Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My view

Michele Davis

This is my personal view. I'm devoted to SATAN and my GARDEN DEMON. I'm proud that i can get to know and help and get help from you whom Worship SATAN and his Demons. OK in saying that and again this is my views and questions I've asked Satan and my Garden DEMON. I ask them both a lot of questions. So here are my questions and their answers. (Q) At anytime in ones life do they have to listen to hardcore heavy metal that I can't understand? Or have to tattoo my face up and ware ugly ass clothes? Cause that's not me.(A) GD/ No people have created that not SATAN.(Q) Do you have to draw blood from yourself or others human or animals for any reason then maybe you dedication. (A) GD/ No you should never self harm. You never physically hard human or animals. If you do there will be consequences.(Q) Is there a 3rd Eye.(A) GD/ No. Again something humans invited. (Q) To Satan/ My GD told me that my boyfriend and I are going to be married soon. I do not step foot in any kind of religion anything. My boyfriend know what I am. This is his 1st marriage and he is a non practicing Catholic. How ever because of his family he wants to get married in the church. I told him no because of walking in the church and the Holly water.. Is there a way of getting around it?(A) Satan/ You asked me first. You don't believe there for it's just a building. Holly water is just that, Water from a bottle or the tap. As far as praying, you pray to me. Can absolutely can not say or mark the ( father son and Holly spirit). You serve me. You have my permission as long as you go by THIS..
There are MORE that I have and I will post it later.. I do read on everything. If I have a question about anything then I ask my Garden DEMON. I believe that he always answers my truthfully. 
HAIL SATAN

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I dont know to what you are talking but its not the being you think it is( your guardian demon). My proof is the awnser on the third eye. The third eye is real and not sth who humans created. Also satan wouldnt like that you marry a catholic, he would say you will find the love of your life if you wait. Even when you would marry this guy, GIRL do you think what you are doing?? Do you know how much your christian boyfriend slows down the progress of your developoment and who easy you open  yourself to attacks? You have to clean his aura daily his chakras, do an aop for him, so you work for two. Even you should do a binding for him. Also did you missspelled Guardian Demon or do you believe you have an "garden demon"? Push satanic blue fire on the being who pretends to be your guardian demon! And rethink your choice, you will fck you up hard. You are in more trouble than you think! And I know you will get jealous and defend your choice and everything, but educate yourself about the effects of  being with a christian and what the whole choice will have for consequences. Yes satan wants the best for you BUT he wouldnt support you in fcking marrying a christian.
May you be blessed and lead to the right choice

I am not here to fight and argue. SATAN himself intervened with my attempt to speak to my guardian demon. I asked SATAN if I had mistaken what he has said? Satan replied "no, there's more than this Union than what other people understand". Satan himself approved this, it's not meant for me, him, you or others to understand the reason in behind this. I am committed to my soon-to-be fiance / husband for reasons that I don't know and for reasons that I cannot explain to others. I'm fine with that. I don't question SATAN. I don't dare question Satan. You can have all the disbelief in what I say. It is what it is but I do not doubt my creator no matter what nor how many people say that I probably should because  "I'm being tricked". I'm not being tricked I felt the power I'm not being tricked so to each their own. 

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 6:23 PM, Michele Davis<micheledavis1977@... wrote: So ONCE again my views. If you want and feel you have a "3rd" eye then that's wonderful and I commend you for finding it. It's not for me. I read, I read and I ask my Guardian Demon his thoughts on that subject. If I feel that I may have misunderstood him then I ask again to clarify the question and answer. No I know when it's communications with my Guardian DEMON, with another Demon/Demons. However most important when FATHER SATAN comes to me. I've asked that over and over again and again and again and again and again. They're rules for this marriage. I know they are and know they came from Satan himself. My Boyfriend loves me and even though technically he is Catholic he is not a practicing Catholic. Just a few in his family. So, here is the bigger picture that you and I'm sure a lot of people won't get. My boyfriend know who I am and all of these  facts below.. who worship, why I worship SATAN. I have no plans to believe any other than My Father SATAN.. There is much more that is involved also. Again bigger picture. Do you not think that SATAN himself wouldn't let THIS communion take place if he had bigger plans for me. Has bigger plans for him. If Satan has way bigger plans than anyone would be able to get there minds around it. I know whom I do and whom I don't communicate with. I would be dangerous for me if I only read what "man" said and wrote. It is dangerous for all of his children to take everything that is said byan and never question it. That's how false words sneak through. Again they're people here that ask about killing SOMEONE THAT'S wrong. Not allowed. So thanks for your concern but there's a bigger picture in my case. Do me a favour. Before you go pointing out someone's spelling mistakes, I'm guessing that was your way of making look like a fucktard. BTW that's a national spell check BULLSHIT and sometimes it's not caught in time. So before you point out my spelling mistakes, review your own paragraph and correct it. Words that feel through your crack.. 
AwnserMissspelled FukFuking
I don't believe that we should be on here putting one another down. Wasnt Not my intent. However Yes I did take this personally. I'm not a passive woman. I stand firm in my believes. I own SATAN, I am 100% his child. My Guardian DEMON is mine because HE chose me. I believe and will always take their word, advance and THEIR command over anything else. 

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 1:27 PM, diexell4@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I dont know to what you are talking but its not the being you think it is( your guardian demon). My proof is the awnser on the third eye. The third eye is real and not sth who humans created. Also satan wouldnt like that you marry a catholic, he would say you will find the love of your life if you wait. Even when you would marry this guy, GIRL do you think what you are doing?? Do you know how much your christian boyfriend slows down the progress of your developoment and who easy you open  yourself to attacks? You have to clean his aura daily his chakras, do an aop for him, so you work for two. Even you should do a binding for him. Also did you missspelled Guardian Demon or do you believe you have an "garden demon"? Push satanic blue fire on the being who pretends to be your guardian demon! And rethink your choice, you will fck you up hard. You are in more trouble than you think! And I know you will get jealous and defend your choice and everything, but educate yourself about the effects of  being with a christian and what the whole choice will have for consequences. Yes satan wants the best for you BUT he wouldnt support you in fcking marrying a christian.

So ONCE again my views. If you want and feel you have a "3rd" eye then that's wonderful and I commend you for finding it. It's not for me. I read, I read and I ask my Guardian Demon his thoughts on that subject. If I feel that I may have misunderstood him then I ask again to clarify the question and answer. No I know when it's communications with my Guardian DEMON, with another Demon/Demons. However most important when FATHER SATAN comes to me. I've asked that over and over again and again and again and again and again. They're rules for this marriage. I know they are and know they came from Satan himself. My Boyfriend loves me and even though technically he is Catholic he is not a practicing Catholic. Just a few in his family. So, here is the bigger picture that you and I'm sure a lot of people won't get. My boyfriend know who I am and all of these  facts below.. who worship, why I worship SATAN. I have no plans to believe any other than My Father SATAN. There is much more that is involved also. Again bigger picture. Do you not think that SATAN himself wouldn't let THIS communion take place if he had bigger plans for me. Has bigger plans for him. If Satan has way bigger plans than anyone would be able to get there minds around it. I know whom I do and whom I don't communicate with. I would be dangerous for me if I only read what "man" said and wrote. It is dangerous for all of his children to take everything that is said byan and never question it. That's how false words sneak through. Again they're people here that ask about killing SOMEONE THAT'S wrong. Not allowed. So thanks for your concern but there's a bigger picture in my case. Do me a favour. Before you go pointing out someone's spelling mistakes, I'm guessing that was your way of making look like a fucktard. BTW that's a national spell check BULLSHIT and sometimes it's not caught in time. So before you point out my spelling mistakes, review your own paragraph and correct it. Words that feel through your crack.. 
AwnserMissspelled FukFuking
I don't believe that we should be on here putting one another down. Wasnt Not my intent. However Yes I did take this personally. I'm not a passive woman. I stand firm in my believes. I own SATAN, I am 100% his child. My Guardian DEMON is mine because HE chose me. I believe and will always take their word, advance and THEIR command over anything else. 

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 1:27 PM, diexell4@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I dont know to what you are talking but its not the being you think it is( your guardian demon). My proof is the awnser on the third eye. The third eye is real and not sth who humans created. Also satan wouldnt like that you marry a catholic, he would say you will find the love of your life if you wait. Even when you would marry this guy, GIRL do you think what you are doing?? Do you know how much your christian boyfriend slows down the progress of your developoment and who easy you open  yourself to attacks? You have to clean his aura daily his chakras, do an aop for him, so you work for two. Even you should do a binding for him. Also did you missspelled Guardian Demon or do you believe you have an "garden demon"? Push satanic blue fire on the being who pretends to be your guardian demon! And rethink your choice, you will fck you up hard. You are in more trouble than you think! And I know you will get jealous and defend your choice and everything, but educate yourself about the effects of  being with a christian and what the whole choice will have for consequences. Yes satan wants the best for you BUT he wouldnt support you in fcking marrying a christian.

I think a simple rational reply is in order here.

Have you ever had the confirmation its actual SATAN that you are talking to and not just your own mind?

You sound delusional. I dont know why you brought up the third eye stuff. but just reading about it is not going to activate it or make it work.

We are free to choose whom we interact with. The gods are not our babysitters. To grow we must make our own mistakes and make our own decisions.
That does mean that yes we sometimes are faced with terrible things and people mistreat us.

So to make a reply short. If he hurts you and you are asking yourself why am I still with him, then it is time to leave. Satanists take no abuse, of any form.

Satan or the gods do not have a 'plan' for anyone. They don't create YOUR future, YOU CREATE your future. In terms of severe abuse or mistakes, they do look out for us but they'd never force you to do something you dont want to do.  

To be frank with you. There is a spiritual war going on.  I dont think they'd have a lot of time for chitchat like that and tell you to stay in an abusive, emotionally upsetting relationship.
And if you keep up the christian views or whatever it may be called, I think you probably should just leave this place and do some soul searching of your own till you know yourself a bit better. No outside advice. Just you questioning yourself.

WOW.. Ok hummmm where do I start? First of all I'm not delusional and that's really rude. 2nd I'm not in an abusive relationship nor did I ever say that. Still not quite sure where that came into play. 3rd It's not a mind thing. I don't talk out loud and wait for a response. How I communicate with Satan, my GD or anyother Demon works for me and I shouldn't have to defend myself. Yes I do understand they are busy I'm not ignorant to the facts of what's going on in the world. When I call upon any of them they don't show up every time. And no sometimes you don't control your own future. I've been through alot and I didn't choose that. I didn't choose to be molested as a child 4 years by my adopted brother. I didn't choose to you raped either. So sometimes things come your way and you have no control over it. I research a lot and when I do get a chance to speak to whomever I'm asking for or whom comes to me. I take advantage of being able to have a conversation and ask questions. Ask questions about if one of them really has you know 12 horns on his head or if they're half dinosaur and have three heads. The stuff that I want to know what I'm allowed to do, what I'm not allowed to do. It works for me. I have no reason to to do "soul searching". Once again I'm here for confrontation or debate. I know who I am what I believe and I am very very devoted. That shouldn't be questioned by someone that doesn't know me.. I'm proud of my "religion" and I stand firm on who I am... Thanks for your "concern" however I'm good.. 

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:17 AM, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I think a simple rational reply is in order here.

Have you ever had the confirmation its actual SATAN that you are talking to and not just your own mind?

You sound delusional. I dont know why you brought up the third eye stuff. but just reading about it is not going to activate it or make it work.

We are free to choose whom we interact with. The gods are not our babysitters. To grow we must make our own mistakes and make our own decisions.
That does mean that yes we sometimes are faced with terrible things and people mistreat us.

So to make a reply short. If he hurts you and you are asking yourself why am I still with him, then it is time to leave. Satanists take no abuse, of any form.

Satan or the gods do not have a 'plan' for anyone. They don't create YOUR future, YOU CREATE your future. In terms of severe abuse or mistakes, they do look out for us but they'd never force you to do something you dont want to do.  

To be frank with you. There is a spiritual war going on.  I dont think they'd have a lot of time for chitchat like that and tell you to stay in an abusive, emotionally upsetting relationship.
And if you keep up the christian views or whatever it may be called, I think you probably should just leave this place and do some soul searching of your own till you know yourself a bit better. No outside advice. Just you questioning yourself.

Ok so i am a newer satanist and what youre saying goes against everything i have read on the JoS website. Most of it i dont understand, you are missing words. Key words. According to what you just wrote you ARE looking for a confrontation. And someone here raped you??? Reread what you just wrong "hummmmmm" I am the last to shit talk someones grammar but wow. This is all very confusing for a noob. The only reason i have even bothered to respond is cause i am sure i am not the only new to Satan person here. May Satan bless youHail Father Satan
On Dec 7, 2018 3:00 PM, "Michele Davis micheledavis1977@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  WOW.. Ok hummmm where do I start? First of all I'm not delusional and that's really rude. 2nd I'm not in an abusive relationship nor did I ever say that.. Still not quite sure where that came into play. 3rd It's not a mind thing. I don't talk out loud and wait for a response. How I communicate with Satan, my GD or anyother Demon works for me and I shouldn't have to defend myself. Yes I do understand they are busy I'm not ignorant to the facts of what's going on in the world. When I call upon any of them they don't show up every time. And no sometimes you don't control your own future. I've been through alot and I didn't choose that. I didn't choose to be molested as a child 4 years by my adopted brother. I didn't choose to you raped either. So sometimes things come your way and you have no control over it. I research a lot and when I do get a chance to speak to whomever I'm asking for or whom comes to me. I take advantage of being able to have a conversation and ask questions. Ask questions about if one of them really has you know 12 horns on his head or if they're half dinosaur and have three heads. The stuff that I want to know what I'm allowed to do, what I'm not allowed to do. It works for me. I have no reason to to do "soul searching". Once again I'm here for confrontation or debate. I know who I am what I believe and I am very very devoted. That shouldn't be questioned by someone that doesn't know me.. I'm proud of my "religion" and I stand firm on who I am... Thanks for your "concern" however I'm good.. 

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:17 AM, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   I think a simple rational reply is in order here.

To be frank with you. There is a spiritual war going on.  I dont think they'd have a lot of time for chitchat like that and tell you to stay in an abusive, emotionally upsetting relationship.

No... No one here raped me. I was saying that I have been.. I'm sure my Grammer is all FUCKED UP. I was emotional. However I'm not a TROLL. That statement was really unnecessary..  I'm not delusional DELUSIONAL, TROLL or what ever else yall would like to throw my way. There are others that have their views on things but you don't see me bashing them. I didn't think that this website was supposed to be about. We all expenses different things. I SERVE SATAN and my Guardian DEMON. I'm very much so dedicated to SATAN.  I'm proud to be a Satanist. However thanks for the support and insults. I find it kind of sad.  

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 6:03 PM, alexandraana666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Just stop responding to this troll..
Some new people may read what she's saying and be confused by it or even believe it.

Michele you started this shit post for no reason, you’re completely deluded if there is no third eye that means chakras dont exist and explain to me how you’re talking telepatically with the gods? Definitely not with a radio LOL. You don’t look too mentally sane and it would be better for you to accept other’s people suggestions here. Read joyofsatan.com and stop believing what your mind or enemies are telling you.

Read www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com are you dedicated to Satan. This sounds completely not who Satan is at all from anything I have read. Start a meditation program and work on opening your chakras.

Your Christian Boyfriend is influencing your thoughts or the enemy is influencing you through him. Just relax and do the final rtr a few times. Good luck grow strong I know you can do it you know you can do it.

Those sound like enemy entities not Father Satan. Visualize his sigil in your mind and chant his name Satan and ask the being to Swear that it is of Satan. If it wont then do a vanishing ritual. If it does he or she will understand completely.

Michele, the third eye is allegorical for the front of the 6th chakra. Nobody believes that there is a literal biological third eye on or underneath the forehead.

*rolls eyes* Uh, yeah. What the fuck ever. Go away, crazy girl. This
shit is serious, Satanism is NOT a fucking game! That was NOT Father
that you spoke to, and it sure as hell wasn't your Patron Daemon! Go
waste someone elses' time with your nonsense. We've a war to win! Hail
lord/Father Enki! Hail Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail Andras! Hail
Mother Lilith! Hail her High Grace, Inanna!

On 1/9/19, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Michele, the third eye is allegorical for the front of the 6th chakra.
Nobody believes that there is a literal biological third eye on or
underneath the forehead.

differntly perfect.
perfectally different....
many signs to embrace satan not just your hate.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back