Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My dad was a Church of England priest

ryan245

My dad passed away in 2020 and was a Church of England priest, spending his life preaching against Satanism. I find myself curious about his afterlife. As his son I want to do all I can to ensure his soul is with Satan, and I have tried numerous rituals. But after a lifetime indoctrinated against it, I sense that his soul even upon death and the lie of his life exposed still is in denial, as is the stubbornness of man. I am beginning to give up on my dad’s soul and come to believe that whatever must come to him should happen. Any advice or suggestions would be welcome

My dad passed away in 2020 and was a Church of England priest, spending his life preaching against Satanism. I find myself curious about his afterlife. As his son I want to do all I can to ensure his soul is with Satan, and I have tried numerous rituals. But after a lifetime indoctrinated against it, I sense that his soul even upon death and the lie of his life exposed still is in denial, as is the stubbornness of man. I am beginning to give up on my dad’s soul and come to believe that whatever must come to him should happen. Any advice or suggestions would be welcome
People make decisions and have to live with them. If you knew how hard it is to change yourself you'd know it's next to impossible to change someone else. In other words, no matter how much you want to help someone, the other person must want to help themselves, otherwise it doesn't work.

Live your life instead of living for your deceased father, you'll be infinitely happier. Most souls, even the ignorant ones are reincarnated.

This is analogous to someone following you around and preaching christianity to you. Would you listen or tell them to fuck off? You can't get through to a fanatic in most cases. He'll have a chance to see the truth in his next life.

Last edited:
People make decisions and have to live with them. If you knew how hard it is to change yourself you'd know it's next to impossible to change someone else. In other words, no matter how much you want to help someone, the other person must want to help themselves, otherwise it doesn't work.

Live your life instead of living for your deceased father, you'll be infinitely happier. Most souls, even the ignorant ones are reincarnated.

This is analogous to someone following you around and preaching christianity to you. Would you listen or tell them to fuck off? You can't get through to a fanatic in most cases. He'll have a chance to see the truth in his next life.
Thank you for your reply. I will aim to take your advice and focus my energy on myself. As he is my father it is something I think about a lot, so it may take practice, but I know you are right and that I will be much happier living for me and my own journey.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back