Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Day!

oberscharfuhrer666

WARNING: Its kind of long so please bear with me.

Hey all, I made a post yesterday asking for some advice and comments about my situation. I have returned to father after some confusion and mistakes on my part. Anyway, before I went to sleep last night, I meditated and pretty much kept it simple. I asked father if he would accept my apology and welcome me back and that's pretty much it. Well, I got an answer in the morning from my post titled "HELP!" from Highpriest Lucious Dragonwolf which was in short an answer to my question. So I Got up in the morning and went out looking for a job pretty much all day. Now I have a really good friend who I consider a brother that is in a worse situation than I am, he has no money, almost no home and no job. Today he was deciding on which day he was going to go get arrested and sent to prison to at least get a roof over his head, its a long story.

We stopped to get something to eat and we where pretty much out of ideas on where to look and all of a sudden I get a call from a friend of ours saying they just fired a guy and have a single opening for work. So I told him that my friend should have it because he is in a worse situation than myself, I at least am collecting unemployment so money is at least rolling in for me to get by. So essentially I gave my friend a job that I could have had. Now normally, I wouldn't do this but he doesn't believe in jehova or any form of christianity so that is partially why I did it. Anyway we went home and got out resume's together and I did a quick meditation, it wasn't anything special but I asked father if in fact I was doing the right thing seeing as he help me with a job. Within about 5 minutes the new song by Alice in Chains came on the radio(mind u I don't turn on the radio much) titled "Its your decision". So I thought, wow...that fast. Now we both turned in our resumes and it sounds like now we BOTH have interviews tomorrow, so who knows what is in store for me tomorrow.

I cant believe this, within about 1 day I have gotten answers to all my questions in some way or another and father has even helped out a friend who doesn't directly believe in him but from my understanding meditates and dislikes jehova and all of the religions assosiated, and father has left a mark pursay(but that is a story for another time, if you want to know about it ask me). So just maybe that might have something to do with it. Now some might be thinking, well how does helping your friend help you. The answer is simple, It saves me a lot of money and mental stress. Even if he gets the job and I don't I can actually start saving again and get the rest of my bills payed off and be a lot better off. So anyway, I thought I would share this story with all of you, thanks for listening and any comments would be most appreciated.

Hail Father!!

Excellent! I am glad for you :p

Just make sure to remember where this good luck comes from :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <rthar86@... wrote:

Hey all, I made a post yesterday asking for some advice and comments about my situation. I have returned to father after some confusion and mistakes on my part. Anyway, before I went to sleep last night, I meditated and pretty much kept it simple. I asked father if he would accept my apology and welcome me back and that's pretty much it. Well, I got an answer in the morning from my post titled "HELP!" from Highpriest Lucious Dragonwolf which was in short an answer to my question. So I Got up in the morning and went out looking for a job pretty much all day. Now I have a really good friend who I consider a brother that is in a worse situation than I am, he has no money, almost no home and no job. Today he was deciding on which day he was going to go get arrested and sent to prison to at least get a roof over his head, its a long story.

We stopped to get something to eat and we where pretty much out of ideas on where to look and all of a sudden I get a call from a friend of ours saying they just fired a guy and have a single opening for work. So I told him that my friend should have it because he is in a worse situation than myself, I at least am collecting unemployment so money is at least rolling in for me to get by. So essentially I gave my friend a job that I could have had. Now normally, I wouldn't do this but he doesn't believe in jehova or any form of christianity so that is partially why I did it. Anyway we went home and got out resume's together and I did a quick meditation, it wasn't anything special but I asked father if in fact I was doing the right thing seeing as he help me with a job. Within about 5 minutes the new song by Alice in Chains came on the radio(mind u I don't turn on the radio much) titled "Its your decision". So I thought, wow...that fast. Now we both turned in our resumes and it sounds like now we BOTH have interviews tomorrow, so who knows what is in store for me tomorrow.

I cant believe this, within about 1 day I have gotten answers to all my questions in some way or another and father has even helped out a friend who doesn't directly believe in him but from my understanding meditates and dislikes jehova and all of the religions assosiated, and father has left a mark pursay(but that is a story for another time, if you want to know about it ask me). So just maybe that might have something to do with it. Now some might be thinking, well how does helping your friend help you. The answer is simple, It saves me a lot of money and mental stress. Even if he gets the job and I don't I can actually start saving again and get the rest of my bills payed off and be a lot better off. So anyway, I thought I would share this story with all of you, thanks for listening and any comments would be most appreciated.

Hail Father!!

That's so neat! Good for you. You'll find a job eventually, through
Father's help and your own ingenuity. Hail Satan!

On 1/5/10, maxvonc <maxvonc@... wrote:
Excellent! I am glad for you :p

Just make sure to remember where this good luck comes from :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <rthar86@...
wrote:

Hey all, I made a post yesterday asking for some advice and comments about
my situation. I have returned to father after some confusion and mistakes
on my part. Anyway, before I went to sleep last night, I meditated and
pretty much kept it simple. I asked father if he would accept my apology
and welcome me back and that's pretty much it. Well, I got an answer in
the morning from my post titled "HELP!" from Highpriest Lucious Dragonwolf
which was in short an answer to my question. So I Got up in the morning
and went out looking for a job pretty much all day. Now I have a really
good friend who I consider a brother that is in a worse situation than I
am, he has no money, almost no home and no job. Today he was deciding on
which day he was going to go get arrested and sent to prison to at least
get a roof over his head, its a long story.

We stopped to get something to eat and we where pretty much out of ideas
on where to look and all of a sudden I get a call from a friend of ours
saying they just fired a guy and have a single opening for work. So I told
him that my friend should have it because he is in a worse situation than
myself, I at least am collecting unemployment so money is at least rolling
in for me to get by. So essentially I gave my friend a job that I could
have had. Now normally, I wouldn't do this but he doesn't believe in
jehova or any form of christianity so that is partially why I did it.
Anyway we went home and got out resume's together and I did a quick
meditation, it wasn't anything special but I asked father if in fact I was
doing the right thing seeing as he help me with a job. Within about 5
minutes the new song by Alice in Chains came on the radio(mind u I don't
turn on the radio much) titled "Its your decision". So I thought,
wow...that fast. Now we both turned in our resumes and it sounds like now
we BOTH have interviews tomorrow, so who knows what is in store for me
tomorrow.

I cant believe this, within about 1 day I have gotten answers to all my
questions in some way or another and father has even helped out a friend
who doesn't directly believe in him but from my understanding meditates
and dislikes jehova and all of the religions assosiated, and father has
left a mark pursay(but that is a story for another time, if you want to
know about it ask me). So just maybe that might have something to do with
it. Now some might be thinking, well how does helping your friend help
you. The answer is simple, It saves me a lot of money and mental stress.
Even if he gets the job and I don't I can actually start saving again and
get the rest of my bills payed off and be a lot better off. So anyway, I
thought I would share this story with all of you, thanks for listening and
any comments would be most appreciated.

Hail Father!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back