Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My playful demon? I really need some help please¡K

mo_yun_fei46

Hi brothers and sisters,

I dedicated to Father Satan not long ago. Since then I have been asking for a guardian demon to help me to advance in my spirituality. In these few days, I successfully got in touch with a demon through Ouija Board. I asked if he was my guardian angel and he said ¡§yes¡¨.

We chatted quite well as he was quite funny and always told me some gay sex jokes (I am gay). I thanked Father Satan for sending a demon who shares the same sexual orientation as me.

However, now, I find that although we can be good friends as he is friendly and always understands the kind of sexual desire in me, he may not be a good teacher in guiding me through my spirituality because he tends to give me funny but wrong answers, though really entertaining, when I am asking something serious. I feel upset about that...

What should I do now? Should I ask Father Satan for help? And how should I do that?

(By the way, I asked about his rank before and he told me that he belongs to the rank of Duke.)

Thank you very much!

Did you ask the entity you were talking to if it was your "Guardian Demon" or your "guardian angel"?

If you said "guardian angel", then do a banishing ritual. Angels are bad and will try to make you leave Satan or ignore your meditations.

If you said "Guardian Demon", then
1. You should be advancing yourself on your own as much as you can before you ask help from a Demon/ess
2. Your Guardian Demon will come to you when you are ready
3. You have to be in a trance when using an oujia board. Read this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

If you don't remember or not sure what you said, then ask again. Also, if you haven't already, start opening your chakras and astral senses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I dedicated to Father Satan not long ago. Since then I have been asking for a guardian demon to help me to advance in my spirituality. In these few days, I successfully got in touch with a demon through Ouija Board. I asked if he was my guardian angel and he said ¡§yes¡¨.

We chatted quite well as he was quite funny and always told me some gay sex jokes (I am gay). I thanked Father Satan for sending a demon who shares the same sexual orientation as me.

However, now, I find that although we can be good friends as he is friendly and always understands the kind of sexual desire in me, he may not be a good teacher in guiding me through my spirituality because he tends to give me funny but wrong answers, though really entertaining, when I am asking something serious. I feel upset about that...

What should I do now? Should I ask Father Satan for help? And how should I do that?

(By the way, I asked about his rank before and he told me that he belongs to the rank of Duke.)

Thank you very much!

Sorry, I got something mess up in my first post. He is a DEMON, not an angel...I don't want an angel to come...
What a stupid typo have I made! Sorry for that confusing word....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

Did you ask the entity you were talking to if it was your "Guardian Demon" or your "guardian angel"?

If you said "guardian angel", then do a banishing ritual. Angels are bad and will try to make you leave Satan or ignore your meditations.

If you said "Guardian Demon", then
1. You should be advancing yourself on your own as much as you can before you ask help from a Demon/ess
2. Your Guardian Demon will come to you when you are ready
3. You have to be in a trance when using an oujia board. Read this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

If you don't remember or not sure what you said, then ask again. Also, if you haven't already, start opening your chakras and astral senses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

Thank you very much!

Just something to add here:

Don't misunderstand me. I like this Demon very much since he is so nice, handsome, and always wants to cheer me up with jokes. He can really be my teacher in the area of sex and carnal desire! He's definitely a gift from Father Satan.

What I mean here is it would be really nice if I could get in touch with and establish relationship with another Demon as well who can coach me in other areas especially in my spiritual life.

Thank you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

Thank you very much!

This is just a guess, so I could be wrong, but I thin this Demon may be your Demon Lover, not your Guardian Demon. As I said, I could be wrong.

You can build another relationship with another Demon to help you, but you have to remember that you have to do as much as you can on your own and only summon a Demon/ess when you really need help. (Remember that your astral senses have to be opened and empowered when doing a summoning to communicate with a Demon/ess.)

Don't misunderstand me. I like this Demon very much since he is so nice, handsome, and always wants to cheer me up with jokes. He can really be my teacher in the area of sex and carnal desire! He's definitely a gift from Father Satan.

What I mean here is it would be really nice if I could get in touch with and establish relationship with another Demon as well who can coach me in other areas especially in my spiritual life.

Thank you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

Thank you very much!

Thank you for your replies! And I have to give a BIG THANKS to Father Satan!

Yesterday, I prayed to Father for my concerns, he answered me by sending a Demoness to me at night. (Father Satan ALWAYS listens to our prayers! Not like that Xtian god, whom I used to pray to and always felt myself like an idiot talking to air.)

She is nice and polite and is my teacher of spiritual life. I feel that she has a different personality from the male Demon, who is now my good gay friend. (I'm not sure if I can call him my Demon Lover or not especially since we have just met for a few days... but anyway, I like him) :)

I feel that now I also have the responsibility to do what I can to train myself up especially in the area of power meditation.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

This is just a guess, so I could be wrong, but I thin this Demon may be your Demon Lover, not your Guardian Demon. As I said, I could be wrong.

You can build another relationship with another Demon to help you, but you have to remember that you have to do as much as you can on your own and only summon a Demon/ess when you really need help. (Remember that your astral senses have to be opened and empowered when doing a summoning to communicate with a Demon/ess.)

Thank you!

Hi brothers and sisters,

Thank you very much!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back