Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My dream with Father Satan

littlejoker666

I had i dream last night that I was With Satan after i did my Ritual last night, it was the most special dream i ever had In the Dream Satan was like anything i ever picture him to be, he show alot of love to me, and being helpful to me, he help me over some fears that i had from early in my life. he also was explaining how important daily power meditation was. so was this dream a subliminal messages from Satan? it felt like it was, and when i woke up i just felt as good as i ever did in my.
Has anyone eles had these kind of dreams if so plz share them thanks.
Hail Satan.

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 5:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My dream with Father Satan

I had i dream last night that I was With Satan after i did my Ritual last night, it was the most special dream i ever had In the Dream Satan was like anything i ever picture him to be, he show alot of love to me, and being helpful to me, he help me over some fears that i had from early in my life. he also was explaining how important daily power meditation was. so was this dream a subliminal messages from Satan? it felt like it was, and when i woke up i just felt as good as i ever did in my.
Hail Satan.

Sounds like you were with him on the astral or whatever. I've not had
any dreams of him, sadly, so i've nothing to share on this front. But
that is so awesome! ^ Hail Father Satan!

On 5/20/12, littlejoker666 <littlejoker666@... wrote:
I had i dream last night that I was With Satan after i did my Ritual last
night, it was the most special dream i ever had In the Dream Satan was like
anything i ever picture him to be, he show alot of love to me, and being
helpful to me, he help me over some fears that i had from early in my life.
he also was explaining how important daily power meditation was. so was this
dream a subliminal messages from Satan? it felt like it was, and when i woke
up i just felt as good as i ever did in my.
Hail Satan.

Wow ! I'm really glad for you. Might be you were astrally somewhere with him as Allison P said. Sure it was of him. You wrote you did ritual ? If it was your dedication ritual welcome to family then.
Ψ Kruser Ψ

Lucky! I havent had any dreams of him yet. Thats awesome im super jealous! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back