Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My First Spell

Herainette

Helloo so im just curious about the spell i did last night.

My last thread was about things what i lived past 5 months. Basicly my father is the biggest problem of my life right now. And there is a guy that i know and i can't trust him but im currently at a dead end so i had to. He is a spirituel satanist and a witch.

Im not gonna talk about him here too he just the one gaved me this spell so let me get to the point. The spell i did is focuses on making my father my ''slave''. The spell was like this ; A puppet on a paper with some letters(i think) on his face and 7 dots starting from up to bottom. I wrap this paper to a black candle and tied it with a black rope. After this i tied my fathers picture with the same way. And then i wroted this to a paper. "I call out to the beings around my session! Let the being that can understand me come and help me take *My fathers name* under control!", after this i burned it and puted the ashes on that black candle.

And thats it. I don't trust the person who gaved me this spell so if this is sounds trustable just let me know.

No, it doesn't sound trustworthy. Personally, I would advise against such magical acts. Who knows what will happen to you when you perform them. That's not spiritual for me either!
This kind of magical practice intuitively repels me.
Hail Stan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Helloo so im just curious about the spell i did last night.

My last thread was about things what i lived past 5 months. Basicly my father is the biggest problem of my life right now. And there is a guy that i know and i can't trust him but im currently at a dead end so i had to. He is a spirituel satanist and a witch.

Im not gonna talk about him here too he just the one gaved me this spell so let me get to the point. The spell i did is focuses on making my father my ''slave''. The spell was like this ; A puppet on a paper with some letters(i think) on his face and 7 dots starting from up to bottom. I wrap this paper to a black candle and tied it with a black rope. After this i tied my fathers picture with the same way. And then i wroted this to a paper. "I call out to the beings around my session! Let the being that can understand me come and help me take *My fathers name* under control!", after this i burned it and puted the ashes on that black candle.

And thats it. I don't trust the person who gaved me this spell so if this is sounds trustable just let me know.
This sounds like a bunch of new age nonsense.

Beings around you? Do you want enemy thoughtforms and enemy entities to attach to you?

Also, why would you even want a slave? Are you a jew?

I suggest you contact one of the JG's about this "satanist" and report him. He is not to be trusted and clearly gives out bad and harmful advice.

This sounds like a bunch of new age nonsense.

Beings around you? Do you want enemy thoughtforms and enemy entities to attach to you?

Also, why would you even want a slave? Are you a jew?

I suggest you contact one of the JG's about this "satanist" and report him. He is not to be trusted and clearly gives out bad and harmful advice.
Thank you so much for your reply but you didn't quite understand i don't want a slave i just need my father and i need him to do what i say (i don't mean like wash my feet or something like that like he wants to cut my hair but i don't wanna cut it things like that.) i will do what you said thank you so much again.

Thank you so much for your reply but you didn't quite understand i don't want a slave i just need my father and i need him to do what i say (i don't mean like wash my feet or something like that like he wants to cut my hair but i don't wanna cut it things like that.) i will do what you said thank you so much again.
Bind him then.

Sorry, ignore the first link, I meant to link this instead: https://joyofsatan.org/Binding_Spell.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back