Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Last Ritual

Yoyo

Soon,ill be doing my last ritual.I am really pushed back in the fucking wall.I have gone through harder times,but this time i feel i am losing power.

Satan maybe has left me.I feel alone and abadonned.

No one has ever understood
what i stand for,and what i have to say.

I am leaving.Leaving the world.
I have lost anything.My talents,my self,my guide.
I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

I still believe.I still have hope,but for how long?

Fuck these liars,christians,muslims,judaists.They ruined my life.

Where is my self?The confident me.The unfearful me?
Where are you Father?I need your help.
Brothers and Sisters?Where are you.
Where are my powers?

I got nothing to do in life.I haven't laughed for a long time.
My parents are not there.They cannot understand.I can't even understand myself.

I think Satan has left me.I
no longer feel him.
I loved him and still do.
I don't know why...Maybe i was weak.
Maybe because i haven't done a ritual for 1 month.
Maybe because i had angelic attacks all the time.

I have no longer his guidance.I only Hear voices of Angels.They are fucking my mind up.They always tell me "Satan Leave me" and such.I think thats the reason he left.They are always trying me to say that...But i don't know

My confidence is broke Father.I got not the money i used to have.

I see no future.I only see things getting worse.

I wrote that,to show you my love.But i feel so desperate that i search for love through the net.I feel sorry for myself.I feel sorry that i had not a girlfriend.

I am sorry.Thats all i can be.

I am sorry Father Satan.I am sorry.I give you my love.All i can do is leave.

I am bad at school,bad at anything i do.
I have no future.I have no hope,I have no one to rely on.
I have no target in my life.I am lost.

Suddenly,one morning,my powers were halfed.
I got to admit that i was lazy.and i did not meditate strogly.But i always did something.I did a full chakra meditation,every day.

I don't know if this message will be approved.I am pushed to where i can barely handle.But my hope is not dead.But i am lost.I don't feel the same way i used to feel Father in my life,in my being.I fell his energy more weak on me.

My power has been halfed.I know not the reason.I becoming weaker.My aura is not as it used to be.And all this...Happened in just 3 days...

I am really thinking of commiting suicide.But i don't know...Its a sign of disbelief.But why believe,when i am feeling lost and disoriented...But,at the other hand,Father Has done many things for me.But now,he doesn't do anything for me.

I know he exists,and that he is going to help me.
My self is doubled.I have a low self and an extremely high one.

But the high one seems to be losing power.Thats what i wanna know...

I really want your opinions.I will wait sometime before i do the final Step.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

You realize that Satan and the Gods are VERY busy now right?Instead of typing a whiny message and damning yourself by not becoming a God in this life, take the life in your hands. We as Satanists don't depend on Satan for anything nor is Satanism based solely on Satan, it is about developing your soul and INDEPENDANCE. If you keep whining and saying "i'm bad i can't do anything" then your life is gonna get worse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

Soon,ill be doing my last ritual.I am really pushed back in the fucking wall.I have gone through harder times,but this time i feel i am losing power.

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

I have no longer his guidance.I only Hear voices of Angels.They are fucking my mind up.They always tell me "Satan Leave me" and such.I think thats the reason he left.They are always trying me to say that...But i don't know

I wrote that,to show you my love.But i feel so desperate that i search for love through the net.I feel sorry for myself.I feel sorry that i had not a girlfriend.

I got to admit that i was lazy.and i did not meditate strogly.But i always did something.I did a full chakra meditation,every day.

I don't know if this message will be approved.I am pushed to where i can barely handle.But my hope is not dead.But i am lost.I don't feel the same way i used to feel Father in my life,in my being.I fell his energy more weak on me.

My power has been halfed.I know not the reason.I becoming weaker.My aura is not as it used to be.And all this...Happened in just 3 days...

I am really thinking of commiting suicide.But i don't know...Its a sign of disbelief.But why believe,when i am feeling lost and disoriented...But,at the other hand,Father Has done many things for me.But now,he doesn't do anything for me.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

And they are getting busier and busier, almost by the day! This is actually a good thing, even though it means they don't communicate directly quite as much as before. It's been my experience, however, that when it's really necessary they are there. In the meantime, we keep on keeping on, so to speak, empowering ourselves.

It sounds to me like what you're going through right now may be (I hate to use this phrase but can think of no other at the moment) a "dark night of the soul." It is very, very unpleasant, to say the least, and can last from a few days to a few months, BUT it is not permanent unless you give up and allow it to be so. It's happened to practically everyone on occasion it seems, me included.

Go back to basics, almost as if you were brand new and set the rest on the back burner FOR NOW. Yes, you may feel you are only going through the motions, but that's because of your discouraged, depressed state, so just keep on.

You can't be a god in this lifetime? Since when? Unless you're about 95 -- where your health is gone & you might not have enough time left this time around -- it is doable. It's a long, difficult row to hoe, but rather than abandon it, why not just set it aside FOR THE TIME BEING, as I mentioned above. When one feels overwhelmed and completely alone is not always the time to take on something so weighty or momentous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

You realize that Satan and the Gods are VERY busy now right?Instead of typing a whiny message and damning yourself by not becoming a God in this life, take the life in your hands. We as Satanists don't depend on Satan for anything nor is Satanism based solely on Satan, it is about developing your soul and INDEPENDANCE. If you keep whining and saying "i'm bad i can't do anything" then your life is gonna get worse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ wrote:

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Maybe some greys are fucking with you? I've gotten randomly depressed/scared before and was sure it was the enemy, so I cleaned my aura and worked on my aura of protection until I felt better. Also I did that thing where I snapped the tube things that the enemy puts there to control you, from High Priest Vovim Baghie website.
Also do you really think things will get better if you just give up? Satan's time to rule earth again is almost here and you want to give up?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ wrote:

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
Fuck it...I found the reason on www.vovimbaghie.co.cc

It was all about a tube.Its now snapped.I can't believe the extreme relief and power i got just from snapping it.

They angels were messing with me.I am going to get my revenge this night.
I was somewhat possesed by their fucking thoughts.Fucking bitches you will rot.FUCKING aNGELS.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

You need to get yourself together brother.
Sometimes we trip and fall , but you must ALWAYS stand up again.
Rising up to the challenge much stronger then before.
I know that lately our bastard enemies are being pesky more then ever.

Don't let them get to you we are Warriors Of Hell and we are relentless and merciless.
Theres no room for self-loathing or whining.

I suggest you do the "Severing the link" meditation that HP VoVim has constructed.
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/severing_the_link.html

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT !!!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

I know how you feel. Many of us have gone through (or are going through) what you are feeling.

When I was younger, I was diagnosed with depression. I did a lot of stupid things to end my life. Obviously, they did not work. There were also many OTHER times in which I did not WISH to die, but almost did because of drug overdoses. There is a reason for this, although I did not know it at the time.
Father chose me, He made me, He wanted me to have the chance to come to Him, to know Him, to have a relationship with Him, and to serve Him in different ways, including being a part of His army.
He has a purpose for me. I've yet to find it out, but I know I will soon.

Don't you think it might be the same for you? Don't you know HE LOVES YOU?

Let's say you were successful in taking/ending your own life. Likely you will meet Father. And what will you say to Him?
"Sorry, it got too tough to handle, I had to back out, I can't take it?"!!!!

We are Father's SOLDIERS and WARRIORS. He is coming to walk among us soon. He needs EVERYONE of us, INCLUDING YOU.

Listen, FATHER SATAN MADE YOU FOR A REASON. He MADE YOU. He formed you, and chose you to follow Him. HE CHOSE YOU. And in the end, He let you choose for yourself. You chose Him. Do you regret choosing Him? I hope not.

We feel closer to Father when we pray to Him, when we do rituals. Sometimes, school, work, and for those of us who have to run a household and family... these take up time. When we don't talk to Father, or to our GDs, we feel alone. Even five minutes during the day, when you have time to yourself (we all do) helps us, and reminds us of what and who is important.

You say that angels are attacking you. Have you done the protective meditations, have you cleaned your auras and chakras, and removed any etheric cords and foreign entities in your aura?
Please take the time to do this, preferably twice a day, in the morning and before you go to bed.

Fuck the xtians, the muslims, the jews. Empower yourself. Don't waste your thoughts on them, they are worthless. Think of empowering YOURSELF, and making yourself strong.

Your brothers and sisters are HERE. If I may speak as thus, I am glad that you reached out to us. We are here to help you.

Your powers never left you. They are YOUR powers, YOUR personal magick, and NO ONE AND NOTHING can take them away from you. If anything or anyone tells you that, THEY ARE LYING.

Like a muscle, we have to exercise our psychic awareness, our magick, our mind and spiritual strength. We have to do this or they get lazy and seem dormant. Get back in the habit of doing this everyday, a little at a time.

You say your powers were halfed? Use them. I know that if I don't use my powers, and clean my auras and remove etheric cords from my bodies, I feel the crap accumulated from people, places, and emotions from them in my aura and bodies.

Don't feel sorry that you don't have a girlfriend. When the right girl comes along, she will. Work on empowering yourself.

You are stronger then you think.
You are worth more then you know.
Prove it, to yourself. Right now.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:
Maybe some greys are fucking with you? I've gotten randomly depressed/scared before and was sure it was the enemy, so I cleaned my aura and worked on my aura of protection until I felt better. Also I did that thing where I snapped the tube things that the enemy puts there to control you, from High Priest Vovim Baghie website.
Also do you really think things will get better if you just give up? Satan's time to rule earth again is almost here and you want to give up?

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
I won't give up.I won't do the favor to the enemy.I won't listen to their lies.I won't.

I am a Child of Satan and i will be for the whole eternity.

I cut my tube as vovimbaghie guides us in his site.I experianced extreme relief,and seems like it was that.

I feel energized and confident.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Stay strong!!
dont give up now , u re not alone =) Father Satan loves u
do some hatha yoga and kundalini and dnt stop it helps
Pray talk w/ Father everything will be fine soon ! patience!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

It was all about a tube.Its now snapped.I can't believe the extreme relief and power i got just from snapping it.

I was somewhat possesed by their fucking thoughts.Fucking bitches you will rot.FUCKING aNGELS.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:
I know how you feel. Many of us have gone through (or are going through) what you are feeling.

When I was younger, I was diagnosed with depression. I did a lot of stupid things to end my life. Obviously, they did not work. There were also many OTHER times in which I did not WISH to die, but almost did because of drug overdoses. There is a reason for this, although I did not know it at the time.
Father chose me, He made me, He wanted me to have the chance to come to Him, to know Him, to have a relationship with Him, and to serve Him in different ways, including being a part of His army.

Let's say you were successful in taking/ending your own life. Likely you will meet Father. And what will you say to Him?

We are Father's SOLDIERS and WARRIORS. He is coming to walk among us soon. He needs EVERYONE of us, INCLUDING YOU.

Listen, FATHER SATAN MADE YOU FOR A REASON. He MADE YOU. He formed you, and chose you to follow Him. HE CHOSE YOU. And in the end, He let you choose for yourself. You chose Him. Do you regret choosing Him? I hope not.

We feel closer to Father when we pray to Him, when we do rituals. Sometimes, school, work, and for those of us who have to run a household and family... these take up time. When we don't talk to Father, or to our GDs, we feel alone. Even five minutes during the day, when you have time to yourself (we all do) helps us, and reminds us of what and who is important.

You say that angels are attacking you. Have you done the protective meditations, have you cleaned your auras and chakras, and removed any etheric cords and foreign entities in your aura?
Please take the time to do this, preferably twice a day, in the morning and before you go to bed.

Fuck the xtians, the muslims, the jews. Empower yourself. Don't waste your thoughts on them, they are worthless. Think of empowering YOURSELF, and making yourself strong.

Your brothers and sisters are HERE. If I may speak as thus, I am glad that you reached out to us. We are here to help you.

Your powers never left you. They are YOUR powers, YOUR personal magick, and NO ONE AND NOTHING can take them away from you. If anything or anyone tells you that, THEY ARE LYING.

Like a muscle, we have to exercise our psychic awareness, our magick, our mind and spiritual strength. We have to do this or they get lazy and seem dormant. Get back in the habit of doing this everyday, a little at a time.

You say your powers were halfed? Use them. I know that if I don't use my powers, and clean my auras and remove etheric cords from my bodies, I feel the crap accumulated from people, places, and emotions from them in my aura and bodies.

Don't feel sorry that you don't have a girlfriend. When the right girl comes along, she will. Work on empowering yourself.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
I know.I got a purpose.I will fight on.

But guys this is the major doubt the has crippled my mind.And i wanna share it with you...

I am in constant fear.The enemy has made me confused.I would like to clear this up.

If Satan does come to earth,wouldn't that fullfill the prophecies of the rotten messiah jesus fucking christ?

And if they are fullfilled,they will manifest,and we might lose another celestial battle...What the fuck?

I want to be clear and just with our Father Satan.I won't try to be a hidden traitor.

Seems like their prophecies are fullfilling.But,this is because of their rotten energy.What are we going to do if these fucktards fullfill their prophecies...

About the mark of the beast and such.We need to fight back.

I know that we are not anti-christians,but true Satanists,but i do know that i have to ask my questions,or else i am under the snares of the enemy. ( I am lied to)

I am not so advanced to speak with Satan.
I would like someone to ask him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

But guys this is the major doubt the has crippled my mind.And i wanna share it with you...

I am in constant fear.The enemy has made me confused.I would like to clear this up.

If Satan does come to earth,wouldn't that fullfill the prophecies of the rotten messiah jesus fucking christ?

And if they are fullfilled,they will manifest,and we might lose another celestial battle...What the fuck?

I want to be clear and just with our Father Satan.I won't try to be a hidden traitor.

Seems like their prophecies are fullfilling.But,this is because of their rotten energy.What are we going to do if these fucktards fullfill their prophecies...

I know that we are not anti-christians,but true Satanists,but i do know that i have to ask my questions,or else i am under the snares of the enemy. ( I am lied to)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
Hey Yoyo,

We are all able to talk to Father. He does not always respond right away, but if you keep your eyes, ears and heart open, you will hear His answers. He always hears our prayers.

I, for one, cannot hear Him talk to me (that is, hear His voice.) But He speaks to me through others (over email, IM, over these forums.) Always through the written word, and I know that it's Father, because something jumps out and nudges me mentally, and I know He is talking to me.

Have you asked Father? Perhaps He will speak to you through others. He has with me.

When I was an xtian, at the fellowship and in the sermons, the xtians would do nothing but talk SO MUCH about prophecy. Perhaps the prophecies are true, perhaps not. I know that all of them are fulfilled, save for one: go and preach the good news to all the world.

But remember this: we have only heard the prophecies of the xtian.
What about the other side? Think of what Father knows, and how He is bringing together many components to fulfill His will.

I can only guess.

And what if jesus really comes back? How does one know it's not the enemy greys setting out a holographic illusion, and beaming up xtians all over the world into their ships? They have marked their humans, those xtians, and many others.

We all have a part in doing Father's will. Focus on that, and not on what the xtians are forever ranting and raving about.

Father will tell us when it is time for us to know. Have faith, stay strong, keep empowering yourself, brother. We're all in this together.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

Beautifully stated, DiorDior.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:44:13 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Last Ritual

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

You can depend on Satan for things that are outside your control...but nine times out of ten there is something you personally can do to make it better for yourself. Daitsun88 is right- this is a religion for honoring Satan and his demons, to be sure, but its also a religiin which teaches self development, to the highest levels your 'self' can reach. Could it be that Father is holding back and simply trying to teach you something...?Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:28:00 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Last Ritual

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Praise Father for being alive and free. Stop focusing on the negative things, stop focussing on anything but what's in front of you, it's hard when you don't know yourself and you want to think about it...don't, just focus and this will come with time.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SOMETHING SATAN WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, IF YOU CAN HANDLE SOMETHING, THAT MEANS SATAN KNOWS YOU CAN HANDLE THIS.

IF SATAN BELIEVES IN YOU, YOU CAN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Thank you, Adeptvala!

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], adeptvala@... wrote:

Beautifully stated, DiorDior.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:44:13
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Last Ritual

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Father abandons none of his children, this you must hold tight in your mind when those enemy fuck's try to tell you otherwise. by finding Father you are showing you are strong, the enemy tells you otherwise as it is them who are truly weak.

Hi to all.
Listen,
we say that a Satanist should not fear anything, in fact I fear many things.
I am not able to talk to Satan or demons, I do not know other Satanists.
I do not speak a lot and almost have no friends. I have chronic depression for a long time.
I have social phobia and generalized anxiety disorder for the past six years, and I ruined her life, this has deprived me of everything.
I can not live among people, I can not go to school and I left.
I mood disorders, personality disorders. Insomnia, eating disorders.
Smoke a lot. I can not do the exercises or meditations because all these problems do not allow me to be. I do not know exactly how you feel or what happened but you understand me if I say that I was very bad too. And I've got all these problems yet. But a few months I started to borrow it and now every day I try to do my best to resolve, a little by little, all of this.I dedicated myself to Satan just over a year ago, needless to say that I was never able to talk to HIM or to receive concrete messages or I could understand. So do not think He have cured me or solved my problems. But that's okay. I chose to go forward and be optimistic. I chose to try and groped until able to resolve this horrible situation so I can finally be able to do the exercises well. And finally one day be able to talk to him. I hope. What I tell you, and that in a situation like yours you have two choices: leave everything and eventually "kill" or continue to resist, go ahead and eventually win.Can not choose for you. However, I can tell you as I choose. I told myself that although I feel worthless, even if it's all horrible, death does not solve things. I told myself that even if everything is crap, sooner or later, what I want and the happiness and freedom will come. Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know that you must reach HIM.
Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know that you reach it. As for me I have said that even if he does not help, even if I had the biggest burdens on the shoulders of these would try anyway and with all my strength to reach HIM before I die. I chose that death is not an option. I chose to continue and I chose life, no matter how long it takes. Can I put a year, two, five, ten years. The important thing is that one day I am happy that one day I manage to speak with him. Remember we're speaking of a God, Satan our creator. 've Also chosen not to be with my death and apologizing to him that I present him the first time.
Visualizza caratteri romaniAnd I confess that lately I can also laugh a little. What amazes me but even with all these problems and this sucks, the only think that nothing lasts forever and that things will change it makes me a little happy.
Let me clarify that I am not crazy and I am not invented everything. I'm just aware that things change and I know that someday I can make them change.
I hope this makes you see your momentary bad luck from another point of view. I hope you'll choose to go forward until you see a light. I hope you choose life.

As a last thing I would tell you that even if I never hear Satan, even if I can not hear his voice or his presence, I think he watch me. I do not know why he called me, I do not know who I am and I do not know what he is doing for me or what he want me to do for him. But I want to live and get to meet him for an answer to these questions.
It is likely that if you do not receive clear signals or if you feel he is far away, because obviously he knows you will succeed very well!

He sees far ahead and if he do not acts dramatically is because he knows that you can do very well, which means that you are stronger than you think! ;) So be happy and go to a better future.
And I'm not shooting melodramatic bullshit. I could not be more serious than this.

Good luck and dark blessings. Life is full of amazing and wonderful things. What purpose in life is nobler than groped to reach them?

p.s. Sorry for bad English.

AVE SATANA
-TU che tutto mi hai dato, riuscirò mai io a darti tanto in cambio-

Da: Yoyo <kung_fukistas@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Mer 2 giugno 2010, 21:26:13
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Last Ritual

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Good! Do not give up, whatever life or the enemy throws at you!
Stay strong! As has been mentioned above, Father Satan
never abandons those who are truly his children. If you give
up, you are letting the enemy win.

As to those supposed prophecies, Dior's right. The stupid xians
are only parroting stuff from their 'holy book', and we all
know how full of shit the bible is! However, if the greys or
whomever do somehow manage to bring the nazarene to this plane,
we will be ready for it! And we shall conquer, for we are
the chosen of Satan! Praise his almighty name, and hail all
those who truly serve him!

Ceridwyn

On 6/2/10, Masquerade <mas6que6rade6@... wrote:
Hi to all.
Listen,
I do not speak a lot and almost have no friends. I have chronic depression
for a long time.
I
have social phobia and generalized anxiety disorder for the past six
years, and I ruined her life, this has deprived me of everything.
Smoke a lot. I can not do the exercises or meditations because all these
problems do not allow me to be. I do not know exactly how you feel or what
happened but you understand me if I say that I was very bad too. And I've
got all these problems yet. But a few months I started to borrow it and now
every day I try to do my best to resolve, a little by little, all of this.
I
dedicated myself to Satan just over a year ago, needless to say that I
was never able to talk to HIM or to receive concrete messages or I could
understand. So do not think He have cured me or solved my problems. But
that's okay. I chose to go forward and be optimistic. I chose to try and
groped until able to resolve this horrible situation so I can finally be
able to do the exercises well. And finally one day be able to talk to him. I
hope. What
I tell you, and that in a situation like yours you have two choices:
leave everything and eventually "kill" or continue to resist, go ahead
and eventually win.
Can not choose for you. However, I can tell you as I choose. I told myself
that although I feel worthless, even if it's all horrible, death does not
solve things. I told myself that even if everything is crap, sooner or
later, what I want and the happiness and freedom will come. Even if you
sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know
that you must reach HIM.
Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting
you know that you reach it. As
for me I have said that even if he does not help, even if I had the
biggest burdens on the shoulders of these would try anyway and with all
my strength to reach HIM before I die.I chose that death is not an option. I
chose to continue and I chose life, no matter how long it takes. Can I put a
year, two, five, ten years. The important thing is that one day I am happy
that one day I manage to speak with him. Remember we're speaking of a God,
Satan our creator. 've Also chosen not to be with my death and apologizing
to him that I present him the first time.
Visualizza caratteri romani
And I confess that lately I can also laugh a little. What
amazes me but even with all these problems and this sucks, the only
think that nothing lasts forever and that things will change it
makes me a little happy.
Let me clarify that I am not crazy and I am not invented everything. I'm
just aware that things change and I know that someday I can make them
change.
I hope this makes you see your momentary bad luck from another point of
view. I hope you'll choose to go forward until you see a light. I hope you
choose life.

As a
last thing I would tell you that even if I never hear Satan, even if I
can not hear his voice or his presence, I think he watch me. I
do not know why he called me, I do not know who I am and I do not know
what he is doing for me or what he want me to do for him. But I want to live
and get to meet him for an answer to these questions.
It is
likely that if you do not receive clear signals or if you feel he is
far away, because obviously he knows you will succeed very well!

He sees
far ahead and if he do not acts dramatically is because he knows that you
can do very well, which means that you are stronger than you think! ;) So be
happy and go to a better future.
And I'm not shooting melodramatic bullshit. I could not be more serious than
this.

Good luck and dark blessings. Life is full of amazing and wonderful things.
What purpose in life is nobler than groped to reach them?

AVE SATANA

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@...
wrote:

I know how you feel. Many of us have gone through (or are going through)
what you are feeling.

When I was younger, I was diagnosed with depression. I did a lot of stupid
things to end my life. Obviously, they did not work. There were also many
OTHER times in which I did not WISH to die, but almost did because of drug
overdoses. There is a reason for this, although I did not know it at the
time.
Father chose me, He made me, He wanted me to have the chance to come to
Him, to know Him, to have a relationship with Him, and to serve Him in
different ways, including being a part of His army.

Let's say you were successful in taking/ending your own life. Likely you
will meet Father. And what will you say to Him?
"Sorry, it got too tough to handle, I had to back out, I can't take
it?"!!!!

We are Father's SOLDIERS and WARRIORS. He is coming to walk among us soon.
He needs EVERYONE of us, INCLUDING YOU.

Listen, FATHER SATAN MADE YOU FOR A REASON. He MADE YOU. He formed you,
and chose you to follow Him. HE CHOSE YOU. And in the end, He let you
choose for yourself. You chose Him. Do you regret choosing Him? I hope
not.

We feel closer to Father when we pray to Him, when we do rituals.
Sometimes, school, work, and for those of us who have to run a household
and family... these take up time. When we don't talk to Father, or to our
GDs, we feel alone. Even five minutes during the day, when you have time
to yourself (we all do) helps us, and reminds us of what and who is
important.

You say that angels are attacking you. Have you done the protective
meditations, have you cleaned your auras and chakras, and removed any
etheric cords and foreign entities in your aura?
Please take the time to do this, preferably twice a day, in the morning
and before you go to bed.

Fuck the xtians, the muslims, the jews. Empower yourself. Don't waste your
thoughts on them, they are worthless. Think of empowering YOURSELF, and
making yourself strong.

Your brothers and sisters are HERE. If I may speak as thus, I am glad that
you reached out to us. We are here to help you.

Your powers never left you. They are YOUR powers, YOUR personal magick,
and NO ONE AND NOTHING can take them away from you. If anything or anyone
tells you that, THEY ARE LYING.

Like a muscle, we have to exercise our psychic awareness, our magick, our
mind and spiritual strength. We have to do this or they get lazy and seem
dormant. Get back in the habit of doing this everyday, a little at a time.

You say your powers were halfed? Use them. I know that if I don't use my
powers, and clean my auras and remove etheric cords from my bodies, I feel
the crap accumulated from people, places, and emotions from them in my
aura and bodies.

Don't feel sorry that you don't have a girlfriend. When the right girl
comes along, she will. Work on empowering yourself.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

Soon,ill be doing my last ritual.I am really pushed back in the fucking
wall.I have gone through harder times,but this time i feel i am losing
power.

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

My parents are not there.They cannot understand.I can't even understand
myself.

no longer feel him.

I have no longer his guidance.I only Hear voices of Angels.They are
fucking my mind up.They always tell me "Satan Leave me" and such.I think
thats the reason he left.They are always trying me to say that...But i
don't know

I wrote that,to show you my love.But i feel so desperate that i search
for love through the net.I feel sorry for myself.I feel sorry that i had
not a girlfriend.

I am sorry Father Satan.I am sorry.I give you my love.All i can do is
leave.

I got to admit that i was lazy.and i did not meditate strogly.But i
always did something.I did a full chakra meditation,every day.

I don't know if this message will be approved.I am pushed to where i can
barely handle.But my hope is not dead.But i am lost.I don't feel the
same way i used to feel Father in my life,in my being.I fell his energy
more weak on me.

My power has been halfed.I know not the reason.I becoming weaker.My aura
is not as it used to be.And all this...Happened in just 3 days...

I am really thinking of commiting suicide.But i don't know...Its a sign
of disbelief.But why believe,when i am feeling lost and
disoriented...But,at the other hand,Father Has done many things for
me.But now,he doesn't do anything for me.

I really want your opinions.I will wait sometime before i do the final
Step.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

But guys this is the major doubt the has crippled my mind.And i wanna share
it with you...

I am in constant fear.The enemy has made me confused.I would like to clear
this up.

If Satan does come to earth,wouldn't that fullfill the prophecies of the
rotten messiah jesus fucking christ?

And if they are fullfilled,they will manifest,and we might lose another
celestial battle...What the fuck?

I want to be clear and just with our Father Satan.I won't try to be a hidden
traitor.

Seems like their prophecies are fullfilling.But,this is because of their
rotten energy.What are we going to do if these fucktards fullfill their
prophecies...

I know that we are not anti-christians,but true Satanists,but i do know that
i have to ask my questions,or else i am under the snares of the enemy. ( I
am lied to)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Masquerade,

Well said. I aplaud you. You have listed many things that I too deal with as well as others (I am certain). We all go through these rough times and perhaps it is our needs to learn to rise above them that make us stronger.

Our determination is (I believe) our preparation to make us better for helping Satan in his fight. If we think it is hard now dealing wih our problems, it may become worse before it gets any better. The only way any battle is won is through constant advancement. Little by little, step by step. Some advance quickly (great for them), others (like myself) take longer (good for us too). The important thing to always remember is to keep going and never stop.

If we stop now, it is the same as saying "You win, I can't take it.", and those are words that will never pass my lips. I knew this was going to be a long and tough road to walk. Sometimes with other Satanists, sometimes solitary, but I wouldn't trade one moment of it for anything on this world (or the next). I may not become a great warrior in the fight, but I have still helped by improving myself and showing that to others, Satan was and is the right choice.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Masquerade <mas6que6rade6@... wrote:

Hi to all.
Listen,
I do not speak a lot and almost have no friends. I have chronic depression for a long time.
I
Smoke a lot. I can not do the exercises or meditations because all these problems do not allow me to be. I do not know exactly how you feel or what happened but you understand me if I say that I was very bad too. And I've got all these problems yet. But a few months I started to borrow it and now every day I try to do my best to resolve, a little by little, all of this.
I
understand. So do not think He have cured me or solved my problems. But that's okay. I chose to go forward and be optimistic. I chose to try and groped until able to resolve this horrible situation so I can finally be able to do the exercises well. And finally one day be able to talk to him. I hope. What
and eventually win.
Can not choose for you. However, I can tell you as I choose. I told myself that although I feel worthless, even if it's all horrible, death does not solve things. I told myself that even if everything is crap, sooner or later, what I want and the happiness and freedom will come. Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know that you must reach HIM.
Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know that you reach it. As
my strength to reach HIM before I die.I chose that death is not an option. I chose to continue and I chose life, no matter how long it takes. Can I put a year, two, five, ten years. The important thing is that one day I am happy that one day I manage to speak with him. Remember we're speaking of a God, Satan our creator. 've Also chosen not to be with my death and apologizing to him that I present him the first time.
makes me a little happy.
Let me clarify that I am not crazy and I am not invented everything. I'm just aware that things change and I know that someday I can make them change.
I hope this makes you see your momentary bad luck from another point of view. I hope you'll choose to go forward until you see a light. I hope you choose life.

As a
what he is doing for me or what he want me to do for him. But I want to live and get to meet him for an answer to these questions.
It is

He sees
can do very well, which means that you are stronger than you think! ;) So be happy and go to a better future.
And I'm not shooting melodramatic bullshit. I could not be more serious than this.

Good luck and dark blessings. Life is full of amazing and wonderful things. What purpose in life is nobler than groped to reach them?

AVE SATANA

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Thank you, hope you manage to overcome the difficulties, I hope yoyo make. We must hold on. Satan has chosen us and we will succeed!!!
Stay strong. Dark Blessing to all!!

AVE SATANA!!!

Da: wynterwatcher <wynterwatcher@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Ven 4 giugno 2010, 13:50:25

Masquerade,

Well said. I aplaud you. You have listed many things that I too deal with as well as others (I am certain). We all go through these rough times and perhaps it is our needs to learn to rise above them that make us stronger.

Our determination is (I believe) our preparation to make us better for helping Satan in his fight. If we think it is hard now dealing wih our problems, it may become worse before it gets any better. The only way any battle is won is through constant advancement. Little by little, step by step. Some advance quickly (great for them), others (like myself) take longer (good for us too). The important thing to always remember is to keep going and never stop.

If we stop now, it is the same as saying "You win, I can't take it.", and those are words that will never pass my lips. I knew this was going to be a long and tough road to walk. Sometimes with other Satanists, sometimes solitary, but I wouldn't trade one moment of it for anything on this world (or the next). I may not become a great warrior in the fight, but I have still helped by improving myself and showing that to others, Satan was and is the right choice.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Masquerade <mas6que6rade6@... wrote:

Hi to all.
Listen,
I
Smoke a lot. I can not do the exercises or meditations because all these problems do not allow me to be. I do not know exactly how you feel or what happened but you understand me if I say that I was very bad too. And I've got all these problems yet. But a few months I started to borrow it and now every day I try to do my best to resolve, a little by little, all of this.
I
understand. So do not think He have cured me or solved my problems. But that's okay. I chose to go forward and be optimistic. I chose to try and groped until able to resolve this horrible situation so I can finally be able to do the exercises well. And finally one day be able to talk to him. I hope. What
and eventually win.
Can not choose for you. However, I can tell you as I choose. I told myself that although I feel worthless, even if it's all horrible, death does not solve things. I told myself that even if everything is crap, sooner or later, what I want and the happiness and freedom will come. Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know that you must reach HIM.
Even if you sucks all he created you, has chosen you and called you letting you know that you reach it. As
my strength to reach HIM before I die.I chose that death is not an option. I chose to continue and I chose life, no matter how long it takes. Can I put a year, two, five, ten years. The important thing is that one day I am happy that one day I manage to speak with him. Remember we're speaking of a God, Satan our creator. 've Also chosen not to be with my death and apologizing to him that I present him the first time.
makes me a little happy.

As a
what he is doing for me or what he want me to do for him. But I want to live and get to meet him for an answer to these questions.
It is

He sees
can do very well, which means that you are stronger than you think! ;) So be happy and go to a better future.

AVE SATANA

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

I am alone.
Not anyone can help me.

Where are my powers?

no longer feel him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back