Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Thoughts

Richard1

I have moved throughout my life, I am now 44, between belief and apathy, never disbelief. I am a retired Marine, and have survived 5 tours of combat. I state this not to brag, but to help explain where I am coming from.

I spent years in the service, silently worshiping Satan as the liberator of humanity. I spent years alone learning silently, learning what I could, when I could. Because as much as this country likes to speak about religious freedoms, we know the truth. It simply means you have the right to believe what I say.

But today, I look around and see little to be happy about. The image of my faith remains destroyed by the creator of lies and its sheeple. But this is not the only thing that adds to the destroyed image. We are often our worst enemy. When we actively allow the continued stereotypes to go unchallenged, when we allow these stereotypes to speak for us, instead of speaking for ourselves we enable the discrimination to continue.

I wear black pants, not because they are black, but because when I am greasing my truck and the grease gets on my pants, the black hides it better enabling me to wear the pants for one more day. I don't have visible tattoos, piercing or brandings, though I have tattoos and brandings. I appear as the typical retired Marine. I walk among them and when they speak against or use a false understanding of what Satanism is, I quickly correct them. I do it every time I am confronted with it. Not in a violent way, but in as a teachable moment that can perhaps help one person escape the lies fed them. Most of the time I hear, "I'll pray for you." Which I respond "Please don't, I need nor want nothing from that god." But at least the attempt was made to educate. This is what is needed. If we allow the enemy to continually paint us as crazy people, or as mentally unstable teenagers, then we are no better than a gelded horse in a stable filled with mares, he may know what to do, but can't complete the task because his potency has been robbed from him.

Just my thoughts

Richard
Hail Satan

Brother Richard,

"Wow" is all I can say. I am in 100% agreement with you and have held this position for years myself. The enemy paints us in a horrible light. We don't need to help them by being stereotypical caricatures of what Satanism is.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You are an asset in this war!

Hail Satan!
NightChildSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Richard" <richreedy@... Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 17:52:59 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoS4adults] My Thoughts

I have moved throughout my life, I am now 44, between belief and apathy, never disbelief. I am a retired Marine, and have survived 5 tours of combat. I state this not to brag, but to help explain where I am coming from.

I spent years in the service, silently worshiping Satan as the liberator of humanity. I spent years alone learning silently, learning what I could, when I could. Because as much as this country likes to speak about religious freedoms, we know the truth. It simply means you have the right to believe what I say.

But today, I look around and see little to be happy about. The image of my faith remains destroyed by the creator of lies and its sheeple. But this is not the only thing that adds to the destroyed image. We are often our worst enemy. When we actively allow the continued stereotypes to go unchallenged, when we allow these stereotypes to speak for us, instead of speaking for ourselves we enable the discrimination to continue.

I wear black pants, not because they are black, but because when I am greasing my truck and the grease gets on my pants, the black hides it better enabling me to wear the pants for one more day. I don't have visible tattoos, piercing or brandings, though I have tattoos and brandings. I appear as the typical retired Marine. I walk among them and when they speak against or use a false understanding of what Satanism is, I quickly correct them. I do it every time I am confronted with it. Not in a violent way, but in as a teachable moment that can perhaps help one person escape the lies fed them. Most of the time I hear, "I'll pray for you." Which I respond "Please don't, I need nor want nothing from that god." But at least the attempt was made to educate. This is what is needed. If we allow the enemy to continually paint us as crazy people, or as mentally unstable teenagers, then we are no better than a gelded horse in a stable filled with mares, he may know what to do, but can't complete the task because his potency has been robbed from him.

Just my thoughts

Richard
Hail Satan

i have a pair of black levi jeans i wear for a whole week cause of grease. I drive a mixer and the greasers suck at what they do and they overdo it. I enjoyed reading your email. I am in a similier position with my situation and i know it sucks to have to hide this but for now it is best. And your a rare breed just to know those simple truths. Seems alot of people don't want the truth cause they are terified of it. Sorry bout all the misspellings im off to work.
scott n.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 2, 2010 10:52:59 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] My Thoughts

Just my thoughts

Richard
Hail Satan

<[/IMG]<[/IMG]

Unfortunately, some of us must hid what we are, but Satan will and does understand.  There are times when discretion is the better part of valor.   In a message dated 5/3/2010 11:46:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, scott_n15@... writes:
  i have a pair of black levi jeans i wear for a whole week cause of grease. I drive a mixer and the greasers suck at what they do and they overdo it. I enjoyed reading your email. I am in a similier position with my situation and i know it sucks to have to hide this but for now it is best. And your a rare breed just to know those simple truths. Seems alot of people don't want the truth cause they are terified of it. Sorry bout all the misspellings im off to work.
scott n.

To: JoS4adults@y ahoogro ups.com
Sent: Sun, May 2, 2010 10:52:59 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] My Thoughts

Just my thoughts

Richard
Hail Satan

<[/IMG]<[/IMG]

Never hide, simply pick the battle. I have elected to battle those who wish to pray for my soul. I don't need or want their prayers. I don't wear the garb people assume a satanist must wear because it is not who I am. I enjoy the rich fullness of vibrant colors, all of them not simply blacks and reds. Nothing is more disarming than an intelligent well dressed man defending satanism. If a person wishes to wear the what is thought the norm for Satanist, fine, let them. but let them simply understand that there are times when what they wear is not in their best interests. There is a time and a place for everything.

It is just like the people who wear camouflage to Walmart. I can understand if you are going hunting and needed something and it was a quick stop on the way to the field. but to wear it everyday all day only helps proves the stereotype of the uneducated redneck. this is all I am saying. there are times when we do more harm to ourselves than anything the evangelical zealot has done.

Richard
Hail Satan

I agree totally we have to be "in" with society we cant be outsiders and expect people to take us seriously...we are not trying to gather attention anyways as those without are many..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <richreedy@... wrote:

Never hide, simply pick the battle. I have elected to battle those who wish to pray for my soul. I don't need or want their prayers. I don't wear the garb people assume a satanist must wear because it is not who I am. I enjoy the rich fullness of vibrant colors, all of them not simply blacks and reds. Nothing is more disarming than an intelligent well dressed man defending satanism. If a person wishes to wear the what is thought the norm for Satanist, fine, let them. but let them simply understand that there are times when what they wear is not in their best interests. There is a time and a place for everything.

It is just like the people who wear camouflage to Walmart. I can understand if you are going hunting and needed something and it was a quick stop on the way to the field. but to wear it everyday all day only helps proves the stereotype of the uneducated redneck. this is all I am saying. there are times when we do more harm to ourselves than anything the evangelical zealot has done.

Richard
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back