Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My new email

Chris Harris

Hello this my new email. Im hoping to be here and learn like I said and im hoping we can move forward.

Welcome Chris, and sorry about the whole ish earlier on with name thingy :D don't take it personal bro no sane human would be happy with this Jewish idiots and their false christian religion used to enslave humanity, like kyrique said it's "zero tolerance for them" 
I knew you were a bad person hehe, welcome once again, you can whatever Question you want here as you see we would always reply them, our HPS is always able.
Much love and respect to HPs Shannon?
Hail Father Satan!

I am always happy to see new blacks waking up to the truth.

We need more dedicated blacks.

Our numbers will definitely grow in the future.

As for your situation, work to improve your life and meditate. Your power will increase and I hope you are still reading the joyofaatan website. Many of your questions will be answered.

Satan and the gods will definitely work with you.

I also recommend all of you to listen to these sermons by High Priestess Maxine.

https://m.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistries

High Priestess Shannon

Listen, I would appreciate if some of you would stop addressing questions just to me . There are a lot of members here who can answer. I run this group but I do not have answer or reply to all posts...

I am busy and have my own life to attend to aside from meditating and such. I'm not on the group all day.

Your dreams are your own dreams and I do not know everything...this is up to you to figure out. Use your intuitions.

I had to tell another member to stop privately e-mailing me and he was being rude and demanding my response to a question that wasn't urgent or major...

It doesn't work that way.

High Priestess Shannon

My apologies again still trying to figure this email crap out.
On Oct 2, 2016 10:37 AM, "Fortheloveofsatan" <k.marxist21@... wrote:
About to perform my dedication either today or tomorrow. Also wanted to say that in a few days or so Ill most likely write a testimonial. Hope it brings some darkness to us all. Blessings brothers and sisters.
On Oct 1, 2016 9:23 PM, "Official Kenshin officialkenshin@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

Satanism is not about darkness. When the Demons were freed they said to return to the light. Light is power.

As a satanist I think its good to have a sense of humor.
On Oct 2, 2016 10:40 AM, "Bloodlineofcain" <Chrisbaphomet666@... wrote:
About to perform my dedication either today or tomorrow. Also wanted to say that in a few days or so Ill most likely write a testimonial. Hope it brings some darkness to us all. Blessings brothers and sisters.
On Oct 1, 2016 9:23 PM, "Official Kenshin officialkenshin@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:

But I can be an asshole some have said.
On Oct 2, 2016 10:40 AM, "Bloodlineofcain" <Chrisbaphomet666@... wrote:
On Oct 1, 2016 9:23 PM, "Official Kenshin officialkenshin@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:

Lol just like me brother, but we far too serious to laugh here, but jokes are welcomed  by me I don't know about the others, they seem too serious though??
?

Spreading lies and misconceptions about Satan isn't funny. You either conform to the spiritual satanic way of joyofsatan.org or leave.

What exactly are you trying to figure out with the email? You create a new email with a different name, join the group and thats it. You dont need a request approval. This isnt rocket science.
You are pushing me. It doesnt look serious or trusting to have members with those names on the groups. This is an official yahoo group for blacks of Satan.
Im going to just stop conversating and  just start banning from the group. One simple thing that is being turned into a long topic.
Also, jokes are allowed on this group and we are not strict in that way just because one member stated his opinion. I just am making sure that things are in order with the group and certain things are not allowed.  The darkness joke was understanding.

High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back