Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my life has been a living nightmare

Seiji Kaze

i was bullyed for 7 years and it looks like this will be the 8th year of the nightmare im trapped in .I can't even hear Father Satan WHY is that why can't i hear Father Satan .I wish i can make the people that wronged me pay for what they did to me i have so much hate towards thoses people that i just want them to oh i just saw one of them.Sorry Theres alot of rage inside of me right now i used to be always happy then my life fell apart i am now a cold hearted person that can't trust anyone now this is what i think of friends they just betray you in the end.

http://www.joyofsatan.com/If you are new, you will obviously not be able to hear Satan... You need to spiritually empower yourself and if you want for the people who wronged you to pay, then do black magick on them... If you're extremely new and you feel that you do not have enough powers to do so at the moment ask from Satan or your Guardian (I assume you've dedicated) to protect you from those bullies... and in the meantime, meditate and empower yourself so that you can take revenge.

Στις 4:36 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Seiji Kaze seijikaze@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

i was bullyed for 7 years and it looks like this will be the 8th year of the nightmare im trapped in .I can't even hear Father Satan WHY is that why can't i hear Father Satan .I wish i can make the people that wronged me pay for what they did to me i have so much hate towards thoses people that i just want them to oh i just saw one of them.Sorry Theres alot of rage inside of me right now i used to be always happy then my life fell apart i am now a cold hearted person that can't trust anyone now this is what i think of friends they just betray you in the end.

You can always channel that rage into a destruction ritual against those who've made you feel this way and continue to. I would also recommend cutting yourself off from them as completely as you can as soon as you can.

Hello,

Our True Father Satan ALWAYS helps everyone dedicated so don't be afraid even though you must have in mind how many people are in Satanism right now it is not easy.
Do something for you. What i mean by that is do your meditations the right way, include an aura of protection and go learn a martial art (it does not have to be anything extremely vicious anything you adore like judo for example does the trick)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Isnt it against satanism to do harm to others as stated by maxine? be it psychical or black magick? (or is it allowed on the exeption you are being attacked?) Further more, If the jews are using occult knowledge under the guidance of the enemy, isnt it the same occult knowledge we are using? What will happen to the jews? If they know they will be damned or whatever, why continue? And excuse me but, if a person is in no position to empower himself by meditations because of the psychiatric medicine he or she is on or whatever the reason, they are incapapble of doing these, maxine gives clear warnings. So these people remain helpless and yet again their god doesnt show up? This is the same sort of crap i would here from a xian church or who ever, theres allways a catch. Indeed we are independent and we must help ourselves. But if thats the case, then surely these gods arent as great and power full as you are stating. I mean really, to make us as slaves for the mines, us weaklings with immortal bodies and small minds, when they could have done it themselves. To let there bibles or whatever be corrupted. To be cursed by the other gods for giving us knowledge, to not appear under certain conditions, to be heard by either your own thoughts or the actual satanic god (if you are lucky). I mean come on this is the same talk i used to hear from church about the wonderfull holy spirit speaking to you. The only thing that helped me was my own god dam self and learning. Im not disrespecting im debating here with a reasonable free thought logical argument. Everything is allways so secrative, allways disguised, full of doubt... in the midst. I am testing myself with the satanic religion, I have abandonned 1 prison (xianty) which is why im being precaucious. I have dedicated my soul already... i am now putting my soul into practice. I am indeed interested but i do and would like to see some sort of proof that all this is real. I can only judge from hard reasearch, but enough  theory, i need to see it. I have started my meditations anyway although i am on medication but never mind im expecting that i am under protection and of course being cautious myself. 

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:08 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://www.joyofsatan.com/If you are new, you will obviously not be able to hear Satan... You need to spiritually empower yourself and if you want for the people who wronged you to pay, then do black magick on them... If you're extremely new and you feel that you do not have enough powers to do so at the moment ask from Satan or your Guardian (I assume you've dedicated) to protect you from those bullies... and in the meantime, meditate and empower yourself so that you can take revenge.

Στις 4:36 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Seiji Kaze seijikaze@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Isnt it prohibitted to not do harm to others as stated by maxine? be it psychical or black magick? Further more, If the jews are using occult knowledge under the guidance of the enemy, isnt it the same occult knowledge we are using? What will happen to the jews? If they know they will be damned or whatever, why continue? 

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:08 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The jews continue because they know we'll destroy them. :pIt's a war they can not win.And you can do black magick to the ones who hurt you; do not physically abuse them but use energy.

Στις 2:45 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Isnt it prohibitted to not do harm to others as stated by maxine? be it psychical or black magick? Further more, If the jews are using occult knowledge under the guidance of the enemy, isnt it the same occult knowledge we are using? What will happen to the jews? If they know they will be damned or whatever, why continue? 

<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]http://www.joyofsatan.com/If you are new, you will obviously not be able to hear Satan... You need to spiritually empower yourself and if you want for the people who wronged you to pay, then do black magick on them... If you're extremely new and you feel that you do not have enough powers to do so at the moment ask from Satan or your Guardian (I assume you've dedicated) to protect you from those bullies... and in the meantime, meditate and empower yourself so that you can take revenge.

same thing has happened to me in the past, they will be silenced but the hatred will always be there be strong, try praying at 12:00 at night in a dark room with either a white or black candle and carve the candles with words ( or a symbol) for an example use the words "father satan please help" something like that take deep breaths and try to listen sometimes they come to you when you're asleep if you can't feel them tell your problems as the candle is burning, when i did this everytime i woke up i used to feel so strong i don't think i have to tell you but just to be sure, be respectful, don't rush these things and if nothing happens say thank you anyway if you act like brat chances are they won't help 
good luck to you :) 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back