Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Tarot page

Mark1

So, I had this idea to start a page on facebook about the Tarot. It was a grand idea, since there are no pages for discussion and study of the Tarot. In order to not alienate others, I stay away from talking about Satanism. But, the funny thing is, I'm finding it really hard to present worthwhile teachings on the Tarot without directly mentioning Satan, Astaroth or the teachings thereof. It is a challenge.

But, never the less the page has spurred my own study of the Tarot. I have come to find it's a pliable thing. Everyone from every race and faith can use it because of that reason, but people tend to not see past it's divination capabilities, which really is little more than reflection and common sense. It plays a mean game, which is a great way to familiarize one's group with the cards. I use it to replace a rosary in meditations, and to keep up with breath counts, sets, and square vibration counts. It's also great for workings and image magic.

Anyway, it would be nice to have fellow Satanists follow my page. Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/TheTarotDaily

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!

Really, really dumb idea, this has been mentioned at-least 15 times, the CIA use Facebook to find info on people, Facebook is made by a jew Mark suckle berg, I not sure about the name. Any ways for all you know, the Vatican could be using your photo against you. It's a good ideas to deactivate your Facebook. How ever, it's your choice 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 21 Jul 2013, at 03:23 p.m., "Mark" <rolioisjello@... wrote:
  So, I had this idea to start a page on facebook about the Tarot. It was a grand idea, since there are no pages for discussion and study of the Tarot. In order to not alienate others, I stay away from talking about Satanism. But, the funny thing is, I'm finding it really hard to present worthwhile teachings on the Tarot without directly mentioning Satan, Astaroth or the teachings thereof. It is a challenge.

But, never the less the page has spurred my own study of the Tarot. I have come to find it's a pliable thing. Everyone from every race and faith can use it because of that reason, but people tend to not see past it's divination capabilities, which really is little more than reflection and common sense. It plays a mean game, which is a great way to familiarize one's group with the cards. I use it to replace a rosary in meditations, and to keep up with breath counts, sets, and square vibration counts. It's also great for workings and image magic.

Anyway, it would be nice to have fellow Satanists follow my page. Here is the link

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!

Instead you could make a website, or a google +1 page, I'm not sure about google +1 search

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!

That would be really cool, a Satanic Tarot website. I'm so sick of jewish bullshit on the Tarot. I'm almost certain that Tarot was made by Astaroth, and it's confirmed that there are tablets resembling the Major Arcana in Egypt. Some sources even claim Tarot has origins in Atlantis, but I'm not sure if Atlantis is real or if it's just an allegory for the Kundalini.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

Instead you could make a website, or a google +1 page, I'm not sure about google +1 search

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!

Hence the reason I don't mention Satan. For all intents and purposes, I'm just a kid who diddles with Tarot for fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

Really, really dumb idea, this has been mentioned at-least 15 times, the CIA use Facebook to find info on people, Facebook is made by a jew Mark suckle berg, I not sure about the name. Any ways for all you know, the Vatican could be using your photo against you. It's a good ideas to deactivate your Facebook. How ever, it's your choice

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back