Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Third Eye

ilovepandas02

I have tried the Thoth chant for weeks with no success. I can't find the right vibration. Are there alternate ways to opening one's third eye? Or should I just keep practicing the chant?

Please don't give up.  It's hard sometimes, but the meditations do work.  After awhile I started seeing blue energy radiating from my hands, and even seeing energy lights flying across my living room at times.  Dreams will get vivid, and I know when to slow down while driving because cops will be nearby.  Don't give up, it's worth it!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Third Eye
  I have tried the Thoth chant for weeks with no success. I can't find the right vibration. Are there alternate ways to opening one's third eye? Or should I just keep practicing the chant?

since the thread is about 3rd eyes I have a question... I have begun doing the hells armay training stuff still in month one so I haven't done any of the chakra stuff yet but I had a Pain in my 3rd eye today that felt like someone had jabbed an ice pick right into my forehead... Does anybody have any input on this Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 15, 2012 6:24 PM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:
Keep practicing
Hail Satan!

im in month one aswell and i too have expierence something like iot but instead of it feeling like an ice pick it feels like a knot feeling. and sometimes even prickly.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

since the thread is about 3rd eyes I have a question...

I have begun doing the hells armay training stuff still in month one so I
haven't done any of the chakra stuff yet but I had a Pain in my 3rd eye
today that felt like someone had jabbed an ice pick right into my
forehead...

Does anybody have any input on this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Keep practicing

Hail Satan!

I'm in the same situation: each time I meditate on the third eye feel the sensation of pressure on him but I have not opened yet but that feeling tells me what I'm doing works and we must continue to insist
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

since the thread is about 3rd eyes I have a question...

I have begun doing the hells armay training stuff still in month one so I
haven't done any of the chakra stuff yet but I had a Pain in my 3rd eye
today that felt like someone had jabbed an ice pick right into my
forehead...

Does anybody have any input on this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Keep practicing

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back