Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My dedication Ritual

Krissia

Today was my most important day. I chose to dedicate my soul to Father Satan. But the Dedication Ritual went terribly...
I could not get blood to flow from my finger (has tough skin)... And the candle fell off... (it was a tall candle, the only one I could get my hands on). I felt terrible that I did could not give Father the ritual I wanted...

Did the ritual count? Or am I able to redo it since it was so... Terrible?

<td val[/IMG]I believe is the motive in your heart,not how the ritual goes.Congrat's!!

--- On Sat, 8/28/10, Krissia <malevous@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My dedication Ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 7:32 PM

Today was my most important day. I chose to dedicate my soul to Father Satan. But the Dedication Ritual went terribly...
I could not get blood to flow from my finger (has tough skin)... And the candle fell off... (it was a tall candle, the only one I could get my hands on). I felt terrible that I did could not give Father the ritual I wanted...

[/TD]

Hail Father Satan! mine was kinda the same way, but it is what is in your heart that counts and Father knows and sees this. i wish mine, too would have went differently, to honor Father better, but they tell you only do it once and yes, of course it counts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krissia" <malevous@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Don't worry the amount of blood does not matter, the blood is to symbolize your dedication it's your loyalty to Father Satan and your faith in Him that matters, know what i'm sayin. And I also think you shouldn't worry about the candles falling because Father Satan is very kind and understanding and Satanic rituals are powerful unlike other bullshit religions and groups. Peace Out!
VIVA SATANUSAVE MELEK TA'US[/TD]

Krissa
Long story short, I wouldn't worry about it. As Brian stated previously, it is your intention, not so much the actual/physical result that counts. I have had enough physical mishaps in rituals (although experience has taught me much!) to qualify for a 3 Stooges movie, yet my wishes have come true in many cases. Moreover, I have experienced a warm feeling afterward as though Satan is telling me, "You did your best. Relax!"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I believe is the motive in your heart,not how the ritual goes.Congrat's!!

--- On Sat, 8/28/10, Krissia <malevous@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My dedication Ritual
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 7:32 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krissia" <malevous@... wrote:

In re-reading the JOS ritual text by Maxine Dietrich I see that she says the amount of blood does'nt matter. The ritual is a once-and-done deal only. So you're not to worry about the results---you're fine.

I would not install doubt on a long term commitment. Perhaps if you had intended it to go badly you brought it upon your self. Why not put more energy in making it a special as you imagine.
Where are you receiving the information about your ritual?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 3:41:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My dedication Ritual

In re-reading the JOS ritual text by Maxine Dietrich I see that she says the amount of blood does'nt matter. The ritual is a once-and-done deal only. So you're not to worry about the results---you're fine.

REDO IT THEY WAY YOU IMAGINE IT WOULD BE PERFECT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan! mine was kinda the same way, but it is what is in your heart that counts and Father knows and sees this. i wish mine, too would have went differently, to honor Father better, but they tell you only do it once and yes, of course it counts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krissia" <malevous@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back