Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my ritual to satan with a pendulum

[email protected]

Hello my satanic family I felt the strong desire to use a pendulum to talk with father satan. I used his sigils on the jos site and after asking him questions the light dimmed all the whole room was gold I have been dedicated for almost 3 years never has this happened he told me to perform a sex ritual with a demoness and I did afterwards I asked him if it was successful the pendulum said yes and confirmed my energies merged with the demoness. I feel so happy at first I got scared but remembered when demons are present tangible contact happens. It was electrifying seeing that gold energy. First time I seen his energy ever

Make sure you are focusing on your daily meditations first and foremost. This is what is important to Satan, our own personal advancement, not special "sex rituals with demonesses".

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

Hello my satanic family I felt the strong desire to use a pendulum to talk with father satan. I used his sigils on the jos site and after asking him questions the light dimmed all the whole room was gold I have been dedicated for almost 3 years never has this happened he told me to perform a sex ritual with a demoness and I did afterwards I asked him if it was successful the pendulum said yes and confirmed my energies merged with the demoness. I feel so happy at first I got scared but remembered when demons are present tangible contact happens. It was electrifying seeing that gold energy. First time I seen his energy ever

What En Haradren Amlug said,

if You have been dedicated for 3 years, you should be more aquanted with seeing gold energy imho.

Continue to keep working on your chakras unlocking them/opening them/then empowering them, whill keeping up on the basics always as well

I personally since i have problems with visuallizations i try to put aside an hour or 30 min to just visuallizing whatever i want.

Although right now its more-so imagination than visualization.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Make sure you are focusing on your daily meditations first and foremost. This is what is important to Satan, our own personal advancement, not special "sex rituals with demonesses".

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@" <jwazny@ wrote:

I have been doing daily meditations en haraden amlug. My point was father.satan told me to do a sex ritual with a demoness to successfully get what I desired. I've been doing daily meditations for a while. Thank you for your input

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

What En Haradren Amlug said,

if You have been dedicated for 3 years, you should be more aquanted with seeing gold energy imho.

Continue to keep working on your chakras unlocking them/opening them/then empowering them, whill keeping up on the basics always as well

I personally since i have problems with visuallizations i try to put aside an hour or 30 min to just visuallizing whatever i want.

Although right now its more-so imagination than visualization.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@" <jwazny@ wrote:

Wow that's so awesome, someday I hope to experience something similar to that. I've had a ton of really amazing experiences already after becoming a Satanist, I don't say that that's why tho, I've just found my *godliness* you could say, on a whole new level, it's so amazing. It seems to me like all most of my limitations are simply disappearing into the ether.

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] my ritual to satan with a pendulum

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Hi
I am new for this. Can u please guide me what can i do first to start practse
Thanks
May

Sent from my iPod

On Apr 22, 2013, at 22:58, Horus Shadow <horussshadow777@... wrote:

Wow that's so awesome, someday I hope to experience something similar to that. I've had a ton of really amazing experiences already after becoming a Satanist, I don't say that that's why tho, I've just found my *godliness* you could say, on a whole new level, it's so amazing. It seems to me like all most of my limitations are simply disappearing into the ether.

Hello, and welcome. :)

Please see www.joyofsatan.org

Read through it carefully and in its entirety. If you agree with it, and have thought carefully on it, you could dedicate yourself to Lord Satan.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask the groups here.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] my ritual to satan with a pendulum

Hi
I am new for this. Can u please guide me what can i do first to start practse
Thanks
May

Sent from my iPod

On Apr 22, 2013, at 22:58, Horus Shadow <horussshadow777@... wrote:

Wow that's so awesome, someday I hope to experience something similar to that. I've had a ton of really amazing experiences already after becoming a Satanist, I don't say that that's why tho, I've just found my *godliness* you could say, on a whole new level, it's so amazing. It seems to me like all most of my limitations are simply disappearing into the ether.

Fantastic, I feel you have advanced greatly in regards to your spiritual knowledge and power. There's nothing better than to feel the powers of the Gods working together with our own powers. Brother Zelsioux. Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back