Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My ritual

lexibtyrkaiser

I finished my ritual earlier today before the moon went into void. It was based off of the Earth Ball, but I didn't do the whole ball thing, or use the Earth paper, I took a calligraphy brush and used red acrylic ink for Algiz, and Indigo acrylic ink for Odhal. Algiz was used to banish RHP energy (in my neighborhood, there is a Xian k-8 school, a Xian high school, and a Buddhist temple all in the same block) and Odhal was used to awaken Gentiles in the area. I vibrated both and consecrated them with saliva, and buried them in the leaves by a park behind that block. I visualized a great light shining around that block and in surrounding neighborhoods too. As I walked home, the energy I felt was great and positive, it made me shake in happiness if that makes sense. Now I'm home telling you all that it went great and I will continue to find better methods and do more rituals.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

What ritual? If you don't mind me asking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lexibtyrkaiser" <lexibtyrkaiser@... wrote:

I finished my ritual earlier today before the moon went into void. It was based off of the Earth Ball, but I didn't do the whole ball thing, or use the Earth paper, I took a calligraphy brush and used red acrylic ink for Algiz, and Indigo acrylic ink for Odhal. Algiz was used to banish RHP energy (in my neighborhood, there is a Xian k-8 school, a Xian high school, and a Buddhist temple all in the same block) and Odhal was used to awaken Gentiles in the area. I vibrated both and consecrated them with saliva, and buried them in the leaves by a park behind that block. I visualized a great light shining around that block and in surrounding neighborhoods too. As I walked home, the energy I felt was great and positive, it made me shake in happiness if that makes sense. Now I'm home telling you all that it went great and I will continue to find better methods and do more rituals.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

It was based off of Indigo Nation's "Earth Ball" ritual.

http://spiritualtruth.yolasite.com/powe ... y-ball.php

I found no problems with it and decided to use it that day as the energies were good, though I improvised where I needed to, seeing as I'm 17 and don't have all the time and resources as a legal adult.

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

What ritual? If you don't mind me asking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lexibtyrkaiser" <lexibtyrkaiser@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back