Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My country is infected

claudius

Greetings brothers and sisters ,this was the main reason I always wanted to establish a powerful coven in my country “,President Jonathan awards $40million contract to Israeli company to monitor communications by nigerians ”. no matter their plots we shall overcome them all. Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:
Greetings brothers and sisters ,this was the main reason I always wanted to establish a powerful coven in my country ",President Jonathan awards $40million contract to Israeli company to monitor communications by nigerians ". no matter their plots we shall overcome them all. Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub
Which nation are you from?

I'm also a nigeria too....I don't think you have to relate your knowledge with your country....you doing that simply means your not patriotic..... Hail to lucioSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:04:14 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My country is infected

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Greetings brothers and sisters ,this was the main reason I always wanted to establish a powerful coven in my country ",President Jonathan awards $40million contract to Israeli company to monitor communications by nigerians ". no matter their plots we shall overcome them all. Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub

Which nation are you from?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back