Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My sculpture of Satan

[email protected]

Attachments :
<ol>Satan_side2-min.jpg</ol><ol>Satan_side-min.jpg</ol><ol>Satan1-min.jpg</ol><ol>Satan front1-min.jpg</ol>Hello everyone.
After I made a portrait of Thoth (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=261), I've started to have an intense desire to do something for Satan too. This is the best, biggest work I've ever made, I usually am hard on myself when it comes to judge my workings but... I am proud this time.
This is not finished yet, I still have to remove clay on the inside and bake it. At school I did a sculpture but I never finished it so I don't know how to bake it safely, I'm worried that it could break during the process so I took some pictures now. 
This took me a lot of time, and as usual, I struggled a lot, but also cried for happiness. Through this time, I think Satan helped me. I saw His face, eyes, hair, during my meditations; everything that I needed in order for the sculpture to be realistic. I know that still, there are mistakes... I'm still unsure, I don't know if what I made represents 100% Satan... However, I did my best and hope you enjoy. 

You are seriously extremely talented Yoakehoshi! I have no words really, but your talent is truly outstanding, it's excellent.

It's simply awesome!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful work of art with us on the groups, let it serve as inspiration for other Satanists!

I cannot say for certain if you have captured Satan's features exactly, however when I saw the sculpture it definitly gave me the impression it could look like Satan, in that regard I don't think you are far off.

Accuracy aside, it is very beautiful!

YaokeHoshi, I know I'm just a man saying this, however, I seriously hope you can continue practicing and working on your artistic talent. Personally I feel you can seriously become exceptionally good, even better than you already are.

Let me just boost your confidence and sense of accomplishment some more. This could very well be the first, and only sculpture made specifically to represent Father Satan in these past 2 thousand years, possibly more.

Just let that sink in.

The work you are doing is absolutely incredible. You have my sincere respect.

I always have great respect for talented artists. Art is something I feel is very heavily undervalued these days, and so much of it is corrupted.. The standard has dropped very low amongst many people and places.

Seeing Spiritual Satanists with incredible Talent such as yourself able to express their artistic gifts, especially in the traditional ways our ancestors have practiced for thousands of years brings joy to my entire being.

Hopefully you will be able to bake it succesfully without the scuplture breaking brother.

Hail Satan Forever!

Attachments :
<ol>Screenshot_20171025-211256.png</ol><ol>Screenshot_20171025-210949.png</ol><ol>Screenshot_20171025-210913.png</ol>Your work is magnificent! It proves what I've seen in my mind's eye as well. As a child I was instantly drawn to David Bowie in The Labyrinth and have been ever since and I've noticed that he resembles Father Satan.
On Oct 25, 2017 8:04 PM, "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Hello everyone.
After I made a portrait of Thoth (https://www.ancient-forums. com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=261), I've started to have an intense desire to do something for Satan too. This is the best, biggest work I've ever made, I usually am hard on myself when it comes to judge my workings but... I am proud this time.
This is not finished yet, I still have to remove clay on the inside and bake it. At school I did a sculpture but I never finished it so I don't know how to bake it safely, I'm worried that it could break during the process so I took some pictures now. 
This took me a lot of time, and as usual, I struggled a lot, but also cried for happiness. Through this time, I think Satan helped me. I saw His face, eyes, hair, during my meditations; everything that I needed in order for the sculpture to be realistic. I know that still, there are mistakes... I'm still unsure, I don't know if what I made represents 100% Satan... However, I did my best and hope you enjoy. 

Dope
:)
On Oct 26, 2017 6:04 AM, "yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Hello everyone.
After I made a portrait of Thoth (https://www.ancient-forums. com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=261), I've started to have an intense desire to do something for Satan too. This is the best, biggest work I've ever made, I usually am hard on myself when it comes to judge my workings but... I am proud this time.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

That is severely fine art, you really deserve a career that propels you into the bliss you sow.

Amazing tenacity to get to such a level, your work is appreciated, and I saved the pictures.

:}

Attachments :
<ol>jkvd.PNG</ol>i think he looks like  van damme from double impact
very weird eyes, they dont look human at all, but i guess that is something that is said about satans eyes, they are not like ours totally.

anyways voice is right you would make our ancestors very proud

Thank you Zola! You're amazing and everytime I see your comments or topics I smile and enjoy reading your opinions, I appreciate you so much, really! Thank you! ♡

With clay just make sure there arent any air bubbles in there. Thats all I can tell you about clay though aside that pieces have to be blended in.
There is color for clay and when I was in school we had one assignment with clay and we could choose to color parts which was done before the firing process.

But it depends on the paint perhaps.
I think youll be fine and the image is well done :)

High priestess Maxine has said, in one of her older audio sermons, that Satan's eyes are shaped differently than ours.I can also attest to this. When I saw Satan, and a few of the other Gods/Demons of Hell, their eyes were longer (length wise), and more almond shaped than humans' eyes. 

On Friday, October 27, 2017, 2:43:19 AM EDT, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] i think he looks like  van damme from double impact
very weird eyes, they dont look human at all, but i guess that is something that is said about satans eyes, they are not like ours totally.

Sorry, I meant, that Their eyes are not identical to almonds, but that's what they reminded me of. I don't have the right word or image to properly describe their eyes, only that they are all beautiful.

On Friday, October 27, 2017, 1:31:28 PM EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Sorry, I meant, not like an almond that you eat. Their eyes are not identical to almonds, but that's what they reminded me of. I don't have the right word or image to properly describe their eyes, only that they are all beautiful.
On Friday, October 27, 2017, 1:27:04 PM EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

High priestess Maxine has said, in one of her older audio sermons, that Satan's eyes are shaped differently than ours.I can also attest to this. When I saw Satan, and a few of the other Gods/Demons of Hell, their eyes were longer (length wise), and more almond shaped than humans' eyes. 

On Friday, October 27, 2017, 2:43:19 AM EDT, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] i think he looks like  van damme from double impact

Thank you Aldrick, this means a lot to me. :)

And for the similarities with celebrities I don't know what to say... lol. I only focused and concentrated on the images in my mind. At a certain point in the sculpture I saw the shapes of a woman... I thought about Astaroth but I've never saw Her so I don't know if it was just my mind. :)

Now, regarding the eyes... Yes I know they don't look like humans and that's why I chose to do them this way. I chose to be loyal to what I saw in my mind.

Thank you all, I'm very happy :)

@Jessica I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he resembled Bowie! Lol! Although I can't say that with absolute certainty as the visions I have seen of him were short and not crystal clear...but I personally thought so. I also agree that Labyrinth is an awesome movie! Top 5 for me! To the op, your sculpture is exquisite! You are very talented. I am always very appreciative of any art shared depicting the gods! 

Thank you yoakehoshi, I feel very drawn to you as well. You are a fellow artist and we have a special spark. Adolf Hitler was also an Artist. To me the real artists are also very psychic and we work to translate what we see and sense into the material so that others can be inspired and enjoy as well.
In this sick jewified society the artist is denigrated and discounted. i remember how angry my father was when I announced that I wanted to go to art college. He said that if you choose this road you will always live well under the poverty line, that artists are losers who can't support themselves. And in a way, he was right. As choosing this road (being true to ourselves) means you are going to be struggling. How many times have I heard: OMG! That is so expensive! Can you give me a discount? What we do has no value, apparently. And yet in Adolf Hitlers Germany, the artist was uplifted and celebrated, as we should be!
Now I know this might come off as elitist but in my day to day world, the only artists I give the time of day to are the ones who constantly do the work, who constantly produce, who are always honing the 'tools' in their toolbox. They have my respect and admiration. And I can say, from what you have shared here that you belong in that class. I want to encourage you, I want to uplift you, I want to celebrate you. The world needs you and your unique vision. So you keep working!
I recently had a painting in a show and another artist, a woman with 30 years under her belt asked me what would you charge for that painting? I told her and she was like: Hell no! You are underselling yourself! What we do is magic. Just look at any artist who is painting in public and see the crowd they draw: What we can do is magic! We have a unique vision! And I thought: she is right! You aren't used to recieving those compliments? Well, get used to it!
You have a talent and its something wonderful that needs to be shared with the world! 
Art is a language that speaks across language barriers, into the mind and the souls who look at it. Which was why in Jewed Russia, some of the first people to be killed were the artists. The pinnacle of really fine art to me, is when the artist is able to grasp and to communicate TRUTH and BEAUTY. There is no higher thing that we can express. To be able to speak across language barriers and transmit this is incredible and worthy. Truth is the ultimate expression of Art. At least, to my mind. Michelangelo was a true Master of this and His work lives forever as a testament to this fact. His art is sublime and perfection. When we create something that speaks to truth and beauty it takes on a life of its own and lives forever. And that is a noble profession. There is no more noble profession, to my mind. An image speaks a thousand words and can reach into the heart and soul. And that is a beautiful thing. So, you keep on producing Art. Satan loves it.

Idk what it is about the sculptures, but they are evoking an unfamiliar emotional response inside me. The Sculpture is beautiful and amazing. I found myself mesmerized by the detail and could almost feel as if it was actually him looking at me. Truly a great work!

It's hard to get more than a rough idea of what the Gods look like, Astral communication can be more accurate than chance or coincidence can explain but it's still very hard to get things down to exact details. On top of that, the Gods are more than just physical, they are partially Astral beings as well - They aren't limited to just one appearance. When you depict a God you're capturing an idea more than anything else, and I think this sculpture has done that perfectly.

This is a great art, in the future you should plan to sell some of those online. The art is something that you improve everyday until you die, in my case, I love to play wind instruments(ocarina mainly, traverse flute too but now my flute is dead) and I know that you can improve everyday in little aspects.

Zola, I'm speechless. Thank you very much, really. In my entire life I've never met someone that encouraged me to keep going on. Everyone who did it were brothers and sisters in Satan. I feel this is my home, with people who I like to talk with. Now I know that when I create something, there are people who will appreciate and encourage me to do even bigger and more beautiful things.
Sharing was not something I was used to, I was worried to not being enough, so I just stopped showing my workings. I have a lot of paintings on the walls of my house and most of who visit my family don't even notice them, I've seen this a lot even outside, or at school. It seemed like my workings weren't that much, that beautiful, this contributed to amplify my low self-esteem and the tendency to be hard on myself. But thanks to Satanism, thanks to these e-groups, thanks to you and thanks to Satan, I'm realizing that I am good, I have potential. I'll never leave, never give up. This is a promise to myself. 
Recently, while meditating I had one last image of Satan, He was smiling. I don't know if it was just my mind playing around or if it was Him for real approving my work but, either way, I'm happy. I loved to work on this sculpture, I loved spending time on it. I'll make other workings with clay, I love it :) 
HAIL SATAN! 

To: ttf5wlth7 etc.
I know. This sculpture is not 100% like on JoS, not even 100% what I saw. But also, what I saw is not 100%like on JoS. You can't expect me to be like a printer... LOL.If you look better they say " His appearence is almost exactly as in the pictures", so you can expect blonde hair, fair skin and some other features, but don't expect Him to be the exact same. Until someone can take pictures with a camera. And I doubt is possible. 

PS: Satan is not written with lower case S.

Any depictions shared of Satan are not 100% accurate, as far as I know, they are all influenced by the artists expression in some way. The pictures shared on the JoS website show the most accurate representation of how Satan appears to us, it is as close of a physical depiction that we have of him.

Some times Satan is depicted with short hair, other times with longer hair, some people see him with a slightly differently shaped  robe, some see him with more detals on his robe or with more accesories, while others see him with a less extravagant appearance.

I have spoken to Satan at least once that I know of for certain, perhaps multiple times, but I hestitate to make that assumption, however that one time I spoke to him I am certain it was with Satan himself due to the energy and how powerful the experience was.

There he appeared very much like the depiction of himself on the JoS, with his white robe, however to me it appeared he had longer hair, atleast to his shoulders.

This might have been my own mind influencing what I saw, but the features that are characteristic of Satan are a sharp, angular facial complexion with a strong masculine jaw line (most Nordic Gods have this, Goddesses often have angular complexions too, but more fine, as well as less sharp and masculine), high cheek bones, sharp blue piercing eyes with a more angular (almond esque as Magus Immortalis had said) shape, white completely unblemished skin, a very tall and quite muscular physique with broad shoulders.

Sometimes he appears with wings, but not always. That time I spoke with him he did appear to have wings, with a large wingspan.

The sculpture Yaoke Hoshi made immediately gave me the impression I remember I got from Satan, which is why I think he is not far off with his depiction.

I think almost all of us who have seen Satan would agree with me that the scupture gives the same impression as one would get from seeing Satan. It feels like looking at Him.

Especially the picture of the front, if you aren't feeling it, just look at it, straight in his eyes and you'll definitly feel it. It feels like looking at Satan.

Also I'd like to say that David Bowie and neighter Van Damme look like him, the only simmilarities they have to Nordic Gods are their somewhat sharp angular facial complexions, but aside from that they look nothing like them.

Place the image of Yaoke Hoshi's sculpture next to a picture of either of them and you'll see there is no similarities whatsoever. The Sculpture has a much more handsome and much more Nordic complexion.

A lot of people dont know the expenses of real stuff anymore. Nearly everything is mass produced and because the income ratio to expenses is low, along with other irregular things, it is hard to come by high quality products.

A good chair can be 50 years old before replacement easily. Nowadays if a chair lives up to lets say 20 years long. ...

Art can stay for a long long time. Even longer than chairs.

Maybe its just my taste but Ive also seen 'furniture' that seems rather expensive.. But seems rather.. Stupid. They call it modern but I wouldnt like to have it in my house.

So.. Its kinda easy to underprize things nowadays, and to give true credit to ourselves for the things we make or do.

Father Satan is Absolutely beautiful, and great work with your sculpture, that is wonderfully and beautifully made, love your great sculpture work would like to see more always

Get Outlook for Android

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:47:39 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My sculpture of Satan [4 Attachments]     [Attachment(s) from yoakehoshi@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Hello everyone.
After I made a portrait of Thoth (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=261), I've started to have an intense desire to do something for Satan too. This is the best, biggest work I've ever made, I usually am hard on myself when it comes to judge my workings but... I am proud this time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back