Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my return

this worlds pain given to those who don't conform and drug abuse lead me astray but by the love and grace of my father Satan i was lead back to the peace and enlightenment of lord Lucifer's teachings. i have forgotten many things of the things i learned can anyone give me the best way to start back on the path of truth and human empowerment?

Welco[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my return

this worlds pain given to those who don't conform and drug abuse lead me astray but by the love and grace of my father Satan i was lead back to the peace and enlightenment of lord Lucifer's teachings. i have forgotten many things of the things i learned can anyone give me the best way to start back on the path of truth and human empowerment?

joyofsatan.org. start power meditations.
adrian
Hail EnkiHail the Gods of DuatHeil HittlerHeil Himmler Heinrich88

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my return

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back