Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My first post to say Hi

Pretia libertatis

Hello my family! I wanted to make this account, because I finally could make my decision, that I want to fight besides our true Gods, Im so sorry that I cannot do much RTRs and make advancement on my soul, of course we cannot make excuses, I am a teenager and you know.. I just couldnt commit myself, when I found out this isnt just about fun ( I mean, I hope you know what Im talking about :Q, Please forgive me, I was just like 13 years old.. I didnt really know what I was doing that time ) Im doing now 6x9 RTRs a day, but I want to do 9x9, and this is why I made this topic too, because I cannot really wake up at morning, I mean if I have to go to school im waking up at the last minute too, and it was hard to meditate because of this, it doesnt really matter if I sleep like 3 hours, or 6 or 9, I am just as sleepy at the morning like I slept nothing, what you guys can suggest to me ? I want to make my Gods proud, and I wanna be one of them, and I want to make that 20 years to be half of. I hope you can all forgive to me, thank you!

Pretia libertatis said:
Hello my family! I wanted to make this account, because I finally could make my decision, that I want to fight besides our true Gods, Im so sorry that I cannot do much RTRs and make advancement on my soul, of course we cannot make excuses, I am a teenager and you know.. I just couldnt commit myself, when I found out this isnt just about fun ( I mean, I hope you know what Im talking about :Q, Please forgive me, I was just like 13 years old.. I didnt really know what I was doing that time ) Im doing now 6x9 RTRs a day, but I want to do 9x9, and this is why I made this topic too, because I cannot really wake up at morning, I mean if I have to go to school im waking up at the last minute too, and it was hard to meditate because of this, it doesnt really matter if I sleep like 3 hours, or 6 or 9, I am just as sleepy at the morning like I slept nothing, what you guys can suggest to me ? I want to make my Gods proud, and I wanna be one of them, and I want to make that 20 years to be half of. I hope you can all forgive to me, thank you!
Hey there!

Glad to see you joining our side.

I'm guessing that you are already familiar with HP Hoodedcobra666's 40-day meditation program? If not, I highly suggest that you take a look at it and start off your journey of advancement with it. I am short on time right now, but if you require a link to it, just let me know and I will search it up for you.

As for RTRs, especially when you are new, you should take great care to not overdo things. It's normal to be enthusiastic wanting to do as many as possible, but in the long run it will help our cause much more if you just do 1 RTR every day and focus the rest of your time on advancing yourself and staying healthy. Get as much sleep as you need. Don't deprive yourself of it unless you absolutely have to. If you still feel tired even after 9 hours of sleep, I suggest you start a working to improve your health, even if it's just a very small one.

Treat your own health and wellbeing with utmost care.

And also, once you embrace the importance of Truth and become mentally ready to let go of any past delusions, this path is without a doubt the most fun one out there.
So just take it easy and enjoy the journey :)

Hi :p

Do as many RTRs as you want, don't limit yourself only to one. If you find it's too much for you to do some big number of them, then pull it back until you find the right number of the most you can comfortably do. But is not too much for you. I think this is a good way to think about most meditations. And if you are a teenager, I'm assuming you go to school for a few hours but you basically sit around all day doing nothing. You can find meditations that can be done silently like ones that only use your breathing and your focus, and you can do these all day in school. Then when you get home you can do all the RTRs and Mantras and other meditations that you can make time for. This is basically the part of your life when you will have the most free time to spend on anything you want, so don't waste your opportunity. Most at that age group just waste all their time on nothing, but you can spend it all on meditations and learning and building yourself up! :D

[/quote]Hey there!

Glad to see you joining our side.

I'm guessing that you are already familiar with HP Hoodedcobra666's 40-day meditation program? If not, I highly suggest that you take a look at it and start off your journey of advancement with it. I am short on time right now, but if you require a link to it, just let me know and I will search it up for you.

As for RTRs, especially when you are new, you should take great care to not overdo things. It's normal to be enthusiastic wanting to do as many as possible, but in the long run it will help our cause much more if you just do 1 RTR every day and focus the rest of your time on advancing yourself and staying healthy. Get as much sleep as you need. Don't deprive yourself of it unless you absolutely have to. If you still feel tired even after 9 hours of sleep, I suggest you start a working to improve your health, even if it's just a very small one.

Treat your own health and wellbeing with utmost care.

And also, once you embrace the importance of Truth and become mentally ready to let go of any past delusions, this path is without a doubt the most fun one out there.
So just take it easy and enjoy the journey :)[/quote]

Yes, thank you, I am familiar with the 40-day meditation, and Im already doing it, while I wasnt meditating, I have been reading a lots of sermons because I was impressed about everything of this, I just couldnt commit myself, but I so regret it, If I wouldnt miss a single day, I would be much-much advanced.

And one more question, the RTRs quality depends on our advancement/soul power? So a newbie's RTRs doesnt count like how as a higher advanced soul RTRs count ?

Pretia libertatis said:
Yes, thank you, I am familiar with the 40-day meditation, and Im already doing it, while I wasnt meditating, I have been reading a lots of sermons because I was impressed about everything of this, I just couldnt commit myself, but I so regret it, If I wouldnt miss a single day, I would be much-much advanced.

And one more question, the RTRs quality depends on our advancement/soul power? So a newbie's RTRs doesnt count like how as a higher advanced soul RTRs count ?
The RTR consists both of reversing the Hebrew letters as well as programming energy to destroy the Hebrew alphabet. Anything that involves the programming and directing of energy for a specific purpose, will be stronger if you have more energy. So if you are more advanced & powerful, your RTRs will become stronger, too.

In the sense of contributing to this war however, a newbie's RTR "counts" exactly the same as an advanced SS's RTR, as everyone should just do as much as is comfortably and healthily possible for them individually.

The bottom line is, if you can and want to do more than 1 RTR, that's great. But if you have many other issues to deal with (which is usually the case when you're just starting out), then it may be better to only do 1 a day and focus the rest of your energy on advancing and cleaning yourself instead, as this way your RTRs, and life in general, will become much better, too.

Welcome to our organization. As the other members suggested start out by the 40days and gradually make your way up. I hope you achieve what you want and gain happiness and fulfillment with us here ,both materially and spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back