Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Guardian Demon

Henry Nav

I just found out who my Guardian Demon is Volac, well I was doing ritual service and doing praying for a number of days before calling him and many days before then in the prayers I was asking for Father Satan to send my guardian demon, and also volac when I call on him, so it basically just got my answer that was combined by him

But I was able to communicate with The Great President Volac, by using my pendulum crystal and getting yes and no answers from him and by with selecting yes or no from him to my series of letters that I would repeat from A to Z and writing it down as I went alone to see ad read what he was wanting to say , but I am working on making a 4 to 6 inch circle with the numbers and yes and no around it and use my crystal for him to select numbers as he wishes so I communicate with him, I tried it already and works but one i have is too small and the letters need t be apart more

Oh I did find out from him we , well I and most likely WE also have day time Guardian Demons, I asked if he was my day time Guardian Demon as well and he indicated to me No, so I am going to double check with him to night and well figure out who is my day time Guardian Demon is, but I will find out soon, I am in the middle of finding out that

So using a pendulum I found that my Guardian Demon is Beelzebub...Is this possible?I mean can a High Rank Demon be my Guardian?If he is,how can I contact him ?(If the answer of this question is on the website please tell me)

When you are new, the pendulum isn't always the best method... My Guardian appeared to me when I was ready; so I suggest you, unless you have an urgent need of help or something, to wait as well, until your Guardian appears to you.When my Guardian appeared to me, I wasn't entirely sure who he was (because of the dream I had; it could be many Demons but with a specific subject in common) so I checked the Demons' page on joyofSatan and came across *two* Demons, with whom I felt intimate/familiar. So, I asked him. I talked to my Guardian and asked him if he was ___ that Demon or ___ that Demon, and I got my answer. If you're not even able to hear our Gods telepathically, I really suggest you to keep on empowering yourself... Do not rush things with your Guardian, there's no need to do so.

Στις 10:47 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "futbine422@..." <futbine422@... έγραψε:
  So using a pendulum I found that my Guardian Demon is Beelzebub...Is this possible?I mean can a High Rank Demon be my Guardian?If he is,how can I contact him ?(If the answer of this question is on the website please tell me)

Word word word.
On Feb 28, 2014 1:37 PM, "Light Yagami" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  When you are new, the pendulum isn't always the best method... My Guardian appeared to me when I was ready; so I suggest you, unless you have an urgent need of help or something, to wait as well, until your Guardian appears to you. When my Guardian appeared to me, I wasn't entirely sure who he was (because of the dream I had; it could be many Demons but with a specific subject in common) so I checked the Demons' page on joyofSatan and came across *two* Demons, with whom I felt intimate/familiar. So, I asked him. I talked to my Guardian and asked him if he was ___ that Demon or ___ that Demon, and I got my answer. If you're not even able to hear our Gods telepathically, I really suggest you to keep on empowering yourself... Do not rush things with your Guardian, there's no need to do so.

Στις 10:47 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "futbine422@..." <futbine422@... έγραψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back