Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My guardian Demon! o.0

tearsofdespair33

Ok, I finally found out who my guardian demon is, but it's just way too cool to be true! I took a pendulum and a crysal cup and asked my guadian demon to step forward. I then started asking questions to see if somethig was there, like was my hair blonde before I dyed it, is my eyes green, and all were answered correctly. I then asked if the letter of his first name was 'b', which just popped into my head. it answered yes. Well, I've always felt kinda close to Beelzebub, so i asked if his name was Beelzebub, and he said yes!! It was the coolest thing, because I would say thank you for answering, and the pendulum would stop moving, and when I asked a question, it would move in the direction to answer! Sorry, not really a question, but I just had to tell you guys!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
Ok, I finally found out who my guardian demon is, but it's just way too cool to be true! I took a pendulum and a crysal cup and asked my guadian demon to step forward. I then started asking questions to see if somethig was there, like was my hair blonde before I dyed it, is my eyes green, and all were answered correctly. I then asked if the letter of his first name was 'b', which just popped into my head. it answered yes. Well, I've always felt kinda close to Beelzebub, so i asked if his name was Beelzebub, and he said yes!! It was the coolest thing, because I would say thank you for answering, and the pendulum would stop moving, and when I asked a question, it would move in the direction to answer! Sorry, not really a question, but I just had to tell you guys!
That's amazing :) I haven't discovered my Guardian Demon yet.

Thats awesome :p,meeting your GD for the first time is a great experience.Im working on communicating with Lerajie my gaurdian demon at the time being.Good luck with your meditations HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJIE!

Once you get into contact with Lerajie more you'll find her very helpful. It's also good when she's around because her energies can be really soothing, especially if I'm ever stressed out she can calm me down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:

Thats awesome :p,meeting your GD for the first time is a great experience.Im working on communicating with Lerajie my gaurdian demon at the time being.Good luck with your meditations HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJIE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back