Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

MY INTRO

Sonia k

Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce myself on this e-group

I had been involved in Xianity for many years and suffered greatly with anxiety and depression, (even manic depression ) and with good reason, if your heart and mind and aura is telling you right out that this stuff they are teaching is down out controlling and manipulating and you try and go along with it out of fear then this is the end result!

what I thought all those years to be true was all one big mind manipulating head game of control by the Xian's leaders ministers pastors etc. What they just could not handle is me asking them questions and wow the fear they tied to put over you just for asking theses questions had been at times intolerable.

Just one Example : god they say has a chosen or elect people who will end up in heaven but there are also those who have been predestined to hell fire, so before your even born your fate is sealed, but to ad injury to insult you need to believe and live their message, which on two of them together can truly agree about so they even tell you to work out your own salvation their way! WOW this kinda thinking can lead you to a Psychiatric hospital.

I have got out of all this stuff and am lering all about the TRUE ONE "KNKI" i have even getting right into the book from Joy of Satan Ministries called Satanic Power Meditation 1 and its sooooooooooooooooooooo good

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/tower.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back