Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Introduction

cromwell.roger

Greetings Everyone,

My name's Roger, I'm 18 years old. I've been lurking around the J.o.S website for the past few weeks, and I decided to make the commitment to Satan. I made the commitment this Saturday the 21st around 3:30 a.m. I have to say that I was a little terrified at first, for two reasons – one being all the stories I've heard about Satan (I grew up as a Jehova's Witness), and even though after I read the website I still felt a little scared, and two was pricking my finger. I am a little bit squeamish, and getting to prick my finger to get blood was a task that lasted a few minutes. In the end, the pen did not write well with the amount I was able to get, but I managed to get my whole name written in at least a scarce amount. So I decided to spread the blood around my index and press (like digitals). I hope that this is fine, since the J.o.S website says that the amount is just a formality. After the contract was burnt I felt very relieved.
I tried scrying with a mirror that night for my first time. I got some interesting results I would like to mention and maybe get some opinions from members here. At first, it seemed that my face was changing to that of another person – an older man. He seemed to have grey hair and beard, but it was too quick to see any detail. I would get too surprised and go back to seeing my own reflection. Then I quieted myself again, and my reflection from the neck up simply disappeared and I could see was my eyes. The reflections on the mirror became all blurry and disappeared and there was only my eyes floating around. Then my reflection came back again, but it seemed that I could see two of me in the mirror, like two holograms of me – one interfacing the other, and I had, literally, white skin. And that was it. Any thoughts on what happened exactly? I know that I should start practicing power meditation now, but just for curiosity – how long should I wait to do a summoning?
Also, I added something that was not mentioned in the dedication ritual. I have been fascinated by Witch folklore during the Middle Ages, and it was said around some areas in Britain that for regular women to become witches, that they recited the lord's prayer backwards. So I did that as the contract burned – just to add some more effects. Nothing out of the ordinary happened in my life so far, everything has been pretty normal, but I guess it's too soon to expect anything, I'm just very enthusiastic. Well, that's my intro, hope to meet some like-minded people here. Cheers everyone!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hello Roger,   I made the commitment to Father Satan on Saturday the 21st also, but, at an earlier time than you did.   I was afraid a little, you know, all the Bullshit they've fed us all the years, I'm 40 yrs old, so I got more of that BS than you! LOL   Let me tell you, I've already start seeing a change!!!: 3  favorable "coincidences" and I thank Father Satan for them!   Before, I was praying to the catholic worthless saints and to their worthless god and they  NEVER NEVER NEVER[/B] responded... ( I guess they're too busy ah?)   Now I feel excited[/B] and revitalized[/B]!   I know I won't be taking  life's misery any more.    If Father Satan is with me... who will defeat us???[/B]   Read the Lost Book of Enid, it will help you to understand our Father Satan' commitment to humanity.   Hail Our Father Satan!   Pako.

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, cromwell.roger <cromwell.roger@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Introduction
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 5:21 PM

Greetings Everyone,

My name's Roger, I'm 18 years old. I've been lurking around the J.o.S website for the past few weeks, and I decided to make the commitment to Satan. I made the commitment this Saturday the 21st around 3:30 a.m. I have to say that I was a little terrified at first, for two reasons – one being all the stories I've heard about Satan (I grew up as a Jehova's Witness), and even though after I read the website I still felt a little scared, and two was pricking my finger. I am a little bit squeamish, and getting to prick my finger to get blood was a task that lasted a few minutes. In the end, the pen did not write well with the amount I was able to get, but I managed to get my whole name written in at least a scarce amount. So I decided to spread the blood around my index and press (like digitals). I hope that this is fine, since the J.o.S website says that the amount is just a formality. After the contract was burnt I felt very relieved.
I tried scrying with a mirror that night for my first time. I got some interesting results I would like to mention and maybe get some opinions from members here. At first, it seemed that my face was changing to that of another person – an older man. He seemed to have grey hair and beard, but it was too quick to see any detail. I would get too surprised and go back to seeing my own reflection. Then I quieted myself again, and my reflection from the neck up simply disappeared and I could see was my eyes. The reflections on the mirror became all blurry and disappeared and there was only my eyes floating around. Then my reflection came back again, but it seemed that I could see two of me in the mirror, like two holograms of me – one interfacing the other, and I had, literally, white skin. And that was it. Any thoughts on what happened exactly? I know that I should start practicing power meditation now, but just for curiosity – how long should I wait to do a summoning?
Also, I added something that was not mentioned in the dedication ritual. I have been fascinated by Witch folklore during the Middle Ages, and it was said around some areas in Britain that for regular women to become witches, that they recited the lord's prayer backwards. So I did that as the contract burned – just to add some more effects. Nothing out of the ordinary happened in my life so far, everything has been pretty normal, but I guess it's too soon to expect anything, I'm just very enthusiastic. Well, that's my intro, hope to meet some like-minded people here. Cheers everyone!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]LOL If you ask me their "God" is always on vacation and doesn't give a rat's ass for his worshippers. I'd rather side with Satan anyday then their fake loving God.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Wed, 11/25/09, Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] My Introduction
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 7:44 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Hello Roger,   I made the commitment to Father Satan on Saturday the 21st also, but, at an earlier time than you did.   I was afraid a little, you know, all the Bullshit they've fed us all the years, I'm 40 yrs old, so I got more of that BS than you! LOL   Let me tell you, I've already start seeing a change!!!: 3  favorable "coincidences" and I thank Father Satan for them!   Before, I was praying to the catholic worthless saints and to their worthless god and they  NEVER NEVER NEVER[/B] responded... ( I guess they're too busy ah?)   Now I feel excited[/B] and revitalized[/B]!   I know I won't be taking  life's misery any more.    If Father Satan is with me... who will defeat us???[/B]   Read the Lost Book of Enid, it will help you to understand our Father Satan' commitment to humanity.   Hail Our Father Satan!   Pako.

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, cromwell.roger <cromwell.roger@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Greetings Everyone,

[/TD]
[/TD]

Hi Paco,

What a coincidence that we dedicated ourselves in the same day!!! Yeah, I can relate to the anxiety too, but you kniw what? I felt a lot better after I saw the contract burned. Wow, you already experienced 3 changes in your life!? That's really good. I haven't asked for help to Father Satan yet, but I sure have lots of problems I could get some help with! I would very much like to do a summoning (I posted a thread asking some questions about it) sometime soo, but I needed to know if it's too soon or not. Do you know if there's an online copy of this book and what's it about? Nice meeting you.

Roger,
                                                                                                                        Hail Satan

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 5:44:39 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Hello Roger,   I made the commitment to Father Satan on Saturday the 21st also, but, at an earlier time than you did.   I was afraid a little, you know, all the Bullshit they've fed us all the years, I'm 40 yrs old, so I got more of that BS than you! LOL   Let me tell you, I've already start seeing a change!!!: 3  favorable "coincidences" and I thank Father Satan for them!   Before, I was praying to the catholic worthless saints and to their worthless god and they  NEVER NEVER NEVER[/B] responded... ( I guess they're too busy ah?)   Now I feel excited[/B] and revitalized[/B]!   I know I won't be taking  life's misery any more.    If Father Satan is with me... who will defeat us???[/B]   Read the Lost Book of Enid, it will help you to understand our Father Satan' commitment to humanity.   Hail Our Father Satan!   Pako.

Greetings Everyone,

[/TD]

hello brian yes well done but you have to be astral ready to see a demonic activities and what u saw on the mirror was just the dark enamel at work and scrying is only for advanced satanists only you have to try and summon demons the other way through sigils candles and inscnence ok

Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 11:21:56 PM

Greetings Everyone,

I tried scrying with a mirror that night for my first time. I got some interesting results I would like to mention and maybe get some opinions from members here. At first, it seemed that my face was changing to that of another person – an older man. He seemed to have grey hair and beard, but it was too quick to see any detail. I would get too surprised and go back to seeing my own reflection. Then I quieted myself again, and my reflection from the neck up simply disappeared and I could see was my eyes. The reflections on the mirror became all blurry and disappeared and there was only my eyes floating around. Then my reflection came back again, but it seemed that I could see two of me in the mirror, like two holograms of me – one interfacing the other, and I had, literally, white skin.. And that was it. Any thoughts on what happened exactly? I know that I should start practicing power meditation now, but just for curiosity – how long should I wait to do a summoning?

<td val[/IMG]Yeap! You Are Right!, now I feel sorry for them....   HAIL SATAN !!!!!![/B]

--- On Wed, 11/25/09, Viatta Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 3:05 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]LOL If you ask me their "God" is always on vacation and doesn't give a rat's ass for his worshippers. I'd rather side with Satan anyday then their fake loving God.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Wed, 11/25/09, Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@ yahoo.com wrote:
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 7:44 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Hello Roger,   I made the commitment to Father Satan on Saturday the 21st also, but, at an earlier time than you did.   I was afraid a little, you know, all the Bullshit they've fed us all the years, I'm 40 yrs old, so I got more of that BS than you! LOL   Let me tell you, I've already start seeing a change!!!: 3  favorable "coincidences" and I thank Father Satan for them!   Before, I was praying to the catholic worthless saints and to their worthless god and they  NEVER NEVER NEVER[/B] responded... ( I guess they're too busy ah?)   Now I feel excited[/B] and revitalized[/B]!   I know I won't be taking  life's misery any more.    If Father Satan is with me... who will defeat us???[/B]   Read the Lost Book of Enid, it will help you to understand our Father Satan' commitment to humanity.   Hail Our Father Satan!   Pako.

Greetings Everyone,

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Hi Roger, Here is the web page that has a copy of the book mentioned and also lots of information!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html   ( I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting the link ! )   Hail Satan!
--- On Wed, 11/25/09, Roger Cromwell <cromwell.roger@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 5:27 PM

Hi Paco,

What a coincidence that we dedicated ourselves in the same day!!! Yeah, I can relate to the anxiety too, but you kniw what? I felt a lot better after I saw the contract burned. Wow, you already experienced 3 changes in your life!? That's really good. I haven't asked for help to Father Satan yet, but I sure have lots of problems I could get some help with! I would very much like to do a summoning (I posted a thread asking some questions about it) sometime soo, but I needed to know if it's too soon or not. Do you know if there's an online copy of this book and what's it about? Nice meeting you.

Roger,
                                                                                                                        Hail Satan

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 5:44:39 AM

<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG] Hello Roger,   I made the commitment to Father Satan on Saturday the 21st also, but, at an earlier time than you did.   I was afraid a little, you know, all the Bullshit they've fed us all the years, I'm 40 yrs old, so I got more of that BS than you! LOL   Let me tell you, I've already start seeing a change!!!: 3  favorable "coincidences" and I thank Father Satan for them!   Before, I was praying to the catholic worthless saints and to their worthless god and they  NEVER NEVER NEVER[/B] responded... ( I guess they're too busy ah?)   Now I feel excited[/B] and revitalized[/B]!   I know I won't be taking  life's misery any more.    If Father Satan is with me... who will defeat us???[/B]   Read the Lost Book of Enid, it will help you to understand our Father Satan' commitment to humanity.   Hail Our Father Satan!   Pako.

Greetings Everyone,

[/TD]
[/TD]

Hello Sikander,

Thank you for your thoughts. I just did not quite understand the last thing you said, please tell me if I got it right - you said I should not try scrying yet, but instead try to summon a Demon through candles and incense?

Roger

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:27:51 PM

hello brian yes well done but you have to be astral ready to see a demonic activities and what u saw on the mirror was just the dark enamel at work and scrying is only for advanced satanists only you have to try and summon demons the other way through sigils candles and inscnence ok

Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 11:21:56 PM

Greetings Everyone,

I tried scrying with a mirror that night for my first time. I got some interesting results I would like to mention and maybe get some opinions from members here. At first, it seemed that my face was changing to that of another person – an older man. He seemed to have grey hair and beard, but it was too quick to see any detail. I would get too surprised and go back to seeing my own reflection. Then I quieted myself again, and my reflection from the neck up simply disappeared and I could see was my eyes. The reflections on the mirror became all blurry and disappeared and there was only my eyes floating around. Then my reflection came back again, but it seemed that I could see two of me in the mirror, like two holograms of me – one interfacing the other, and I had, literally, white skin.. And that was it. Any thoughts on what happened exactly? I know that I should start practicing power meditation now, but just for curiosity – how long should I wait to do a summoning?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back