Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Satanic Yoga Blog

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
1. It's a good idea for us to create blogs and stuff to promote Spiritual Satanism, and help lead people to the truth

2. There are a TON of lies out there about yoga, which comes from Satan

3. Yoga is one of my passions, I have been doing it for almost a decade and I have a certificate in fitness & nutrition

4. I'm good at writing

So, I created a blog. The focus will be on clearing up the lies and misconceptions about yoga and the jew-age "yoga lifestyle" many people follow, and answer any questions people might have. I will also post my experiences with yoga and SS, spiritual etc. I have already linked to the JoS site, and added special thanks to HPS Maxine and HP Don for info they have provided (that's ok, right? Just checking)

I only have 3 posts so far, but here it is: http://satanicyoga.tumblr.com/

I'm going to go around to sites and stuff that say yoga is unhealthy etc and post my link.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hey I really like your blog. Keep up the good work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

1. It's a good idea for us to create blogs and stuff to promote Spiritual Satanism, and help lead people to the truth

3. Yoga is one of my passions, I have been doing it for almost a decade and I have a certificate in fitness & nutrition

4. I'm good at writing

So, I created a blog. The focus will be on clearing up the lies and misconceptions about yoga and the jew-age "yoga lifestyle" many people follow, and answer any questions people might have. I will also post my experiences with yoga and SS, spiritual etc. I have already linked to the JoS site, and added special thanks to HPS Maxine and HP Don for info they have provided (that's ok, right? Just checking)

I'm going to go around to sites and stuff that say yoga is unhealthy etc and post my link.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Good work :D Bookmarked! Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Satanic Yoga Blog

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

OMG Lydia! Great idea! Wow! Im going to be on your blog! keep it up sis! Thanks. I have been doing some online warfare as well. Every saturday
<var [/IMG]</var>!  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:50 PM

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Yes very good work. I am glad to see people working for Satan.

Viktor Owens
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Hey I really like your blog. Keep up the good work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

This is a very nice blog. I'll definitely use this to assist in my yoga practice. Let us all know when you make updates to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

OMG Lydia! Great idea! Wow! Im going to be on your blog! keep it up sis! Thanks. I have been doing some online warfare as well. Every saturday

! 
Hail our Creator God Satan.

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks everyone! Glad you like it :D

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sonofodin89" <sonofodin89@... wrote:

This is a very nice blog. I'll definitely use this to assist in my yoga practice. Let us all know when you make updates to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

! 
Hail our Creator God Satan.

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

[/IMG]</var> biologically transforming to the higher power levels as an old study by Havard Medical had shown on people who do even basic routines of the nuuu age info. Humans have always eaten meat even back to our earliest ancestor 3.5 million years ago. Vegetarianism/Veganism comes from the rhp path all the way back to the jains. Who noted as a very subversive and anti-Vedic force back when they popped up even sparking religious conflicts.   Veganism is mainly horrible as you mention most people literally lose their health on it after several years and as Dr Mercola points out after a decade on it people run major risks to their health. People have died from being vegan.   Some raw vegan people literally believe they are going to eat their way to the Great Perfection. One nut specifically stated he was going to become an avatar and be in the higher realm with the angels. lol   A lot of these people are mentally unbalanced due to years of low calorie, low protien diets.
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:50:58 PM

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

The blog is great and will reach many people. Yoga is becoming huge and more people are wanting genuine information on it, and as the economy is so shit and not many can afford to go out and buy expensive books or classes (which would be full of enemy lies and propaganda), more of them are now turning to the internet to find the info. That makes it even more important for our Satanic Brothers an Sisters to be using the net to spread the Truth concerning Yoga and other Spiritual Practices.

Yoga is a major threat to the enemy as it leads directly to Satan and they know this. Xian preachers and high ranking xian clergy speak against Yoga and its practice until they are blue in the face, drumming fear into the minds of their congregation. One thing they get right is that Yoga is of Satan an centers around the Serpent of Satan within us. People need to be made aware that yes, Yoga IS of Satan, but that this is a GOOD thing. All True Knowledge and Power comes from Satan.

I note many of the "testimonies" from xians who are ex-Yoga practitioners go on and on about the so-called dangers of Yoga. These need to be debunked and your blog would be a great place to do this. Many of these people reported that their Yoga sessions left them feeling tingly, as if they were vibrating and electrified, they started feeling pressures in their crown and forehead, and they started seeing apparitions or hearing voices. THIS IS ALL POSITIVE, and as we know as Satanists, is the result of the Soul beginning to open up to the Astral. The tingling/vibration and feeling of being electrified is the bio-elelctricity as we know. The pressures are the Chakras opening up. These people, due to a total lack of Knowledge and understanding of how the Soul works, are frightened away by these experiences and filthy enemy entities capitalize on this. It would be great if you could write something to enlighten outsiders reading your blog concerning this. People need Knowledge, as people will fear what they do not understand. The enemy will then use this as a way to keep them enslaved and away from their True Creator God Satan.

All Yoga leads to Satan, Eternal Truth.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I encourage such educational activism especially in the area of Yoga. At this point in America alone more people do Yoga then go to church and its so fast growing even the pedo papacy in Rome has openly bitched about this fact.

The only advice I could give to you is make sure to show that Satan is Agni/Sanat Kumara who in the Hindu era is know as Siva. This is proof of linage that Yoga is infact of Satan.etc I already have the basis of such evidence in my article of the Druids, infact if you wish you can put that article up as it does show that they where Western branch of the Vedic civilization. Make sure to go past the Hindu period into the Vedic. If you're looking for a good source book in general my personal opinion is the "Alchemical Body" by White is great.

Your article on red meat is good I was a vegetarian for three years and went back to eating meat in the late summer of 2010. It gave me no spiritual advantage or anything of the nature. Infact I progressed faster after going back to meat. My personal belief for this rests on the fact its a superior building material as the body is  biologically transforming to the higher power levels as an old study by Havard Medical had shown on people who do even basic routines of the nuuu age info. Humans have always eaten meat even back to our earliest ancestor 3.5 million years ago. Vegetarianism/Veganism comes from the rhp path all the way back to the jains. Who noted as a very subversive and anti-Vedic force back when they popped up even sparking religious conflicts.

Veganism is mainly horrible as you mention most people literally lose their health on it after several years and as Dr Mercola points out after a decade on it people run major risks to their health. People have died from being vegan.

Some raw vegan people literally believe they are going to eat their way to the Great Perfection. One nut specifically stated he was going to become an avatar and be in the higher realm with the angels. lol

A lot of these people are mentally unbalanced due to years of low calorie, low protien diets.

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Nice, Lydia! :) Keep up the good work!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks good idea, I'll have it done by the end of the day. When I get enough info on it I will make it into a website as well, but I'll keep it like this for now as many people seem to follow blogs these days.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I encourage such educational activism especially in the area of Yoga. At this point in America alone more people do Yoga then go to church and its so fast growing even the pedo papacy in Rome has openly bitched about this fact.

The only advice I could give to you is make sure to show that Satan is Agni/Sanat Kumara who in the Hindu era is know as Siva. This is proof of linage that Yoga is infact of Satan.etc I already have the basis of such evidence in my article of the Druids, infact if you wish you can put that article up as it does show that they where Western branch of the Vedic civilization. Make sure to go past the Hindu period into the Vedic. If you're looking for a good source book in general my personal opinion is the "Alchemical Body" by White is great.

Your article on red meat is good I was a vegetarian for three years and went back to eating meat in the late summer of 2010. It gave me no spiritual advantage or anything of the nature. Infact I progressed faster after going back to meat. My personal belief for this rests on the fact its a superior building material as the body is  biologically transforming to the higher power levels as an old study by Havard Medical had shown on people who do even basic routines of the nuuu age info. Humans have always eaten meat even back to our earliest ancestor 3.5 million years ago. Vegetarianism/Veganism comes from the rhp path all the way back to the jains. Who noted as a very subversive and anti-Vedic force back when they popped up even sparking religious conflicts.

Veganism is mainly horrible as you mention most people literally lose their health on it after several years and as Dr Mercola points out after a decade on it people run major risks to their health. People have died from being vegan.

Some raw vegan people literally believe they are going to eat their way to the Great Perfection. One nut specifically stated he was going to become an avatar and be in the higher realm with the angels. lol

A lot of these people are mentally unbalanced due to years of low calorie, low protien diets.

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thank you HPS Zildar. Do you mind if I quote your entire 2nd and 3rd paragraphs? (With credit given of course.) It is wonderfully written and I don't think I can say it any better. I'm not sure if it's ok to quote stuff from these groups? I just figured I'd check first.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

The blog is great and will reach many people. Yoga is becoming huge and more people are wanting genuine information on it, and as the economy is so shit and not many can afford to go out and buy expensive books or classes (which would be full of enemy lies and propaganda), more of them are now turning to the internet to find the info. That makes it even more important for our Satanic Brothers an Sisters to be using the net to spread the Truth concerning Yoga and other Spiritual Practices.

Yoga is a major threat to the enemy as it leads directly to Satan and they know this. Xian preachers and high ranking xian clergy speak against Yoga and its practice until they are blue in the face, drumming fear into the minds of their congregation. One thing they get right is that Yoga is of Satan an centers around the Serpent of Satan within us. People need to be made aware that yes, Yoga IS of Satan, but that this is a GOOD thing. All True Knowledge and Power comes from Satan.

I note many of the "testimonies" from xians who are ex-Yoga practitioners go on and on about the so-called dangers of Yoga. These need to be debunked and your blog would be a great place to do this. Many of these people reported that their Yoga sessions left them feeling tingly, as if they were vibrating and electrified, they started feeling pressures in their crown and forehead, and they started seeing apparitions or hearing voices. THIS IS ALL POSITIVE, and as we know as Satanists, is the result of the Soul beginning to open up to the Astral. The tingling/vibration and feeling of being electrified is the bio-elelctricity as we know. The pressures are the Chakras opening up. These people, due to a total lack of Knowledge and understanding of how the Soul works, are frightened away by these experiences and filthy enemy entities capitalize on this. It would be great if you could write something to enlighten outsiders reading your blog concerning this. People need Knowledge, as people will fear what they do not understand. The enemy will then use this as a way to keep them enslaved and away from their True Creator God Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

As a fairly new SS, I found your blog extremely helpful.  I am kind of struggling with the Yoga part of my routine and was excited when I read your post that you were starting a Yoga blog.I was not let down when I went to it.  Very informative and easy to read.  Thanks for all your hard work to help us understand better.
Hail Satan!!Hail Morax!!Death to the Xian Church!!

Thanks I'm glad you like it! I will be adding a lot more over the next few days especially.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Todd Bailey <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

As a fairly new SS, I found your blog extremely helpful.  I am kind of struggling with the Yoga part of my routine and was excited when I read your post that you were starting a Yoga blog.
I was not let down when I went to it.  Very informative and easy to read.  Thanks for all your hard work to help us understand better.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

I just got an idea. I also have a blog. In my blog, I have a section for useful links. Is it ok if i put a link to your yoga blog in my blog? Wow, I need a rest from the word blog now. Lol
Hail Enki

Sent from my iPod
On 27/01/2012, at 2:06 AM, Todd Bailey <tfbailey1969@... wrote:
  As a fairly new SS, I found your blog extremely helpful.  I am kind of struggling with the Yoga part of my routine and was excited when I read your post that you were starting a Yoga blog.I was not let down when I went to it.  Very informative and easy to read.  Thanks for all your hard work to help us understand better.
Hail Satan!!Hail Morax!!Death to the Xian Church!!

No, not at all, you can quote whatever is relevant. This Knowledge needs to be shared and our Gentile People need to be woken up to the Truth. These Practices belong to US, and as Satan's Children, they are our birth right. Our People need to be made aware of where these practices really originate from, and who their True Creator God is- SATAN. You could also post concerning the True meaning of Satan and how it relates to SaTaNaMa and other Sanskrit words of Power, etc, as this is very relevant to Yoga and proves further that Yoga is of Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you HPS Zildar. Do you mind if I quote your entire 2nd and 3rd paragraphs? (With credit given of course.) It is wonderfully written and I don't think I can say it any better. I'm not sure if it's ok to quote stuff from these groups? I just figured I'd check first.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Ok thanks. And I was actually already planning on doing an article on SaTaNaMa, as I love that mediation and I've noticed most yoga/meditation instructors get the meanings of the words wrong (they claim Sa="life" Ta="existence" instead of Sa="truth" Ta="life")

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

No, not at all, you can quote whatever is relevant. This Knowledge needs to be shared and our Gentile People need to be woken up to the Truth. These Practices belong to US, and as Satan's Children, they are our birth right. Our People need to be made aware of where these practices really originate from, and who their True Creator God is- SATAN. You could also post concerning the True meaning of Satan and how it relates to SaTaNaMa and other Sanskrit words of Power, etc, as this is very relevant to Yoga and proves further that Yoga is of Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Lol blog blog blog. Yes you can link to my blog in your blog. What is your blog? Perhaps I can mention your blog in my blog if it's a Satanic blog.

Ok I'm done now lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I just got an idea. I also have a blog. In my blog, I have a section for useful links. Is it ok if i put a link to your yoga blog in my blog? Wow, I need a rest from the word blog now. Lol

Hail Enki

Sent from my iPod

As a fairly new SS, I found your blog extremely helpful. I am kind of struggling with the Yoga part of my routine and was excited when I read your post that you were starting a Yoga blog.
I was not let down when I went to it. Very informative and easy to read. Thanks for all your hard work to help us understand better.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

AWSOME is all I can say lydia, you have created something very special here and should be extremely proud. If even one person sees this and learns from it, it will make a world of difference. Look forward to see whats coming

Hail Satan

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks so much! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

AWSOME is all I can say lydia, you have created something very special here and should be extremely proud. If even one person sees this and learns from it, it will make a world of difference. Look forward to see whats coming

Hail Satan

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

HP Don, I tried but it's a really long article and can't go on the blog, there's no room lol when I make the website as planned then I can put it up. I looked at your GBLT Thule website but you don't have it on there, you have an article "The Naddreds (Druids)" but it's different than the one you were talking about with the Vedics, which I have in a folder in my email (all sermons go there).

So it seems like the only way I can link to it is to the actual message in the JoS Newsletter group, but the only way someone can view it is if they are a member, which I guess would be a great way to get more members, if they are willing to join though.

Thoughts? Shall I just link it to the message in the JoS group then? Unless you were planning on posting it to your site. Or did I completely overlook something?

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Lol. Awesome. Yes, mine is a Satanic blog. Here's the link.  http://children-of-enki.blogspot.com/  

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:28 AM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Lol blog blog blog. Yes you can link to my blog in your blog. What is your blog? Perhaps I can mention your blog in my blog if it's a Satanic blog.

Ok I'm done now lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Sent from my iPod

As a fairly new SS, I found your blog extremely helpful. I am kind of struggling with the Yoga part of my routine and was excited when I read your post that you were starting a Yoga blog.
I was not let down when I went to it. Very informative and easy to read. Thanks for all your hard work to help us understand better.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

This is so awesome Thank you very much .Hail Father Satan our true and loving Father

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Satanic Yoga Blog

Thanks so much! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

An excellent idea Sister! Very good work. :)
Ave Satanas!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Nice, Lydia! :) Keep up the good work!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

I have to totally agree with strength Lydia,I just finished taking the time to read your blog,and I am very impressed,by the work and dedication,you have put into it.Inspires me to want to start one myself one day,if I can ever learn how to use these things a little better. LOL Great job sister,and looking for many additions to it. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:34 PM

Hail Satan

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks Brian! They can be tricky at first, and I'm trying to put up a few links to articles by HP Don but it didn't really work lol. I was quite impressed with how the pic for the background turned out! I'll make a website to go with it when I have more to add, I prefer the structure websites give as opposed to blogs.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I have to totally agree with strength Lydia,I just finished taking the time to read your blog,and I am very impressed,by the work and dedication,you have put into it.Inspires me to want to start one myself one day,if I can ever learn how to use these things a little better. LOL Great job sister,and looking for many additions to it.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:34 PM

Hail Satan

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Wow Lydia! Your Satanic Yoga blog is great and very informative. I too practice yoga and am just starting to shift to Kundalini Yoga.

You're absolutely right about there being so much garbage about yoga, I have a couple of DVD's from Ana Brett & Ravi Singh and Gurmukh and their teachings really bother me. The 'Introduction to Kundalini Yoga with Gurmukh' DVD actually states that anyone can practive Kundalini yoga including xians, mudslimes and JEWS... are you effing kidding me? Sure the first two can because they are still Gentiles but JEWS?! They don't even have Satan's Kundalini serpent, really this misinformation has got to stop. It's just ridiculous.

And I live near Vancouver, BC and the yoga trend here is insane. I guess I have some mixed feelings about it, yes yoga has become more mainstream and has gained much exposure, but I think the people are more into the materialistic aspect of yoga than the spiritual. People wearing Lululemon and yoga pants everywhere! People urge me to go to classes with them and they don't think I'm serious about yoga if I don't go to a sleek yoga studio to practice (at least $70 per month) and they don't see the importance of practicing yoga everyday not once or twice a week! We also have a lot of raw vegans and hippies down here too.

Anyways sorry for my long rant! I'm glad your putting out some really good information and I look forward to your future posts!

Glad to see another Canadian Spiritual Satanist here! :DDD

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

You're by Van! I'm 4 hours east! Lol that's awesome. And don't apologize for your rant, it's so true!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christine Chan" <cmchan87@... wrote:

Wow Lydia! Your Satanic Yoga blog is great and very informative. I too practice yoga and am just starting to shift to Kundalini Yoga.

You're absolutely right about there being so much garbage about yoga, I have a couple of DVD's from Ana Brett & Ravi Singh and Gurmukh and their teachings really bother me. The 'Introduction to Kundalini Yoga with Gurmukh' DVD actually states that anyone can practive Kundalini yoga including xians, mudslimes and JEWS... are you effing kidding me? Sure the first two can because they are still Gentiles but JEWS?! They don't even have Satan's Kundalini serpent, really this misinformation has got to stop. It's just ridiculous.

And I live near Vancouver, BC and the yoga trend here is insane. I guess I have some mixed feelings about it, yes yoga has become more mainstream and has gained much exposure, but I think the people are more into the materialistic aspect of yoga than the spiritual. People wearing Lululemon and yoga pants everywhere! People urge me to go to classes with them and they don't think I'm serious about yoga if I don't go to a sleek yoga studio to practice (at least $70 per month) and they don't see the importance of practicing yoga everyday not once or twice a week! We also have a lot of raw vegans and hippies down here too.

Anyways sorry for my long rant! I'm glad your putting out some really good information and I look forward to your future posts!

Glad to see another Canadian Spiritual Satanist here! :DDD

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

I want to thank High Priestes Zildar Raasi,also to informed her that in West Africa precisly Nigeria which is the most populated country in the whole of Africa ,that we lack the materials to create just an alter to worship father Satan, we only read satanism on the internet, I want to use this medium to beg her and all other Priestes and Prieste to come to our aid by sending a complete alter materials to me through the address bellow,in order to kick start our Father"s agenda here.( Ademola Ogunjimi ) No 6 Fadugba Street, Igo Aduwo Ilutitun Moribodo Okitipupa Lg Ondo State Nigeria.
------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 11:16 AM PST High Priestess Zildar Raasi wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

I note many of the "testimonies" from xians who are ex-Yoga practitioners go on and on about the so-called dangers of Yoga. These need to be debunked and your blog would be a great place to do this. Many of these people reported that their Yoga sessions left them feeling tingly, as if they were vibrating and electrified, they started feeling pressures in their crown and forehead, and they started seeing apparitions or hearing voices. THIS IS ALL POSITIVE, and as we know as Satanists, is the result of the Soul beginning to open up to the Astral. The tingling/vibration and feeling of being electrified is the bio-elelctricity as we know. The pressures are the Chakras opening up. These people, due to a total lack of Knowledge and understanding of how the Soul works, are frightened away by these experiences and filthy enemy entities capitalize on this. It would be great if you could write something to enlighten outsiders reading your blog concerning
this. People need Knowledge, as people will fear what they do not understand. The enemy will then use this as a way to keep them enslaved and away from their True Creator God Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

4. I'm good at writing

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back