Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My new meditation program okay?

xsatanson666

Hello everyone, I have been doing the normal basic meditations which is the 40 day pro. Haven't been able to do something more complex because I am always busy, now I am ready to move on to advanced meditations, so I came up with the following, I wat you guys to review and tell me if it's inline for me to execute.

MEDITATION PROGRAM.

Hatha yoga routine

Kundalini routine

AC, AP, VM,

How to go into a Deep Trance

Drawing energy
(Foundation Meditation

Energy Meditation

Pineal Meditation

Chakra Breathing)

Blue light meditation

Aura empowering meditation

Chakra spin

Ez advanced chakra spin

Sun/Moon Breath [Alternate Nostril]

666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail

Opening the chakras

Opening blocked chakra

The Necronomicon Meditations

Meditating on Chakra Sounds for CA

Opening Your Psychic Centers for Clairaudience

Opening Your Psychic Centers for Clairvoyance

Pineal meditation

3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation

Flame meditation

Opening the watchtowers

Tunning chakras through vibrations

Freeing the soul working

King a& Queen meditation

What do you guys think?

So I posted this and you guys refused to reply if this was okay to go on with, I just wanted to know if this meditations was put in the right order and not even a single reply from anyone.

See the problem with the black race? Hatred for themselves.

If it was the white group they would have been reply because they all support each other, I am just disappointed with this black group, I expected more from you HPS.

You're acting like a child and an idiot. I have a BUSY life and I cannot always answer to every single post. 
Now it seems like you are relying on me to tell you what you should include in your meditation program. Learn to lead yourself. The gods are your spiritual advisers and they know what you need to work on. Use your common sense.
Because no blacks responded to your post, you assume that it is because of hatred of themselves? The problem with the black race is not self hatred but the Jew. they have made most blacks dumbed down and communized.
 Keep in mind that your post should have been posted on the main Joyofsatan group since it is about general meditations. This is a group for black topics.
Also if you posted your meditation on this group to try to keep it "alive"..how about posting some real black information like that of spirituality and such. I and Kyrique are the only one's doing so.
I expected more from you...actually not really.

High Priestess Shannon

Okay enough, you take things too harshly hp, for goodness sake let's respect one another okay, you didn't have to call him an idiot and Satan son you didn't have to jump into conclusions because you got no reply, we are all busy, I would have replied if I had seen this earlier, the meditations are okay by the way, just follow what your spirit tells you, that's all.

@xsatanson666 
How can you say you're not relying on her but in your 2nd post in this thread you said you expected more from her. Then in your 3rd you said it again. Also how can the Black problem affect Shannon 's brain when you compared the Black group to the white one in your second post. Plus you came to the conclusion that blacks hated themselves because they didn't reply to your 1st post. As if you're high and mighty then you say Shannon thinks she's better because she is a HP.  Then said you expected more from her in your 2nd and 3rd post. It's kind of contradictory that you put her down by saying she thinks she's better but then say you expected more from her. Ironic on my opinion.  As if you can't think for youself. And ofcourse she'll reply when you personally called her out in your second post.
Your original post should be been sent to the main group not this one. You complained that you received no reply in a group that wasn't made for that type of post. This is a Black Satanist group for black racial topics. You want meditation advice send your post to the main group that is designed for that content. 
I don't think neither one of you should've called each other names. I also you think both of you attacked each other  below the belt.

On Feb 18, 2017 2:11 PM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You're acting like a child and an idiot. I have a BUSY life and I cannot always answer to every single post.

Lmao, really???? You have a busy life and cannot always reply every single post, good excuse dear but you were able to reply the one that includes asslicking and insulting me. Great, just because you are HP does not make you better than anyone here.

I am not relying on you. And never will, when I started my journey, I didn't even know who shannon was. So before you call me an idiot between you and I, check the one who has lower intelligence.
Because if you call me an idiot and you cannot rationally pass your message then I am sorry you are the idiot here.

And as for you saying you and kyrique or whatever are the only ones posting here then please show me what useful information to elevate our soul does kyrique post apart from some documentary of black race being violent of which we know, I don't see what other useful information he posts (I stand to be corrected)

Like I said HPS, I expected more from you but you still disappoint, I thought you were more enlightened but I am wrong, for you not being able to calmly pass a mesage without cursing and swearing coupled with unecessary show off of pride then you HPS have a long way to go as I can see clearly the black problem still affects your brain.

I am scared of no one.

I only reverence Satan and the Gods of Duat.

So you can fuck off for all I care.

@satanssonIt was idiotic to say that we all hate ourselves because no one responded to your post. It was childish to SINGLE me out with your crying and need for attention.
Who said that I think I am better than everyone here? Obviously you have a complex-bringing up crap that no one even mentioned. All I said was that I was busy. You do not know me at all so kill it with that "Oh I thought you were enlightened, I expected more from you" 
 I have a right to voice my opinion and so yes..that was childish and idiotic to make that assumption on blacks hating themselves because no one answered your post. Wasn't fair at all.
I'm wondering if you act like this on the other groups when you don't get any attention.

It's bit extra you can cut it down a lot. Anything that focuses on vibrations I'd replace with energy breathing. Good luck.
On Feb 16, 2017 5:53 PM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello everyone, I have been doing the normal basic meditations which is the 40 day pro. Haven't been able to do something more complex because I am always busy, now I am ready to move on to advanced meditations, so I came up with the following, I wat you guys to review and tell me if it's inline for me to execute.

MEDITATION PROGRAM.

Hatha yoga routine

Kundalini routine

AC, AP, VM,

How to go into a Deep Trance

Drawing energy
(Foundation Meditation

Energy Meditation

Pineal Meditation

Chakra Breathing)

Blue light meditation

Aura empowering meditation

Chakra spin

Ez advanced chakra spin

Sun/Moon Breath [Alternate Nostril]

666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail

Opening the chakras

Opening blocked chakra

The Necronomicon Meditations

Meditating on Chakra Sounds for CA

Opening Your Psychic Centers for Clairaudience

Opening Your Psychic Centers for Clairvoyance

Pineal meditation

3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation

Flame meditation

Opening the watchtowers

Tunning chakras through vibrations

Freeing the soul working

King a& Queen meditation

What do you guys think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back