Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My name is Christian

loke_pk

Hello everyone! First... I am new to this... but eager to know more day by day. I am only 14, but I guarantee I AM NOT doing this for fun, I AM NOT doing this to "be cool". I do it, because I feel it. May weeks ago I have had lost my belief in God. My parents don't know it, because they are Christians, and I couldn't break my mother's heart telling her I think the whole Jesus crap is.... well, crap. I founded joyofsatan.org by mistake and as a self-proclaimed atheist, I said, why not give it a try. And... I believe it is true... I wanted answers... a religion that doesn't say "Believe and don't research". This is what got me away from Christianity.... thinking. The more I tough about my parents religion the sicker I was about it.

Also... my name is "Christian". "Cristian" in Romanian (my country and language). I even got my name because I was born on the day proceeding the easter Sunday or something like that. I am 14, I can't change my name! Nor I can tell people: "Stop calling me Christian, it's against me". Even I call myself Chris in my toughs :) Is my name an impediment into being a true Satanist?

Also, I am not ready to dedicate my soul. I... let me formulate. I lived 14 years with hearing "God help us" every day, my mother preaching me to have faith (I love my mother beyond what ever she believes, please do not mock her). Yet, for the last days I mocked the christianity, made fun of it (yet my friends know I'm an atheist, I haven't told them I believe in Satan), I tried to make some close friends see how christianity pushes us and threatens we will be tortured in eternity if we don't believe, while Satanism has people that join because of their own free will. So I am not even close to my ex-religion.... but you must understand, somewhere in my subconscious, the phrase "Satan is evil" anchored and will take some time until I can fully accomodate with the ideea of being a satanist.
Does Father Satan feel mad on people like me? that need acomodation? And! Two days ffrom now I might have to recite an otrthodox poem (a little prayer) in wich I invocate Jesus.... I will need to do it, or else I am going to be looked upon by teachers.

Then... It's a friend of mine. He is really intelligent, top of the class in math/physics/chemistry, but he is a dedicated adventist (some branch of Christianity). Altrough he is so cultivated, and like me, open minded, he really believes in his god and... I really like his friendship, is there a problem if I am friends with one that never even goes out in saturdays because of his religion?

I am eager to start meditating right away... If I want to talk to someone about my demon... how can I do it?

Best regards,
Chris

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loke_pk" <loke_pk@... wrote:
Hello everyone! First... I am new to this... but eager to know more day by day. I am only 14, but I guarantee I AM NOT doing this for fun, I AM NOT doing this to "be cool". I do it, because I feel it. May weeks ago I have had lost my belief in God. My parents don't know it, because they are Christians, and I couldn't break my mother's heart telling her I think the whole Jesus crap is.... well, crap. I founded joyofsatan.org by mistake and as a self-proclaimed atheist, I said, why not give it a try. And... I believe it is true... I wanted answers... a religion that doesn't say "Believe and don't research". This is what got me away from Christianity.... thinking. The more I tough about my parents religion the sicker I was about it.

Also... my name is "Christian". "Cristian" in Romanian (my country and language). I even got my name because I was born on the day proceeding the easter Sunday or something like that. I am 14, I can't change my name! Nor I can tell people: "Stop calling me Christian, it's against me". Even I call myself Chris in my toughs :) Is my name an impediment into being a true Satanist?

Also, I am not ready to dedicate my soul. I... let me formulate. I lived 14 years with hearing "God help us" every day, my mother preaching me to have faith (I love my mother beyond what ever she believes, please do not mock her). Yet, for the last days I mocked the christianity, made fun of it (yet my friends know I'm an atheist, I haven't told them I believe in Satan), I tried to make some close friends see how christianity pushes us and threatens we will be tortured in eternity if we don't believe, while Satanism has people that join because of their own free will. So I am not even close to my ex-religion.... but you must understand, somewhere in my subconscious, the phrase "Satan is evil" anchored and will take some time until I can fully accomodate with the ideea of being a satanist.
Does Father Satan feel mad on people like me? that need acomodation? And! Two days ffrom now I might have to recite an otrthodox poem (a little prayer) in wich I invocate Jesus.... I will need to do it, or else I am going to be looked upon by teachers.

Then... It's a friend of mine. He is really intelligent, top of the class in math/physics/chemistry, but he is a dedicated adventist (some branch of Christianity). Altrough he is so cultivated, and like me, open minded, he really believes in his god and... I really like his friendship, is there a problem if I am friends with one that never even goes out in saturdays because of his religion?

I am eager to start meditating right away... If I want to talk to someone about my demon... how can I do it?

Best regards,
Chris
hi chris-your name won't impede you at all many of us have christian names. Father satan accepts us as we are-the poem thing won't matter and your friend isok for now but you might start drifting apart once you become dedicate.now as for the meditating i would be careful since most of these meditations are ment fro satanist and could be a bit overwellming. stick with the basic stuff for now.

all the best of luck tp you
Hail Satan

hello Christian/Cristian/Chirs. my name is Skye and i am also 14 and somewhat new to satanism. okay first of all Father Satan will not be mad at you because of your name, it is your name after all. i came from a strong xian(short term for christian religion) family also. in my brain for many years i thought "Satan is evil" but for me anyways thinking that made me sick in a way i didn't understand til i found jos.org. well really my guardian demon found me and brought me to satanism.(Kind of a long story) it is fine that you are not ready to dedicate. Father will not look down upon you. like you said before you grew up with the thought that satan is evil and god is the holy one. you are not free just like i am not free because we are under 18 our parents are able to make us go and do things we don't want to.   When you have to read that poem during the whole thing think of Father and the joy he brings you. if you start to feel uneasy because i would think invocking that load of shit jesus will just bring you a nasty angel think 'by the name of Satan, the true creator, i banish you' or something along those lines. again he understands the fact that we are not free from the fake religion.
you do not need to dedicate your soul right away. you should begin the power meditations and awakan your chakaras because it will help you see the truth of what Father is trying to tell you. the fact that you said you found it on accident just means that somehow it was fate that you found Father. i would be very careful who you tell things like that to. yes it is fine trying to save them from suffering, but some will think you super crazy and that will get you in trouble with lots of things. almost ALL my friends are xian/catholic/jewish you are allowed to stay friends with them. Father is okay with that just as long as you don't let their religious lies entangle you again.   i understand when you say you lost faith in the false god. i at one time spent literlly hours on my hands and knees pleading to the "God". nothing happened of course. about demons you can go on joyofsatan.org they got a whole slew of things on demons
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 5:25:17 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] My name is Christian

Hello everyone! First... I am new to this... but eager to know more day by day. I am only 14, but I guarantee I AM NOT doing this for fun, I AM NOT doing this to "be cool". I do it, because I feel it. May weeks ago I have had lost my belief in God. My parents don't know it, because they are Christians, and I couldn't break my mother's heart telling her I think the whole Jesus crap is.... well, crap. I founded joyofsatan.org by mistake and as a self-proclaimed atheist, I said, why not give it a try. And... I believe it is true... I wanted answers... a religion that doesn't say "Believe and don't research". This is what got me away from Christianity. ... thinking. The more I tough about my parents religion the sicker I was about it.

Also, I am not ready to dedicate my soul. I... let me formulate. I lived 14 years with hearing "God help us" every day, my mother preaching me to have faith (I love my mother beyond what ever she believes, please do not mock her). Yet, for the last days I mocked the christianity, made fun of it (yet my friends know I'm an atheist, I haven't told them I believe in Satan), I tried to make some close friends see how christianity pushes us and threatens we will be tortured in eternity if we don't believe, while Satanism has people that join because of their own free will. So I am not even close to my ex-religion. ... but you must understand, somewhere in my subconscious, the phrase "Satan is evil" anchored and will take some time until I can fully accomodate with the ideea of being a satanist.

Then... It's a friend of mine. He is really intelligent, top of the class in math/physics/ chemistry, but he is a dedicated adventist (some branch of Christianity) . Altrough he is so cultivated, and like me, open minded, he really believes in his god and... I really like his friendship, is there a problem if I am friends with one that never even goes out in saturdays because of his religion?

Best regards,
Chris

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loke_pk" <loke_pk@... wrote:

Best regards,
Chris
Dear Chris,
I too am reletivly new to Satanism (I am 15, myself). I can tell you that Satan will not mind you reading an orthodox poem, as long as you only do it because you must. He understands that people like us, who have benn raised in and still live with christian families, may be forced to do things against our will. You may be forced to worship the false god of the christians a little bit longer. As for your other problems, I can't help. I'm still trying to find out who my Guardian Demon is...

Your friend,
Jacob

hello Chris my name is Heather I know exactly what you are going through I entered into Satanism around age 12 and I also felt that my name would impare me as my last name is Christian. It doesnt change anything but I have decided that I will eventually change my last name to something more approiate after all last names were first given according to the person and then evolved into carrying the families name. Good luck and dont let your name hold you back.
 - Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 9:49:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] My name is Christian

hello Christian/Cristian/ Chirs. my name is Skye and i am also 14 and somewhat new to satanism. okay first of all Father Satan will not be mad at you because of your name, it is your name after all. i came from a strong xian(short term for christian religion) family also. in my brain for many years i thought "Satan is evil" but for me anyways thinking that made me sick in a way i didn't understand til i found jos.org. well really my guardian demon found me and brought me to satanism.(Kind of a long story) it is fine that you are not ready to dedicate. Father will not look down upon you. like you said before you grew up with the thought that satan is evil and god is the holy one. you are not free just like i am not free because we are under 18 our parents are able to make us go and do things we don't want to.   When you have to read that poem during the whole thing think of Father and the joy he brings you. if you start to feel uneasy because i would think invocking that load of shit jesus will just bring you a nasty angel think 'by the name of Satan, the true creator, i banish you' or something along those lines. again he understands the fact that we are not free from the fake religion.
you do not need to dedicate your soul right away. you should begin the power meditations and awakan your chakaras because it will help you see the truth of what Father is trying to tell you. the fact that you said you found it on accident just means that somehow it was fate that you found Father. i would be very careful who you tell things like that to. yes it is fine trying to save them from suffering, but some will think you super crazy and that will get you in trouble with lots of things. almost ALL my friends are xian/catholic/ jewish you are allowed to stay friends with them. Father is okay with that just as long as you don't let their religious lies entangle you again.   i understand when you say you lost faith in the false god. i at one time spent literlly hours on my hands and knees pleading to the "God". nothing happened of course. about demons you can go on joyofsatan.org they got a whole slew of things on demons
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 5:25:17 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] My name is Christian

Hello everyone! First... I am new to this... but eager to know more day by day. I am only 14, but I guarantee I AM NOT doing this for fun, I AM NOT doing this to "be cool". I do it, because I feel it. May weeks ago I have had lost my belief in God. My parents don't know it, because they are Christians, and I couldn't break my mother's heart telling her I think the whole Jesus crap is.... well, crap. I founded joyofsatan.org by mistake and as a self-proclaimed atheist, I said, why not give it a try. And... I believe it is true... I wanted answers... a religion that doesn't say "Believe and don't research". This is what got me away from Christianity. ... thinking. The more I tough about my parents religion the sicker I was about it.

Also, I am not ready to dedicate my soul. I... let me formulate. I lived 14 years with hearing "God help us" every day, my mother preaching me to have faith (I love my mother beyond what ever she believes, please do not mock her). Yet, for the last days I mocked the christianity, made fun of it (yet my friends know I'm an atheist, I haven't told them I believe in Satan), I tried to make some close friends see how christianity pushes us and threatens we will be tortured in eternity if we don't believe, while Satanism has people that join because of their own free will. So I am not even close to my ex-religion. ... but you must understand, somewhere in my subconscious, the phrase "Satan is evil" anchored and will take some time until I can fully accomodate with the ideea of being a satanist.

Then... It's a friend of mine. He is really intelligent, top of the class in math/physics/ chemistry, but he is a dedicated adventist (some branch of Christianity) . Altrough he is so cultivated, and like me, open minded, he really believes in his god and... I really like his friendship, is there a problem if I am friends with one that never even goes out in saturdays because of his religion?

Best regards,
Chris

Best regards,
Chris
hi im 14 to, and also from Romania,and new at this. My parents ar the same. and im happy that im not the only one of my age.have a nice day..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back