Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Flash Back

Al Moore

Hello Brothers and Sisters Today I've almost fully recovered a flash from one of my past lives that is dating back to when Hitler ruled and the battle in Paris had been won. Some parts are still glitch, or blurry if you wish to say. What I remember is watching the parade as all the soldiers marched by with such graceful walks marching off with most of the troops facing in my direction or on the right side which was where I was standing. For about five full minutes I watched them march by, watching their legs and the way they looked, don't ask why but I found how the Nazi's march graceful with the way their legs seem to just spread out in such a pace unlike any other army I have ever seen marching by. I think they might have been the Waffens I'm not fully sure. But after watching them for so long my past self had turned to the left and gazed up. It must have been a very sunny day because when I gazed up it was like a light blinding my eyes, but it cleared when my hand was raised to my eyes and there, possibly two men away from me was Hitler waving, or saluting to his soldiers passing by. That's as much as I can remember so far, a lot of people remember the parades in grey but I saw it in full colour, with the blur sky, the olive brown coats on the soldiers, the read ss symbol, everything. I just felt like sharing with you all this memory I've managed to retrieve. It's the first one of many I have yet to discover about my past lives, but I feel so happy to know that I had stood there so close to Hitler while he was alive, and also watching the soldiers parade by.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

What a wonderful memory! Thanks for posting.

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters Today I've almost fully recovered a flash from one of my past lives that is dating back to when Hitler ruled and the battle in Paris had been won. Some parts are still glitch, or blurry if you wish to say. What I remember is watching the parade as all the soldiers marched by with such graceful walks marching off with most of the troops facing in my direction or on the right side which was where I was standing. For about five full minutes I watched them march by, watching their legs and the way they looked, don't ask why but I found how the Nazi's march graceful with the way their legs seem to just spread out in such a pace unlike any other army I have ever seen marching by. I think they might have been the Waffens I'm not fully sure. But after watching them for so long my past self had turned to the left and gazed up. It must have been a very sunny day because when I gazed up it was like a light blinding my eyes, but it cleared when my hand was raised to my eyes and there, possibly two men away from me was Hitler waving, or saluting to his soldiers passing by. That's as much as I can remember so far, a lot of people remember the parades in grey but I saw it in full colour, with the blur sky, the olive brown coats on the soldiers, the read ss symbol, everything. I just felt like sharing with you all this memory I've managed to retrieve. It's the first one of many I have yet to discover about my past lives, but I feel so happy to know that I had stood there so close to Hitler while he was alive, and also watching the soldiers parade by.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

that is very nice.

i enjoyed the read :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

Congrats Al and thanks for sharing.

Perhaps many of us were fallen soldiers back then? I would have to meditate to find out.

A beautiful dream/or past life remembrance.

HEIL HITLER!!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

Thanks everyone. Indeed most of us would have been in wars, looking back to them is just...beyond words, and I'm proud of that

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

that is very nice.

i enjoyed the read :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back