Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my father found out

my father found out about me worshipping satan and is sending me to church now... its really confusing now.... i feel and evil aura surrounding me and i dont like it... what should i do?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxperfectxdisasterxx" <xxperfectxdisasterxx@... wrote:
my father found out about me worshipping satan and is sending me to church now... its really confusing now.... i feel and evil aura surrounding me and i dont like it... what should i do?

Hail Satan!
If he already knows, then just tell him that this is the religion you choose. You feel happy here. You don't fit in to the Great Lie religion. If he still tries to send you to church, just tell him that you have a right to freedom of religion under the freaking US Constitution, and that this country was FOUNDED on your religion. He can't do shit about it.

...and, if he STILL doesn't get it, then he's a freaking idiot, and I will GLADLY talk him into our side of things.

I have felt the same. This is how I see it.
When you're doing rituals, meditations, talking to father or your guardian/other demons you feel GREAT. Life gets better even when nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
This is how it should be.
When you start going to church and stuff, it really becomes a challenge.
You will feel guilty, you will feel wrong, you will feel fear.
DO NOT GIVE IN.
This will pass.
Just try to meditate and talk to father about it,
even if you aren't sensitive enough to hear him or anything,
just take a moment every day and relax
and talk to him.
When at church, pay attention, ask questions, point out errors in the bible, challenge them.
Envision your mind in a blue-golden light and envision walls, strong walls, around you and your mind when you're around a lot of christians/atchurch.
Also, you can always try to find reasons/excuses to not go to church,
hang int here,
things will be okay,
stay strong :)
And should you ever start to doubt father, think of your life before being a stanist and then think of how it became afterwards.
I know for me, in the very short amount of time I've been a satanist (2 1/2 months) I have been so much happier than, well, my whole life.
Once again, just hang in there and be strong :3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxperfectxdisasterxx" <xxperfectxdisasterxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

every satanists nightmare. ok, try to explain if you already havent. tell him of the site jos and give him the link. explain to him that your anti-xian. do not accept the xian lies. fight back and resist. they can not force you to believe. and during the church time, if you want. try to get kicked out. when the priest says some like god is our saviour just yell bullshit. lies. lol my personal favourite, jesus was black! (this somehow really pisses xians off). if you get kicked out the church then you cant go there =D   if you can, let us know of the results. my hope goes to you figuring this out.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 4 June, 2009 9:08:40 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] my father found out

Hail Satan!

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

Hail Satan!
Do what you would want to do, you know what they say, "If One wants to archieve a Victory, One should go through Hell first"

Don't be affraid for your father, he is the one that is affraid..
Explain him there is nothing wrong, maybe fear is what causes you feel like this, Good Luck

After reading these, just a little tip, (no offense to anyone's advice..)
I wouldn't shout out things in church and make big scenes,
and I don't think I would give your father a link to the site, if he's christian.
Getting kicked out of church or getting in trouble for behavior in church will make things WORSE. Do things subtly..
Acting like a jackass will make yourself look bad, get you in trouble, and make satanism itself look bad.
And if your father is xian, he'll probably think the site is some kind of crazy cult.. i know my parents would. I'd avoid that =/
Let it cool down awhile, let things get calm, then continue with your normal routine, as far as religion goes :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mateuszb1991" <mateuszb1991@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxperfectxdisasterxx" <xxperfectxdisasterxx@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Do what you would want to do, you know what they say, "If One wants to archieve a Victory, One should go through Hell first"

Don't be affraid for your father, he is the one that is affraid..
Explain him there is nothing wrong, maybe fear is what causes you feel like this, Good Luck

Hail Satan!
try to talk to your dad about it and try to make him see that satanism isnt evil or bad. i was in your situation too. my mom found out and it took me a couple weeks to get her to see my side but now she supports me and everything is okay.

Hail Satan

lmfao, Ive never thought to try that method before...

Parents send you forcefully to a church... yell out bullshit when there talking about things... then you get kicked out. Problem solved?

Maybe, I think this will only further anger the parent that is sending you there. I think at some point they will send you to a church inwhich they don't care wither you are speaking out or not. It might eventually get serious enough where they try to exorcise you lmfao. Not that does anything, but it would be annoying all the same.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

every satanists nightmare.
ok, try to explain if you already havent. tell him of the site jos and give him the link. explain to him that your anti-xian.
do not accept the xian lies. fight back and resist. they can not force you to believe. and during the church time, if you want. try to get kicked out. when the priest says some like god is our saviour just yell bullshit. lies. lol my personal favourite, jesus was black! (this somehow really pisses xians off). if you get kicked out the church then you cant go there =D

if you can, let us know of the results. my hope goes to you figuring this out.

Hail Satan!

its not an evil aura its an opposing aura. if a xtian walked into a satanic temple they would feel the same aura. our god is against the xtian god and the xtian god is against our god. and they both dont like the others followers in their place of worship.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back