Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Story...

splinterzmc

My name is Daniel,
My search for spirituality started when I was very young. I was surrounded by catholic propaganda for most of my life upwards to that point so getting baptized and confirmed seemed like a natural progression for me to undertake. I took Catholicism at face value when I signed up and I was far to young to understand the discrepancies in its teachings or the remarkable similarities it had with older religions. The notion that I could have a personal relationship with my creator spoke to me, however, I am now twenty three, and have still yet to feel the "all mighty" presence in my life. In fact, I get this overcoming sensation that I have been abandoned, forgotten.

I have never remained ignorant to knowledge for the sake of my religious background, with my continued research it seems more and more clear I was indoctrinated into a belief that took advantage of the fact I was so young and naive. It feels as if I already gave my soul away, to the Catholic church, to a god who doesn't want me so I can bend to a purpose not my own.

The first real research I ever did into Ea was in fact spurred by my curiosity of the bible, where the "bad guys" total kill count was far lower than the "good guys", FAR FAR lower. I thought to myself, "If this God loves us, why the f$ck is he killing us all the time," I poured over pages and pages of articles about Satan, both bigamist christian and left hand Satanist in origin, (I scoured both sides of the spectrum to eliminate biased opinion), and came to this conclusion; Catholicism, and all of its close affiliates, are a lie to keep us in the dark about the true nature of the universe.

I must admit, however, that the overbearing silence and inactivity of the god I dedicated my life to has me concerned about being alone, without divine authority guiding me along the right path. I have read about Ea, I know his history, I know who he is to humanity, now I want to know him personally...

In saying all of this, I have a few questions that I put forward to those who know him.

- Being baptized and confirmed, does that disallow me to know Ea? I have a fear of rejection. I am afraid I am not worthy to be in his presence due to my foolish commitment to Catholicism.

- Is it at all possible to meet Ea and speak with him before the dedication ceremony? I would very much like to know in advance that he is indeed alive and well, I couldn't bear to dedicate my life only to receive more silence...
Thankyou in advance.

That's SATAN which means Eternal Life or Eternal Truth in Sanskrit and is a very positive word. The name Satan is preferred.

Anyway, if you look in the dedication ritual page, you renounce all previous allegiances there. It doesn't matter what you were before, you renounce all and you also notice there's the "unforgivable sin" according to christinsanity there i.e. the blasphemy of their holey spirit.

"Is it at all possible to meet Ea and speak with him before the dedication ceremony?"

You're talking as if these are physical actions. We mean astral vision and non-verbal telepathic communication, both of which need you to be astrally open and experienced in power meditation.

"I would very much like to know in advance that he is indeed alive and well, I couldn't bear to dedicate my life only to receive more silence..."

To add something, Satanism isn't really about depending on Satan at all. His purpose is to give us knowledge and we're to apply that knowledge to develop our souls and become Gods and improve our lives. We're supposed to be self-reliant and not depend on Satan all the times. I mean Satan is a teacher and guide, not a babysitter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "splinterzmc" <splinterzmc@... wrote:

My name is Daniel,
My search for spirituality started when I was very young. I was surrounded by catholic propaganda for most of my life upwards to that point so getting baptized and confirmed seemed like a natural progression for me to undertake. I took Catholicism at face value when I signed up and I was far to young to understand the discrepancies in its teachings or the remarkable similarities it had with older religions. The notion that I could have a personal relationship with my creator spoke to me, however, I am now twenty three, and have still yet to feel the "all mighty" presence in my life. In fact, I get this overcoming sensation that I have been abandoned, forgotten.

I have never remained ignorant to knowledge for the sake of my religious background, with my continued research it seems more and more clear I was indoctrinated into a belief that took advantage of the fact I was so young and naive. It feels as if I already gave my soul away, to the Catholic church, to a god who doesn't want me so I can bend to a purpose not my own.

The first real research I ever did into Ea was in fact spurred by my curiosity of the bible, where the "bad guys" total kill count was far lower than the "good guys", FAR FAR lower. I thought to myself, "If this God loves us, why the f$ck is he killing us all the time," I poured over pages and pages of articles about Satan, both bigamist christian and left hand Satanist in origin, (I scoured both sides of the spectrum to eliminate biased opinion), and came to this conclusion; Catholicism, and all of its close affiliates, are a lie to keep us in the dark about the true nature of the universe.

I must admit, however, that the overbearing silence and inactivity of the god I dedicated my life to has me concerned about being alone, without divine authority guiding me along the right path. I have read about Ea, I know his history, I know who he is to humanity, now I want to know him personally...

In saying all of this, I have a few questions that I put forward to those who know him.

- Being baptized and confirmed, does that disallow me to know Ea? I have a fear of rejection. I am afraid I am not worthy to be in his presence due to my foolish commitment to Catholicism.

- Is it at all possible to meet Ea and speak with him before the dedication ceremony? I would very much like to know in advance that he is indeed alive and well, I couldn't bear to dedicate my life only to receive more silence...
Thankyou in advance.

Thats what I want, a guide, someone to point me in the right direction. All I want is a God that cares about me, a God who doesn't sit behind a veil of silence and expect me to figure it out alone, a friend even...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

That's SATAN which means Eternal Life or Eternal Truth in Sanskrit and is a very positive word. The name Satan is preferred.

Anyway, if you look in the dedication ritual page, you renounce all previous allegiances there. It doesn't matter what you were before, you renounce all and you also notice there's the "unforgivable sin" according to christinsanity there i.e. the blasphemy of their holey spirit.

"Is it at all possible to meet Ea and speak with him before the dedication ceremony?"

You're talking as if these are physical actions. We mean astral vision and non-verbal telepathic communication, both of which need you to be astrally open and experienced in power meditation.

"I would very much like to know in advance that he is indeed alive and well, I couldn't bear to dedicate my life only to receive more silence..."

To add something, Satanism isn't really about depending on Satan at all. His purpose is to give us knowledge and we're to apply that knowledge to develop our souls and become Gods and improve our lives. We're supposed to be self-reliant and not depend on Satan all the times. I mean Satan is a teacher and guide, not a babysitter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "splinterzmc" <splinterzmc@ wrote:

My name is Daniel,

Thankyou in advance.

I really do mean this: talk to Satan's picture, he listens http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... NNER_2.gif
It's better when you are psychically open because he moves and converses with you. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "splinterzmc" <splinterzmc@ wrote:

My name is Daniel,

Thankyou in advance.

And again you clearly misunderstand it. The entire point of Satanism is not to depend on a being to care for you. Satan is not as a replacement for the xian god, in fact you should get rid of the xian thinking because that makes people so weak and irresponsible. But to empower your soul and become independent. Like I said, Satan is mostly to teach us those who advance themselves with power meditation, yoga e.t.c. and give more teachings like these. I mean, Satanism isn't really focused on other beings or depending on them. But it's human-centered, focused on our transformation. To give you an example, there are many texts which mention that one should work in developing themselves spiritually and after they become experienced, the "Astral Teachers" will contact them and guide them from there. That's the exact same role of Satan/Enki and the Gods/Demons, they are sort of Astral teachers. Many people focus on the exact opposite, trying to contact beings first and depend on them. It doesn't work this way obviously.

Like I said, it's common sense that you have to open your astral senses before trying to contact any beings, unless of course you're very sensitive in finding signs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "splinterzmc" <splinterzmc@... wrote:

Thats what I want, a guide, someone to point me in the right direction. All I want is a God that cares about me, a God who doesn't sit behind a veil of silence and expect me to figure it out alone, a friend even...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

My name is Daniel,

Thankyou in advance.

Dunno if you talk to the JoS banner yourself, but it's not actually Satan's picture. Satan's pictures are here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "michellederekson" <michellederekson@... wrote:

I really do mean this: talk to Satan's picture, he listens http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... NNER_2.gif
It's better when you are psychically open because he moves and converses with you. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

My name is Daniel,

Thankyou in advance.

Some clarification here: I don't condone to go on the other extreme like many people do in which are self-ists and disregard Satan. That's worse than depending on Satan. I mean to have balance and to stop obsessing with whether a being contacts you or not. If you obsess too much, they will have a small possibility to do that and you'll probably miss it because you will not be paying attention. I'm saying that of course in the first levels you can do a few rituals to Satan and other things, but your main focus should be your power meditation and your spiritual advancement. People who focus to try to contact random beings usually get disappointed as they need some more experience in the Astral.

And again you clearly misunderstand it. The entire point of Satanism is not to depend on a being to care for you. Satan is not as a replacement for the xian god, in fact you should get rid of the xian thinking because that makes people so weak and irresponsible. But to empower your soul and become independent. Like I said, Satan is mostly to teach us those who advance themselves with power meditation, yoga e.t.c. and give more teachings like these. I mean, Satanism isn't really focused on other beings or depending on them. But it's human-centered, focused on our transformation. To give you an example, there are many texts which mention that one should work in developing themselves spiritually and after they become experienced, the "Astral Teachers" will contact them and guide them from there. That's the exact same role of Satan/Enki and the Gods/Demons, they are sort of Astral teachers. Many people focus on the exact opposite, trying to contact beings first and depend on them. It doesn't work this way obviously.

Like I said, it's common sense that you have to open your astral senses before trying to contact any beings, unless of course you're very sensitive in finding signs.

My name is Daniel,

Thankyou in advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back