pointing to Uranus, the planet of inventions, higher knowledge, revolution, freedom, progress.
Fire grand trine (Neptune-Pluto-Mars). Independent, self-starter, good for health (he lived to 85, much higher than life expectancy in that era).
Jupiter in Cancer, very patriotic (became president of America). Venus in 10th, enjoys being before the public.
Sun in 11th house (both birth times). Emphasis on friends, fairness, humanitarian nature. Enjoys leadership and belonging to groups and organizations. Describes him perfectly. Mercury in Aquarius, innovator and inventor, interested in bettering humanity and change existing conditions, talent with science and mathematics.
Mercury is retrograde, perceives information and communications differently, excellent in research and details. Mercury square Saturn, not good for education, he only did a few years of formal schooling. Thorough and hardworking in regards to education and learning. Opposite Pluto, excellent concentration and investigating.
Moon at 4 Pisces (Deneb Adige), above average intelligence, money made through arts and sciences. Saturn conjunct Almach, popular influence, possible fame, prominent position.
Mars in Sagittarius, honest, loves travel (traveled many times to England etc), life-long student. Mars in 9th adds to this, as well as with my first paragraphs of authoring and publishing. Also, conflict with in-laws, the mother of his common-law wife would not let them marry, and married her to someone else while he was in England (that husband ran away with her dowry, never heard from again).
Moon in 12th house Pisces. Shyness, loneliness, sensitive, compassionate, psychic ability, active imagination. Inconjunct Uranus, unusual family life, had 16 siblings and a common-law relationship (common-law was not the norm for that era).
Jupiter and Uranus are retrograde, freedom, rebellion, spirituality, intuition. Pluto is also retrograde, inner intensity, do-or-die attitude.
-----
Normally I’ll be including transits for life events, but none of my ephemerides go back that far and I’m short on time today.

Lydia, you are doing something very useful here. Keep these posts coming. Very good initiative. So many people want to become better at astrology and Satanists should work it out. To know astrology is to know "Fate's will" and the Soul pretty much. Its a most important science.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks, HP Cobra :) My natal chart readings are usually quite a bit longer, but I'm hoping other people who are interested in learning will chime in with anything else they see.

---In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote :

Lydia, you are doing something very useful here. Keep these posts coming. Very good initiative. So many people want to become better at astrology and Satanists should work it out. To know astrology is to know "Fate's will" and the Soul pretty much. Its a most important science.

These are very impressive, Lydia. I remember some years ago when you mentioned your interest in astrology and look at you now. :) Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Friday, October 23, 2015 6:26 PM, "lydia_666@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks, HP Cobra :) My natal chart readings are usually quite a bit longer, but I'm hoping other people who are interested in learning will chime in with anything else they see.

---In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote :

Lydia,
I would love to know the price for a natal chart. I would like one for me and eventually many family members who are not SS, but in need of help. Please advise on your price, turnaround time and availability. Thanks!

My website is http://lydia-astrology.16mb.com/index.html  I know the prices may seem a bit high but most astrologers charge twice that and don`t have the knowledge and psychic ability for the readings that I do. The readings I`ve posted to the groups are only basic, a paid reading gives much more info.
As for turnaround time, I have more time off my day job these coming few weeks so I have much more time to do charts. I can usually get a full natal chart plus solar return plus current transits done within a day but I always wait overnight as I kinda do astrology in my sleep. I know, it sounds weird... I wake up in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning and usually something has popped into my head that I missed the previous day.

---In [email protected], <hapatato@... wrote :

Lydia,
I would love to know the price for a natal chart. I would like one for me and eventually many family members who are not SS, but in need of help. Please advise on your price, turnaround time and availability. Thanks!

Wow the fact that your actually char[/IMG]Instead of charging why don't you make some post on how to read a chart so people can help themselves. [/B]

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:16 PM, "lydia_666@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[email protected] wrote:

My website is http://lydia-astrology.16mb.com/index.html  I know the prices may seem a bit high but most astrologers charge twice that and don`t have the knowledge and psychic ability for the readings that I do. The readings I`ve posted to the groups are only basic, a paid reading gives much more info.
As for turnaround time, I have more time off my day job these coming few weeks so I have much more time to do charts. I can usually get a full natal chart plus solar return plus current transits done within a day but I always wait overnight as I kinda do astrology in my sleep. I know, it sounds weird... I wake up in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning and usually something has popped into my head that I missed the previous day.

---In [email protected], <hapatato@... wrote :

Lydia,

Okay, let's calm it down. She was asked about her services and she answered......sheesh......

LOL Wtf? I HAVE been helping others here (mostly in the forums). My website is mainly for non-SS, hence the no Satanic stuff on it. I've had the website for months and never posted it anywhere here. I only post it if someone asks for it. I do not advertise it. And you forget, HPS Maxine used to charge for readings. Why? Because it takes A LOT of time and effort into doing them. Believe me, if I were rich and sitting on piles of gold I would gladly do astrology for free.
I actually made a post in the forums debating this, as I knew astrology is the career choice for me, but I didn't want to "advertise" it, and one of the HP's told me to go ahead and charge, as it's a service that I provide.
I think your post to me was "fucking shameful". By your reasoning, I should just go on welfare to pay the bills so I can do charts for free.
What do you think the posts I was making on notable people was meant for? To help beginners see what to look for in charts and so on. I did not include the link to my website in them at all. I only posted it when someone asked for it.

---In [email protected], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

Wow the fact that your actually char[/IMG]Instead of charging why don't you make some post on how to read a chart so people can help themselves. [/B]

I agree that people should learn how to read there own birthcharts and astrology in general, but Lydia has every right to post her website for extra earnings on the side... she isn't selling out, she was answering the question.

And by the way, why don't you get your head out of your ass and realize that we don't live in paradise yet, that we actually have to make a living. With who I am, "normal" jobs don't work for me. Astrology and writing are basically my only real career options. And I'm not going to live on welfare and do those for free.

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

LOL Wtf? I HAVE been helping others here (mostly in the forums). My website is mainly for non-SS, hence the no Satanic stuff on it. I've had the website for months and never posted it anywhere here. I only post it if someone asks for it. I do not advertise it. And you forget, HPS Maxine used to charge for readings. Why? Because it takes A LOT of time and effort into doing them. Believe me, if I were rich and sitting on piles of gold I would gladly do astrology for free.
I actually made a post in the forums debating this, as I knew astrology is the career choice for me, but I didn't want to "advertise" it, and one of the HP's told me to go ahead and charge, as it's a service that I provide.
I think your post to me was "fucking shameful". By your reasoning, I should just go on welfare to pay the bills so I can do charts for free.
What do you think the posts I was making on notable people was meant for? To help beginners see what to look for in charts and so on. I did not include the link to my website in them at all. I only posted it when someone asked for it.

---In [email protected], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

Thanks Emma and Mina minaret. The thing is, some people have more of a talent than others for certain things. For example, I'm actually looking to purchase a Satanic rosary made by a fellow SS. Am I expecting one for free? No, I will pay for one. Can I make one myself? Yes, but it would be shabby and fall apart shortly, speaking from experience. I made one that fell apart after a few weeks. 
It could take someone with no natural talent for astrology many years to learn how to fully read their chart, or a fellow SS can decipher it quickly which would be of great benefit for the person who is new to astrology and has talents that lie elsewhere.

---In [email protected], <epsilonfreak@... wrote :

I agree that people should learn how to read there own birthcharts and astrology in general, but Lydia has every right to post her website for extra earnings on the side... she isn't selling out, she was answering the question.

Thanks for sharing your website Lydia. I respect your prices. But at this time, I am short on cash. Once I raise a few more dollars, I will make sure to reach out to you for your services. :)

I directed a bunch of energy at it with some affirmations and got it back up and running again \m/
I've been meaning to do many more charts on notable people to post here, but it's been one thing after another happening :/ I'm hoping to get back on track soon.
Hail Satan!

Well I can pull up the site now but can't read anything ): I click on the little tabs and a small black circle appears on the center of the page. Gah, not your fault though, I was just very curious to read your site lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back