Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my dedication

chinedumthriplesix

I am Joseph,I am a Nigerian, I did my dedication 30 of April, with two blue candles. I could not meditate till d burning out of d candle.secondly I used blood Both from my left index finger and my right right arm to thumb print. Do u think my dedication was accepted.

I am Joseph,I am a Nigerian, I did my dedication 30 of April, with two blue candles. I could not meditate till d burning out of d candle.secondly I used blood Both from my left index finger and my right right arm to thumb print. Do u think my dedication was accepted.

Yes, it's what's in your heart that counts. Welcome to freedom, brother.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 16, 2015, at 6:30 AM, "chinedumthriplesix@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back