Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My girlfriend

aryandemon666

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She knows I am a dedicated Satanist but she is not. I have converted her from christianity to atheism and am now working on leading her to our Father. Will Satan be disappointed with me if somehow I fail to convert her. And will he be disappointed if I continue to have a relationship with her? Please I would love to receive some feed back.

卐HAIL SATAN!!! 卐

~Aryan

<td val[/IMG]I have found it hard to build a strong spiritual relationship with someone who is without.But congrats on at least getting away from the xtian program.But Enki will lead her to Him in time,if she is meant to be part of His family.But it can never hurt to continue to educate her if she will listen.But it will ultimatlly have to be her own decision to dedicate to Enki.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, aryandemon666 <aryandemon666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My girlfriend
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 6:41 PM

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She knows I am a dedicated Satanist but she is not. I have converted her from christianity to atheism and am now working on leading her to our Father. Will Satan be disappointed with me if somehow I fail to convert her. And will he be disappointed if I continue to have a relationship with her? Please I would love to receive some feed back.

&#21328;HAIL SATAN!!! &#21328;

~Aryan
[/TD]

LOL no,no, we're not xians. We don't force our religion to anyone else. What we do is open a door to them, is their choice if they want to enter or not.

Satan is also not a tyrant like jewhova who makes demands. Satanism is a gift, a gift to us from the Gods, not a restrictive tyrannical political system where we're supposed to blindly obey.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aryandemon666" <aryandemon666@... wrote:

卐HAIL SATAN!!! 卐

~Aryan

I'm Sure Father Satan want you to be happy, so if you're happy with her, I don't see a problem.

Satan won't be disappointed if you'll fail. But like JoS site say's "there's no mediators in Satanism" don't force her to believe in what you believe but try to show her proves of what we believe so she will open her eyes by her own.

By the way Congrats for a long date, me I can't keep a girlfriend more than a month hahaha I'm too complicated.

Good luck bro!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aryandemon666" <aryandemon666@... wrote:

卐HAIL SATAN!!! 卐

~Aryan

well my friend it may not be much yet but its a damn good start though.
least she is not apart of that RHP BULLSHIT be grateful for that.

if Satan knows that at least you tried to then i am sure he will understand.
only thing i can imagine him hating is if you put forth no effort at all.
but i personally think if you got her that far then you i believe have a good shot at getting her closer to Satan.

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] My girlfriend

<td style="font:[/IMG]I have found it hard to build a strong spiritual relationship with someone who is without.But congrats on at least getting away from the xtian program.But Enki will lead her to Him in time,if she is meant to be part of His family.But it can never hurt to continue to educate her if she will listen.But it will ultimatlly have to be her own decision to dedicate to Enki.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/16/12, aryandemon666 <aryandemon666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My girlfriend
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 6:41 PM

~Aryan
[/TD]

I never forced anything on her, I just told her the fucked up lies that her exreligion was telling her, and prior to that she was doubting her faith. I am not going to force Enki on her because I know that over time He will lead her to Him through me and I'm fine with it taking time. But thank you both for your feed back and anymore to come.

HAIL ENKI~Aryan
On Apr 17, 2012, at 7:38 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  LOL no,no, we're not xians. We don't force our religion to anyone else. What we do is open a door to them, is their choice if they want to enter or not.

Satan is also not a tyrant like jewhova who makes demands. Satanism is a gift, a gift to us from the Gods, not a restrictive tyrannical political system where we're supposed to blindly obey.

~Aryan
=

<td val[/IMG]She just let me know she's 1/18th Jewish.
I'm so disappointed on Some levels to degrees. Please help me out. Thanks .
HAIL SATAN [/TD]

For those who are sad for not having a significant other. Let this be a lesson. You spin the wheel of fortune and beside happiness being on the wheel, there is also, Jewish Blood and STDS. 
  This is why you really get to know someone before jumping in bed with them. I am quite happy being Single. The problem is people don't know how to love themselves and be okay alone. So I go out and have fun and Date. But unless a person can show me they are okay with themself and truly want to better not only my life but theirs as well, it never goes further then friends. 
    One day I know I will meet the person of my Dreams. The one I want to share this magnificent journey with. In the meantime I will work on myself and become the person He/She Deserves. 

@Raymont Martinez  I smell trolling. It's not even possible divide your ancestry into an "1/18th". 1/2 Jewish if you have one Jewish parent. 1/4th if you have a Jewish granparent. 1/8th if you have a Jewish great grandparent and 1/16th if you have a Jewish great great grand parent and after that would be 32nd!

This is your first post in this group and you come on here reviving a 3 year old thread repsonding as if you were the original poster when you're not.

If you were more educated on them, this would bother you on all levels. Not just some. I'm not being snide- I am speaking plainly, it is just a fact.
If you get her pregnant, that would be disastrous. Think about all of this.
Also, you don't want her energy attached to you by being involved with her in any way shape or form. Especially sex.

How the FUCK are you 1/18th jewish. 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 etc. You get the idea. That's how that works. Im 18/18ths sure she is lying with that number.

Holy shit 1/18th lmao. Sorry to laugh at that, its quite unfortunate to see the jews can even make a gentile 1/8th jewish. But still, how she came to that conclusion just makes the Jews look even more further as a race than a religion xD

"This is entirely fucking retarded. Remember when Maxine had a Christian in her life that wanted to give her shoes? She declined and got brand new shoes out of no where. She would not tolerate a Christian influence.
 This is very serious as this is Jewish. Please tell me you are not kissing or having sex with her, as her DNA with travel into you, altering your own. This will not make you a Jew but it will change you. Meditation can change your DNA, unless you are Jewish. What I'm saying is for a Gentile it can be corrected, but this horrible. 
 Remember she is controlled by the Hive Mind. There is nothing good about fraternizing with the enemy. When you do decide to turn, what then? She will use her power to destroy you. Jewish parents use money to control their children. In reality she is manipulating and controlling you. She knows what she is doing. She is playing a game of chess and your not seeing the whole picture."AldricIt's better to detach if you feel your very attached to it.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.htmlBest luck to you!HAIL LILITH HAIL AMONHAIL SATAN!On Dec 13, 2015, at 11:39 AM, raymont martinez higherexpression811@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]She just let me know she's 1/18th Jewish.
I'm so disappointed on Some levels to degrees. Please help me out. Thanks .
HAIL SATAN [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back