Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

names

hagathar101

i was given a name while using the ouija board. the name was zokivit not sure if its spelled backwards or what trying to figure out the name

I doubt it would be backwards, as that represents undoing and destruction. Look into it and ask them or even Father Satan what it means or who they are

It is either an old spirit, sign from a spirit or you are probably still unexperienced with the ouija board like myself... If it is a Daemon's name, then here is the link where you can check it:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html
Hope this helps! Hail Satan!
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 12:45 AM, hagathar101 <hagathar101@... wrote:
  i was given a name while using the ouija board. the name was zokivit not sure if its spelled backwards or what trying to figure out the name

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hagathar101" <hagathar101@... wrote:
Its the name of my guardian demon thats her name zokivit. I have had others ask and they where given the same spelling. I also asked father Satan and was again given the same name and spelling. Just at a loss since i have tried finding the name other places and nothing turned up. So i figured this would be a the right place to maybe find out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back