Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My fear is holding me back

I want to share something with you that is deeply inside me despite the fact that I was never lead to believe in xian bulshit by my family. We are atheists, although my grandma was a bit xian, she for sure said her prayers from time to time.
I want to share with you the fact, that despite all the interesting, overwhelming facts I came across while browsing through JoS website, this group and the e-forum, I am scared as fuck that if I dedicate my soul, I will burn in hell or something terrible will happen to me or something will get a control over me. 
I don't know where this fear comes from and I have no idea how to fight it.... there is a just little voice somewhere in my mind that keep saying "this spiritual satanism seems to be too good to be true, what if it's just another jewish trick to bring a misery into your life???"
My fear is holding me back and I understand that this is the decision I have to made by myself.... I am just reluctant.

That's understandable. The jew conditioning doesn't just,affect xians and muslims. You can bet the "atheist movement" is also rife with jews and their conditioning.

They ruin everything (except us. Lol)

All I can say is, were it not for Satan, I'd have likely checked out long ago. I was so lost,and defeated.

Of course, the decision is yours and, there will be challenges.

It's just, do you want power or not?

Hail Satan!

http://madroscpiekla.blogspot.com/2016/ ... tions.html

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <jakub.pajer@... wrote :

I want to share something with you that is deeply inside me despite the fact that I was never lead to believe in xian bulshit by my family. We are atheists, although my grandma was a bit xian, she for sure said her prayers from time to time.
I want to share with you the fact, that despite all the interesting, overwhelming facts I came across while browsing through JoS website, this group and the e-forum, I am scared as fuck that if I dedicate my soul, I will burn in hell or something terrible will happen to me or something will get a control over me. 
I don't know where this fear comes from and I have no idea how to fight it.... there is a just little voice somewhere in my mind that keep saying "this spiritual satanism seems to be too good to be true, what if it's just another jewish trick to bring a misery into your life???"
My fear is holding me back and I understand that this is the decision I have to made by myself.... I am just reluctant.

So you are following the right path my friend. Fear is the first sign that we are finding our inner power. Jews has used fear to keep us away from our true potential, our REAL self.  You feel fear because your fake self don't want to be killed and replaced by the god you have inside. In this insane society you must know: where is fear there's a hidden truth.
You have to defeat fear. Keep following your path and pay attention to your intuition, that's the way Satan talks to us when we are beginning.
HAIL SATAN! 

Hello comrade,  when I first dedicated I had the same fear, this is no doubt conditioning and enemy programming. Keep in mind that many of us come up against all we have ever known.  I have seen hell and it is nothing that the enemy religion preach it is, it is infact a beautiful place, My uncle who passed away some time ago now resides there.  I remember when Father first showed me hell and the many realms that are above and below it. It is a safe place for all of us however due to the programming of the jewtrix/matrix and being force fed a certain "Reality"  this fear is completely understandable.  My advice is to dedicated if it is what is in your heart, if your a sincere, Demons and Satan himself will guide you and work with you. Keep in mind this will take time because you have to open your self, your chakras and advance a decent bit before you can really experience all Father Satan has to offer.  I would advise speaking to Father about your fears,  I have  done so and he listened every time.  He provided me with invaluable guidance and advice that I could not have got from anyone else.  Once you advance a bit I would also recommend learning how to astral project which is willing ones soul to leave the body and return safely) it will take time, work, and practice but it is an art we can all learn to master and is essential in reaching GodHead (immortality) once you can astral project ask father to give you a tour I am sure he would be happy to.  This vanquished my fear of hell.  Again this will take consistent dedication and work but if you apply yourself you will succeed.  Trust me it will be well worth it!Don't rush, take your time!
May the light of the Morning Star guide you my friend.
Sincerely,
~Diablo Satanas
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HEIL HITLER!!!!!!
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:03 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   That's understandable. The jew conditioning doesn't just,affect xians and muslims. You can bet the "atheist movement" is also rife with jews and their conditioning.

They ruin everything (except us. Lol)

All I can say is, were it not for Satan, I'd have likely checked out long ago. I was so lost,and defeated.

Of course, the decision is yours and, there will be challenges.

It's just, do you want power or not?

Hail Satan!

İ can be closest person to you i this group. I was an atheist(muslim born) and i was scared about possession lies. İ did dedication and i am very proud of it. Just need to say you won't see an instant change but in your hearth and mind you will always know you are protected by our Father. Before my dedication i was a rude person who only cared survival (maybe my base chakra needs healing) but now i do not doubt when i take important desicions. I cant perfectly see or hear our father or demons but i feel some gut feelings and ideas. Like someone speaks with me inside my brain. This gives me power, this makes me remember Father Satan protects us and he is always here for us like a loving parent.
Hail Father Satan!

Yes,well.This place is for people who are past all that.Saying,the Jews won already has probably turned everyone off to you.Even I am gonna try and stop answering you.

There is no Hell to punish "satanists" from opposing the kikes and their made up "unique god". Souls reincarnate that's their normal course. Actually hell would be the base chakra and heaven the crown chakra if we talk symbolism.
If anything by dedicating you'll be protected from enemy entities after you die by Satan's side. You don't have anything to be afraid of ^^
Know that nobody will force you to become spiritual satanist, not even Satan himself. You have to make that choice for yourself. But don't loose yourself in hesitation (it seems some people can never make a commited decision in any area) if you understand and agree with what spiritual satanism represents just do it and start working on improving your soul.

@jakub. Ref burning in hell and other joo lies
I understand, but cannot condone your fears about death or anything else concerning Satan. But I am a Child of Satan and will not condemn true seekers. So let me see if I can help you sort this out.
Yes, what He promises is often *too good to be true*. Until you live it! And one without does not have the ability to live it. So you're fearful. As many have said joo programming is deep and bad. 
Think about it... Everything the joos push onto their goy public has been twisted and distorted beyond recognition. Only two truths can be extracted... 1- Everything they say that's good about themselves is actually about the Real Gods. Stolen counterfeit information. 2- Everything they say that's bad about the Real Gods is either Truth turned inside out or totally about themselves instead. This I think you know as truth.
There is a fire and brimstone hell. It belongs to the joo and it's for the dead goy not dedicated to Satan. The ones who will not make good slaves in their afterlife. 
You have lots of xion brainwashing to wade through. The bottom line is...
What is more important to you? Your fears [which has never served you well] or the Truth [which many know as Good]?
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:20 PM, jakub.pajer@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I want to share something with you that is deeply inside me despite the fact that I was never lead to believe in xian bulshit by my family. We are atheists, although my grandma was a bit xian, she for sure said her prayers from time to time.

I don't see how it is "too good".
I guess if you have stockholm syndrom and have come to love to be treated like shit by religious groups like in Xtianity then yeah Spiritual Satanism must sound too good to be real.

It's true Satan and the Demons are often very generous. But you also have to work your ass off. This isn't some kind of charity. We are not "entitled" to anything. There are no special snowflakes here people who get to the top are the ones with a heavily progressed soul who kept working their ass off for the spread of Satanism.

I see the dedication as very similar to the oath of fealty done by free man to their lord in the middle ages. Satan doesn't force anybody and you come freely to him. But this is a mutual relationship. You get under the protection of the forces of Hell and their guidance but you must contribute back by doing your own part.
That only seems fair and logic to me.
So what did the vassals give to their lord as contribution ? Military support & work time.
Same thing. RTR & going tasks benefiting Satan/the Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back