Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Family Knows Im A Satanist

derikgsthreesixs23

Like I've said in a previous post before, me and my family have been raised with witchcraft and have met different witches through the years. I just to hate it back then because everything was about spells and magic and felt like I couldn't be a normal kid because of it. But now I'm kind of thankful because of it I have been able to let my family know I'm a satanist. The only hard part has been explaining to them that father satan is not evil since they have always believed in the christian lie about satan. They still fear the filth of god of the christians and still need deprogramming but atleast their starting to see that satanism isn't what they though it was through ME!
HAIL SATANAS

I was wondering after you dedicatied yourself to Satan... what do you do everyday that is different then what you used to do.

christi

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 1:15:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Family Knows Im A Satanist

Like I've said in a previous post before, me and my family have been raised with witchcraft and have met different witches through the years. I just to hate it back then because everything was about spells and magic and felt like I couldn't be a normal kid because of it. But now I'm kind of thankful because of it I have been able to let my family know I'm a satanist. The only hard part has been explaining to them that father satan is not evil since they have always believed in the christian lie about satan. They still fear the filth of god of the christians and still need deprogramming but atleast their starting to see that satanism isn't what they though it was through ME!
HAIL SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], funniflower <funniflower@... wrote:
I was wondering after you dedicatied yourself to Satan... what do you do
everyday that is different then what you used to do.

christi
I meditate everyday and have a deeper understanding on magic. Back then I didn't know how or why, and when I started feeling sick and it wasn't a normal sickness I knew it was bath and herb time my moms remidy. Now I just gotta keep meditating and expand my aura.

Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 1:15:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Family Knows Im A Satanist

Like I've said in a previous post before, me and my family have been raised with
witchcraft and have met different witches through the years. I just to hate it
back then because everything was about spells and magic and felt like I couldn't
be a normal kid because of it. But now I'm kind of thankful because of it I have
been able to let my family know I'm a satanist. The only hard part has been
explaining to them that father satan is not evil since they have always believed
in the christian lie about satan. They still fear the filth of god of the
christians and still need deprogramming but atleast their starting to see that
satanism isn't what they though it was through ME!
HAIL SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

HAIL SATANAS

You are very lucky as most people have christian parents which cause damage to Satanists if they reveal their identity and true love for Satan.Its better to keep silent and act like a "normal" person so that You won't attract much attention.Let it show in Your behavior,change for the better.We represent Satan as we are His family.

Show them how better You have become after dedicating to Father,and if You feel it will work out introduce them to JoS.Some people are not made for Satanism to say the least and that is fine as long as they don't damage the people who are for Satanism.Some choose to Worship Satan in other types and that is also fine.But Its Sad that open minded people suffer offshoots from the lie of christianity,well, its true.Even Wiccans have that believe in Lady Astaroth and other Pagan Deities consider Satan "evil",when its KNOWN that Demons are Pagan Gods.A common thing about wiccans is that at least , they are more open to to magical sect , so in My opinion You have better chances of getting them to understand.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
Thanks, they are seeing I speak with more wisdom and I'm more in control. So they see satanism isn't about horrors. I know they see it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back