Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my dedication to satan

donramin88

hey guys

im kinda new to satanism, but i've been reading joyofsatan for quite a while now. i truly want to dedicate myself to satan. but the does the dedication really require cutting my finger for blood? kinda a phobia of mine (cutting myself). is there a other way? or do i have to overcome my fear of cutting my finger?
i appriciate the help

<td val[/IMG] There is no other way. Many Satanists are a little squeamish at first but a slight pin prick will do the job. Just leak a little blood onto the paper and sign you name in it, even if it's not legible to others, it will be to Satan. But there must be blood for blood is the essence of life and you are giving your life to Satan!

--- En date de : Sam 6.3.10, donramin88 <donramin88@... a écrit :
De: donramin88 <donramin88@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] my dedication to satan
À: [email protected]
Date: Samedi 6 mars 2010, 20h20

hey guys

im kinda new to satanism, but i've been reading joyofsatan for quite a while now. i truly want to dedicate myself to satan. but the does the dedication really require cutting my finger for blood? kinda a phobia of mine (cutting myself). is there a other way? or do i have to overcome my fear of cutting my finger?
i appriciate the help
[/TD]

Fear and guilt don't exist in Satanism. Those are used by enemy "religions" to manipulate people. We as Satanists learn to overcome them and become fearless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

There is no other way. Many Satanists are a little squeamish at first but a slight pin prick will do the job. Just leak a little blood onto the paper and sign you name in it, even if it's not legible to others, it will be to Satan. But there must be blood for blood is the essence of life and you are giving your life to Satan!

À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Yes the dedication REQUIRES the use of signing in blood.  What you can do is try to get ahold of one of those disposable diabetes finger prikers (usually found at walgreens, ekards, and the like) and that would be a nearly pain free way of doing it.  Hope this helps.   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: donramin88 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 9:20 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my dedication to satan

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Yes, you need to cut your finger and sign your name in blood. Most pens don't react well to this though, so I would try to get enough blood up on your finger and evenly spread your blood out in a line on the paper. Sign your name on top of the blood.

You should actually feel lucky that you are in this position. Satanism is largely about self-empowerment and becoming the best YOU that you can be. I put it that way because when people say "be the best person you can be", they equate it to morality. This has nothing to do with individual principles or morals. Satanism is about you becoming the most powerful, knowledgeable, and TRUE YOU, that you can possibly become.

That being said, this test will be a great way for you enter your new Satanic life. Overcoming fear is a great way to build self confidence and will also strengthen your bond with Satan, as he has become the very reason you are trying to get past this hurtle. There is an old saying that rings ever true:

"Fear is meant to warn you of danger; not make you afraid of it."

Satan often tests us, right from the beginning, with the dedication ritual itself. I had an EXTREMELY hard time getting my finger to cut and bleed with my dedication, but I MADE it happen and it felt good to accomplish it. And I don't know about anyone else, but I get a huge sense of satisfaction from being able to say that yes I did sign my name, and my allegiance, in blood.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Fear and guilt don't exist in Satanism. Those are used by enemy "religions" to manipulate people. We as Satanists learn to overcome them and become fearless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

There is no other way. Many Satanists are a little squeamish at first but a slight pin prick will do the job. Just leak a little blood onto the paper and sign you name in it, even if it's not legible to others, it will be to Satan. But there must be blood for blood is the essence of life and you are giving your life to Satan!

--- En date de : Sam 6.3.10, donramin88 <donramin88@ a écrit :

De: donramin88 <donramin88@

hey guys

i appriciate the help

You'll have to be strong.
Spiritual Satanism is about becoming powerfull and cunning both spiritual and physically.
Blood contains your unique DNA and emits your own energy.
Signing it with blood shows how your determination and strength ,knowing you are in the right place.

A dedication ritual is like telling the Gods you acknowledge them and are determined to advance spiritually, and help clear the earth of the scum who tried to enslave us. The Gods Of Hell can then at first protect you from our enemy entities who don't want you to progress in spiritual power. Guidance and support towards our victory!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "donramin88" <donramin88@... wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help

I suppose one is not allowed to question why one needs blood for this.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 12:08:34 PM
Subject: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] my dedication to satan

Yes, you need to cut your finger and sign your name in blood. Most pens don't react well to this though, so I would try to get enough blood up on your finger and evenly spread your blood out in a line on the paper. Sign your name on top of the blood.

You should actually feel lucky that you are in this position. Satanism is largely about self-empowerment and becoming the best YOU that you can be. I put it that way because when people say "be the best person you can be", they equate it to morality. This has nothing to do with individual principles or morals. Satanism is about you becoming the most powerful, knowledgeable, and TRUE YOU, that you can possibly become.

That being said, this test will be a great way for you enter your new Satanic life. Overcoming fear is a great way to build self confidence and will also strengthen your bond with Satan, as he has become the very reason you are trying to get past this hurtle. There is an old saying that rings ever true:

Satan often tests us, right from the beginning, with the dedication ritual itself. I had an EXTREMELY hard time getting my finger to cut and bleed with my dedication, but I MADE it happen and it felt good to accomplish it. And I don't know about anyone else, but I get a huge sense of satisfaction from being able to say that yes I did sign my name, and my allegiance, in blood.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

À: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

hey guys

i appriciate the help
The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

<td val[/IMG]ok for real you can use a needle you don't have to cut yourself 

--- On Sun, 3/7/10, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 1:08 PM

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

À: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

hey guys

i appriciate the help
[/TD]

"Not allowed?!" This isn't xtianity; we question everything and are encouraged to do so.

And the reason one draws a drop or two of one's own blood for the dedication rite is because it contains DNA and therefore represents the whole of oneself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@... wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

Â

hey guys

i appriciate the help

If you're adverse to cutting yourself many drugstores in their pharmacy sell diabetic testing kits that make drawing blood practically painless; its a spring loaded needle that will only penatrate to a certain depth and is super quick and easy to use.

Hail Satan !

Shadowlord

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Drawing blood is also a test of strength, in addition to renouncing the "holy spirit". Few people are strong enough to do this because of being force fed xian lies and having fear and guilt, and because some people cower before drawing blood. Satanism is a truly Elite religion, not suitable for the weak, lazy or cowards and you have to prove yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

"Not allowed?!" This isn't xtianity; we question everything and are encouraged to do so.

And the reason one draws a drop or two of one's own blood for the dedication rite is because it contains DNA and therefore represents the whole of oneself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

Â

hey guys

i appriciate the help

I'm not going to repeat what everyone else. Some advice, it might help or not, but when you do it just think so yourself over and over until you feel better "I am fine", or "This is nothing", positive stuff like that. I'm pretty new to this myself and not 100% positive this is legit but maybe cut your forearm or somewhere else. For my dedication I pricked my finger and it was difficult for me to make myself bleed there, and your forearm area is easier to and, once again I might be wrong, but it just has to be your blood I think.
Hope this helps

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:48:33 +0000

Drawing blood is also a test of strength, in addition to renouncing the "holy spirit". Few people are strong enough to do this because of being force fed xian lies and having fear and guilt, and because some people cower before drawing blood. Satanism is a truly Elite religion, not suitable for the weak, lazy or cowards and you have to prove yourself.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@ wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

Â

hey guys

i appriciate the help

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now
http://ca.toolbar. yahoo.com.
#ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-940615351ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-940615351attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-940615351 .ygrps-yiv-940615351ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-940615351ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969'>Get it now.

okay thanks for the advice,i will do so.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dakin Sibila <dakinjsibila69@... wrote:

ok for real you can use a needle you don't have to cut yourself 

--- On Sun, 3/7/10, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 1:08 PM

Ut Servo Diabolus!

HG

hey guys

i appriciate the help

If you can't put blood on a dedication ritual request to Satan then how the hell do you think he is going to believe that you truly want to dedicate to him..this is a serious ordeal to Satan and it involves
blood...you have to get over your fear..just take a big breath close your eyes and just do it..sorry I am blunt but I felt that it was something that you needed to hear...HAIL SATAN!

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Here is what you can do, put the inner area of your lower lip (only a little area) between your teeth and bite down hard on that little area, think angery thoughts while doing it as a sort of follow through. The human jaw packs a punch in bite power and the face has a lot of blood, just ask Mike Tison. And then you have blood, however, you really need to break free from your fears.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <ancientsoulm8@... wrote:

If you can't put blood on a dedication ritual request to Satan then how the hell do you think he is going to believe that you truly want to dedicate to him..this is a serious ordeal to Satan and it involves
blood...you have to get over your fear..just take a big breath close your eyes and just do it..sorry I am blunt but I felt that it was something that you needed to hear...HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

Â

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Hi I was just wondering if the intire dedication has to be in blood or just my signature?? I would like to know.

this lifestyle takes balls, you are going to learn to get over your fears with Satan leading on the left hand path. Remember Satan helps those who help themselves, He will help you with bigger fears, you just have to get over this little one. ~ Rammesses

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "donramin88" <donramin88@... wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Hi I was wondering if the intire dedication has to be written in blood or just my signature???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

Â

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Hi I was just wondering do you have to write the dedication in blood or just your signature?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <ancientsoulm8@... wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help

u should probly over come ur fear... its not that bad. its barley even a pinch.. i didnt feel  it... n if u use a clean razor u dont feel it at all

Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 3:20:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my dedication to satan

hey guys

i appriciate the help

<td val[/IMG]Get over your fear. To be a true and great satanist you have to let go of your fears and all other negative feelings buried inside.It may seem hard to walk over your worst phobia but once you do you will have a great feeling of courage and accomplishment and you will be able to overcome all your other fears.
CHHUCI-UP!!!!!!!!HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!!HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!!!!

[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squee" <squee_fox_999@... wrote:
Hi I was just wondering do you have to write the dedication in blood or just your signature?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <ancientsoulm8@ wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help
Just your full name and as far fear just relax while your doing it do deep breathers and the chakra cleaning that can be found on website before.

JUst your signneture.  I had tht confused too lol it dosent realy say if you do the whole thing in blood or not

KillBoy 

On 10/03/2010, at 2:57 PM, "infinitempire" <infinitempire@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Squee" <squee_fox_999@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <ancientsoulm8@ wrote:

hey guys

i appriciate the help

Just your full name and as far fear just relax while your doing it do deep breathers and the chakra cleaning that can be found on website before.

"If you can't put blood on a dedication ritual request to Satan then how the hell do you think he is going to belive that you truly want to dedicate to him"  Ancientsoulm8 i strongly encourage you to read the joyofsatan website be4 you decide to post any info to the new ppl http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html  scroll down a little and you will see a FAQ the answers says: "..the ammount of blood doesn't matter , this is only a formality. WHAT IS IN OUR HEARTS AND WHAT OUR INTENTIONS ARE, ARE MORE IMPORTANT han the ammount of blood in our signature"   

Thank you! Newbies are here to ask questions and get information & they deserve better than rude, obnoxious responses. Those are perfectly fine for infiltrators and troublemakers but they are not appropriate for Satan's Own, whether veteran members or newbies taking their first baby steps.

My dedication ritual, for example, made well over 5 years ago, was also done rather hastily because I was in a situation where I could be interrupted at any moment, yet felt the need to perform the ceremony "immediately", not postponing it. I did not have enough blood to write my name in beautiful, flowing script either, but only a small drop.

Obviously, considering all the things Satan has taught me, done for me, and looked out for me, my dedication was acceptable. As I've mentioned before, very few dedication rituals go exactly according to script but if done sincerely, they are acceptable.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

"If you can't put blood on a dedication ritual request to Satan then how the hell do you think he is going to belive that you truly want to dedicate to him" Ancientsoulm8 i strongly encourage you to read the joyofsatan website be4 you decide to post any info to the new ppl http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html scroll down a little and you will see a FAQ the answers says: "..the ammount of blood doesn't matter , this is only a formality. WHAT IS IN OUR HEARTS AND WHAT OUR INTENTIONS ARE, ARE MORE IMPORTANT han the ammount of blood in our signature"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back