Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Mission.

kreckian_lord

I have decided today to fully return to the forums and to offer my assistance and support I will train/Teach Any and All that can learn and are Willing to learn from me I am back here to empower us and our People I want to bring us together in any forum possible despite my young age i am quite willing to bear responsibility if necessary or simply to be at the side for now...I want us to start doing things not just group rituals but mass training exercise studying hard working hard getting ready there must be a great conflict one day maybe not a physical war but of idealology and with limited numbers we are Doomed unless we Make each and Every one of our numbers Count FAR more then those Pathetic XIANIC FILLTH do I am Available whenever possible my accounts are Kreckian_lord@... and dr.sethfcm@... I Will begin mass lessons and meditations if necessary And if any one in the priesthood tries to challenge my teachings like they did before then i will happily debate with them But i warn you do not try to use your 'high priest/ess' status to instantly claim victory you will have to Prove your logic and your Strength to me.

May Father guide your steps but makesure he doesn't have to Become strong do not falter do not fail do not do anything for father but for yourself for humanity for our pride for ourpeople and for the world we must tear out these weeds which slowly choke out the life and light of the world and save our people I will explain everything i believe and anything scientifically and anything i do not know i will immedietly learn I will work at my hardest i hope i will be contacted soon.

<td val[/IMG]Can you teach me EVERYTHING you know? Please. I do not have time on M-F but I do on Saturday & Sunday or any other none school day. And when we do the rituals do we do it online or you (or who ever is telling us) tell us what to do and we do it at home? Thanks.    Respectfully, Crystal.

--- On Sun, 9/27/09, kreckian_lord <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] My Mission.
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 9:00 PM

I have decided today to fully return to the forums and to offer my assistance and support I will train/Teach Any and All that can learn and are Willing to learn from me I am back here to empower us and our People I want to bring us together in any forum possible despite my young age i am quite willing to bear responsibility if necessary or simply to be at the side for now...I want us to start doing things not just group rituals but mass training exercise studying hard working hard getting ready there must be a great conflict one day maybe not a physical war but of idealology and with limited numbers we are Doomed unless we Make each and Every one of our numbers Count FAR more then those Pathetic XIANIC FILLTH do I am Available whenever possible my accounts are Kreckian_lord@... and dr.sethfcm@... I Will begin mass lessons and meditations if necessary And if any one in the priesthood tries to challenge my teachings like they did before then i will happily debate with them But i warn you do not try to use your 'high priest/ess' status to instantly claim victory you will have to Prove your logic and your Strength to me.

May Father guide your steps but makesure he doesn't have to Become strong do not falter do not fail do not do anything for father but for yourself for humanity for our pride for ourpeople and for the world we must tear out these weeds which slowly choke out the life and light of the world and save our people I will explain everything i believe and anything scientifically and anything i do not know i will immedietly learn I will work at my hardest i hope i will be contacted soon.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

Some things i agree with, others, not so much.
Your young age? Ones power and knowledge is only limited by what they do to increase it, age doesn't matter.

Also, welcome back, it will be great to have another mentor and someone to answer the questions of the curious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
I have decided today to fully return to the forums and to offer my assistance and support I will train/Teach Any and All that can learn and are Willing to learn from me I am back here to empower us and our People I want to bring us together in any forum possible despite my young age i am quite willing to bear responsibility if necessary or simply to be at the side for now.................
I'm behind you 103% on this.

I don't know you, but I like this motion. I'm tired of the whiny "help me, im new and lost and i love satanic deth metal moosic so yah i wear black!" We should step up and deal with actual issues and not punks that think they're just so dark. I'm worried that you're just an attention whore, though. We don't need self-appointed 'teachers' that lead us into naught but drama, but actual learning to be done. I highly recommend to any "prospective students" to not find a "teacher" but learn for themselves via the guidance of reading. Not just JoS - but reading wiccan spellbooks, the demonic bible, discordianism - evolve yourself, and then once you have your feet on the ground, decide from there who is fit to teach and who is not. The worst thing that can happen to theistic satanism is to become another blind faith made up of followers and worshippers.

I love it how in Satansim you find people with a leader mentality as opposed to Xinity & co. where you find the mindless slugs living their lives without purpose.

To my opinion we should all try to learn something from the Chaotes, wielders of chaos magick.

These Magi research as many disciplines as they can and try to find what works best for them as individuals and learn through trial and error.

I believe the mentality many people have is wrong.
The magic of the ancients is strong, yes.
We have lost many of this wisdom, yes.
The ancients knew everything on magic, NO!

Magic is like any other art or science, in that it has no boundaries.
It is even more so than ANY other art or science in existence for magick is the universe and the universe is in magick.

Do not limit yourself with boundaries, I'm not saying to leave satanism. Satan is our father and god, and I love him with all I have.
But he wants us to advance! Not recover to a certain point, mastering a single discipline and being content. Fulfill your potential!

Ave Lucifer

I agree we must all find our own way But i oppose the title 'magick' and in general the ancient 'Mystic' way of going about it theres now Modern Science to back up up and we can develop power based upon it and our own teachings we must not shy away from Knowledge and power Father is a God of science and taught man to always seek their own truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

To my opinion we should all try to learn something from the Chaotes, wielders of chaos magick.

These Magi research as many disciplines as they can and try to find what works best for them as individuals and learn through trial and error.

I believe the mentality many people have is wrong.
The magic of the ancients is strong, yes.
We have lost many of this wisdom, yes.
The ancients knew everything on magic, NO!

Magic is like any other art or science, in that it has no boundaries.
It is even more so than ANY other art or science in existence for magick is the universe and the universe is in magick.

Do not limit yourself with boundaries, I'm not saying to leave satanism. Satan is our father and god, and I love him with all I have.
But he wants us to advance! Not recover to a certain point, mastering a single discipline and being content. Fulfill your potential!

Ave Lucifer

True but the thing is unless we pull together we aren't a religion or even a philosopy too many discorded broken apart scattered groups with different viewpoints although i can't say im much better im a Scientific Satanist whom doesn't believe in mysticism or 'Magicks' but i do believe in power in energy in father etc. but i have scientific ways of explaining them i look up studies and perform private research to try to expand my knowledge of science and history as well as our own religion and its own reasoning so that i can explain and debunk our own mysticism i'd love to have a friendly discussion if you'd be willing to chat i'll be on msn or yahoo just add the accounts listed in the post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kitty" <fishgoboomitspartofthecycle@... wrote:

I don't know you, but I like this motion. I'm tired of the whiny "help me, im new and lost and i love satanic deth metal moosic so yah i wear black!" We should step up and deal with actual issues and not punks that think they're just so dark. I'm worried that you're just an attention whore, though. We don't need self-appointed 'teachers' that lead us into naught but drama, but actual learning to be done. I highly recommend to any "prospective students" to not find a "teacher" but learn for themselves via the guidance of reading. Not just JoS - but reading wiccan spellbooks, the demonic bible, discordianism - evolve yourself, and then once you have your feet on the ground, decide from there who is fit to teach and who is not. The worst thing that can happen to theistic satanism is to become another blind faith made up of followers and worshippers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

I have decided today to fully return to the forums and to offer my assistance and support I will train/Teach Any and All that can learn and are Willing to learn from me I am back here to empower us and our People I want to bring us together in any forum possible despite my young age i am quite willing to bear responsibility if necessary or simply to be at the side for now...I want us to start doing things not just group rituals but mass training exercise studying hard working hard getting ready there must be a great conflict one day maybe not a physical war but of idealology and with limited numbers we are Doomed unless we Make each and Every one of our numbers Count FAR more then those Pathetic XIANIC FILLTH do I am Available whenever possible my accounts are Kreckian_lord@ and dr.sethfcm@ I Will begin mass lessons and meditations if necessary And if any one in the priesthood tries to challenge my teachings like they did before then i will happily debate with them But i warn you do not try to use your 'high priest/ess' status to instantly claim victory you will have to Prove your logic and your Strength to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back