Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My dedication is near and I feel so beloved

agatapicardi

I chose the next full moon to dedicate my soul to Satan.
I hope to have the strength to continue my journey with perseverance and devotion. I would like to thank to the bottom of my heart all the gods and even our highest priests, I know that my life is devoted to Satan, since I was a small child.
When I was about 4 years I made this dream: I was in the desert along with a shipment of researchers and archaeologists who were on the trail of the Holy Grail. At some point we find ourselves inexplicably to attend the crucifixion of Christ. Then I watched the blood pour from his hands, I followed a single drop with my eyes and saw her fall into a wooden bowl at the foot of the cross. I rushed to pick up the bowl, and as soon as I picked up I could see how all the blood of Christ had become a horrifying and self-moving mass of worms.
I never forgot that dream.
My life was full of signs that have led me to understand the immense love of Satan. I hope we can talk more about this with you, excuse me if my English is not always perfect, I am writing from Italy.Hail Satan

The dedication ritual can be done any where any time, plus it's in the heart what matters most.

Hail Father Satan
Hail The Gods

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back