Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My experience

yoanna666

Today I performed my invocation and never felt happier in my life like this.
I'm really happy to feel Astaroth's presence in my body it was so beautiful I hope more people find the truth in the future and feel what I felt this night.
Before I performed my first invocation I talked to Father Satan and asked him to help me with protection before that I did meditations for aura cleaning and protection. I felt a really nice breeze and my body was constantly shaking but in a really positive way.
Before that I even enchanted Astaroth's enn while imagining her Sigil.
It was really the best experience of my life the best part was when she came into my room I'm not open enough of course but she always impresses me I knew it was her because when she left that shaking in my body also stopped.
I'm sad that I wasn't open enough to see her powerful beauty or her beautiful voice but I will meditate with patience.
While we are Spiritual Satanists we will never feel alone and I'm glad they helped me with my anxiety and depression. She made me smile and I felt she enjoyed my talk with her :)
Also Happy Ostara to every SS💚

yoanna666 said:
Today I performed my invocation and never felt happier in my life like this.
I'm really happy to feel Astaroth's presence in my body it was so beautiful I hope more people find the truth in the future and feel what I felt this night.
Before I performed my first invocation I talked to Father Satan and asked him to help me with protection before that I did meditations for aura cleaning and protection. I felt a really nice breeze and my body was constantly shaking but in a really positive way.
Before that I even enchanted Astaroth's enn while imagining her Sigil.
It was really the best experience of my life the best part was when she came into my room I'm not open enough of course but she always impresses me I knew it was her because when she left that shaking in my body also stopped.
I'm sad that I wasn't open enough to see her powerful beauty or her beautiful voice but I will meditate with patience.
While we are Spiritual Satanists we will never feel alone and I'm glad they helped me with my anxiety and depression. She made me smile and I felt she enjoyed my talk with her :)
Also Happy Ostara to every SS💚

I wanna apologize for typing invocation and not summoning I was very asleep when I wrote this 😓

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back