Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My first contact with "supernatural"

metal_is_good

it was about 3 month ago.
Long story short. Me as agnostic/atheist sitting in my room listening to atmpospheric metal.
All of a sudden I felt a strange soft wind in front of me and after some time I realized that something was there.
I didnt see anything but this wind was there. After a while it came closer and it felt like it is sucking the life out of me (remember I was atheist back then and was scared more then you could imagine). I took of my headphones and it stoped. Because I was curious I put my headphones back on after a few minutes. I felt this wind again, it came closer and started to fill me with life force (not sure if that was the case but it deffinitly felt very good).
I am meditating daily and I also feel my advance.
But I still dont know what that was, I just know it made me understand that atheism is wrong.
Also I feel this wind from time to time, funny enough also now when I am typing this.

Anyone has an idea?

Hmmmm....That is very interesting. On one hand, ''it'' sucked the life out of you, and on the other then returned it? When it sucked the life out of you are you sure it wasn't just fear of the unknown? Did it feel like your blood was being drained from your body leaving you cold, and was there a strange aura of fear? I'm not really sure what to make of this, because the Gods don't drain our life force at least in my experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back