Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My concerns

whaleylori88

I am all new to satanism. I had no idea that satanists face being treated ugly like any other religion. I thought only christians were treated with all disrespect but now I see people of all religions are disrespected in some way for what they beleive. Oh, well so much for world peace huh? I am however scared because some web-sites are saying that Maxine is sneaky and that Burke mulested a 12 year-old. I hope this is not true. Please, plese, Please, tell me that this is not true.
For web-sites that say such mess about Burke and Maxzine ? They better DAM sure be RIGHT. JOS is so disrespedted until I can feel the hate come so alive in my heart toward those web-sites. How dare they disturb our world of perfect happiness for our Lord and Master! I must learn more about casting spells!

Most of these sites are owned and operated by jews. I could care less. All this shows is I am doing my job. Nazi Julius Streicher once stated- "Anyone who is really doing their job will be slandered in the jewish press on a daily basis."

Our Beloved Father Satan has had centuries of endless lies and slander from the jews, and worse. No religion has ever been as persecuted as Satanism.

Salem Burke is no longer with us, but I seriously doubt he ever molested anyone, let alone someone under-age.

Now, as for whaleylori88 and the nasty posts he/she/it just attempted to send through, it is obvious he/she/it is intent on believing these lies. This person is no longer with us. I will not tolerate any asshole/s showing myself or any of my ministry any disrespect.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whaleylori88" <whaleylori88@... wrote:

I am all new to satanism. I had no idea that satanists face being treated ugly like any other religion. I thought only christians were treated with all disrespect but now I see people of all religions are disrespected in some way for what they beleive. Oh, well so much for world peace huh? I am however scared because some web-sites are saying that Maxine is sneaky and that Burke mulested a 12 year-old. I hope this is not true. Please, plese, Please, tell me that this is not true.
For web-sites that say such mess about Burke and Maxzine ? They better DAM sure be RIGHT. JOS is so disrespedted until I can feel the hate come so alive in my heart toward those web-sites. How dare they disturb our world of perfect happiness for our Lord and Master! I must learn more about casting spells!

Hey Maxine, what exactly did happen to Salem Burke? That was never clarified to me, or to the rest of the JoS forum.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Most of these sites are owned and operated by jews. I could care less. All this shows is I am doing my job. Nazi Julius Streicher once stated- "Anyone who is really doing their job will be slandered in the jewish press on a daily basis."

Our Beloved Father Satan has had centuries of endless lies and slander from the jews, and worse. No religion has ever been as persecuted as Satanism.

Salem Burke is no longer with us, but I seriously doubt he ever molested anyone, let alone someone under-age.

Now, as for whaleylori88 and the nasty posts he/she/it just attempted to send through, it is obvious he/she/it is intent on believing these lies. This person is no longer with us. I will not tolerate any asshole/s showing myself or any of my ministry any disrespect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whaleylori88" <whaleylori88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whaleylori88" <whaleylori88@... wrote:
A. Don't listen to anything you find about anything that has to deal with satanists.. If it's not a satanic site, and also.. Why on earth would Burke turn to the way Catholics do things? (Molesting 12 year olds.. Loler)
Maxine isn't sneaky, she just leaves a lot of information from our eyes.. Because of JOS being public. Use JOS or Enki Ea, please. For beginners, at least.
May the shadows follow you on your conquest..
Hail Enki!

-Kaythan Necromancer Alex

Truth be known, we really don't know exactly what happened with
High Priest Salem. Speculation, IMO equals gossip and this is all I will say on the matter. As for High Priestess Pandora, she is not free to believe as she chooses in her home country. She had to leave JoS for her own safety.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Hey Maxine, what exactly did happen to Salem Burke? That was never clarified to me, or to the rest of the JoS forum.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whaleylori88" <whaleylori88@ wrote:

One thing I want to let everyone know- some day, I will reveal everything I know on the JoS websites. At this time, there is a lot that Satan does not want me to reveal until he gives me the ok. There are strong reasons for this. This is a step at a time and what I just revealed about the Eastern origins of Satanism was a step where I was given the ok. I have never been one not to share with others. When I get the go ahead, I will reveal everything. We are growing in power and getting stronger all the time. There shouldn't be too much longer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ravethebear" <ravethebear@... wrote:

A. Don't listen to anything you find about anything that has to deal with satanists.. If it's not a satanic site, and also.. Why on earth would Burke turn to the way Catholics do things? (Molesting 12 year olds.. Loler)
Maxine isn't sneaky, she just leaves a lot of information from our eyes.. Because of JOS being public. Use JOS or Enki Ea, please. For beginners, at least.
Hail Enki!

I've never met Salem Burke a day in my life but I have read some of the things that were written by him or dictated to him via JoS links or whatever.......Some of the stuff I read relates to experiences with Satan or demons and other similiar thingsa which I know are right because I have experienced shit like that since way before I read it anywhere (I used to think maybe I was just crazy) So I have no doubts that Satan and demons communicated with Burke just as he says on there whic is why I feel inclined to say I highly doubt the guys a child molester because Satan doesn't fucking take to child molesters or rapists.................As for Maxine being sneaky.......well I've never met her a day in my life either but I'll say this .............she shares more actual information with people than most,people pay money every year for loads of books on demons and satan and witchcraft books that barely tell you shit or they tell you inaccurate information........but heres this site that tells you how shit is.Maxine hasn't been the only person recieving enlightenment on these levels but she apparently has more audacity about it than the rest of us who are and so I think people who are seeking actual answers should appreciate that.HailSatan..................shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whaleylori88" <whaleylori88@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I would advise everyone doubting if SATAN Is real to do their own research.

I have done mine and it backs up her work.

FYI

HPS Maxine is very accurate, and I learned more from her website then the emails which is a waste of time.

And until people do for themselves, they would best be advised to leave FATHER SATAN's people alone

This path is not for the weak to begin with,so be strong.

As for the need to know,..............read  and understand..............

HAIL SATAN!!!

I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth and riches are in my hands, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam. Thus the government of the worlds, the transition of generations, and the changes of their directors are determined by me from the beginning. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

What need to know will helpyou!

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My concerns
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 3:56 AM

One thing I want to let everyone know- some day, I will reveal everything I know on the JoS websites. At this time, there is a lot that Satan does not want me to reveal until he gives me the ok. There are strong reasons for this. This is a step at a time and what I just revealed about the Eastern origins of Satanism was a step where I was given the ok. I have never been one not to share with others. When I get the go ahead, I will reveal everything. We are growing in power and getting stronger all the time. There shouldn't be too much longer.

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ravethebear" <ravethebear@ ... wrote:

Hail Enki!

[/TD]

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Spiritual Satanism is NOT some sort of "cult of personality". We are dedicated to SATAN! We are NOT dedicated to any one or more individual(s) within the JoS regardless of what position they do or do not hold.

I am very grateful for the JoS clergy because they are there to help and their extensive research and study is a gift beyond price for those of us who may not have the time or resources to do such extensive research. I am also grateful for their help and clarification on specific issues that arise from time to time. BUT that doesn't mean I am dedicated to any one of them. Satan ALWAYS comes first!

Because some asshole puts up a website or blog or whatever slandering Satan, the JoS, and/or any of its members, clergy or not, why let this affect you EXCEPT in the context of your spiritual warfare, to bring it down? Diarrhea gets flushed away, into the sewer where it belongs, and thought no more of. The analogy applies equally to the idiots and their sites who resort to this type of slander and mud-slinging. They have advertised their actions that, when all is said and done, they are on the side of the jew and deserve only to be treated as such.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

High Priest Salem. Speculation, IMO equals gossip and this is all I will say on the matter. As for High Priestess Pandora, she is not free to believe as she chooses in her home country. She had to leave JoS for her own safety.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

I have a feeling it is another 3 or 5 years. Possibly 10. Before you share more about what I am looking for Maxine.

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:56:53 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ravethebear" <ravethebear@ ... wrote:

A. Don't listen to anything you find about anything that has to deal with satanists.. If it's not a
satanic site, and also.. Why on earth would Burke turn to the way Catholics do things? (Molesting 12 year olds.. Loler)
Hail Enki!

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Doesn't matter how long - if Maxine says that she will do it, we can believe her.
No wonder though - if a 'newbie' were to obtain a power without knowing such things like responsibility, s/he could end up... really bad. At least that's what I think.

BTW - I'm curious if Father is planning something about the Lower Planes (i.e. seeking knowledge there as well). I'd be interested in it - not yet though, but...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:

I have a feeling it is another 3 or 5 years. Possibly 10. Before you share more about what I am looking for Maxine.

Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:56:53 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ravethebear" <ravethebear@ ... wrote:

Hail Enki!

It is a curse to humanity that in our humanity we discover a weakness not familiar to God's.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Spiritual Satanism is NOT some sort of "cult of personality". We are dedicated to SATAN! We are NOT dedicated to any one or more individual(s) within the JoS regardless of what position they do or do not hold.

I am very grateful for the JoS clergy because they are there to help and their extensive research and study is a gift beyond price for those of us who may not have the time or resources to do such extensive research. I am also grateful for their help and clarification on specific issues that arise from time to time. BUT that doesn't mean I am dedicated to any one of them. Satan ALWAYS comes first!

Because some asshole puts up a website or blog or whatever slandering Satan, the JoS, and/or any of its members, clergy or not, why let this affect you EXCEPT in the context of your spiritual warfare, to bring it down? Diarrhea gets flushed away, into the sewer where it belongs, and thought no more of. The analogy applies equally to the idiots and their sites who resort to this type of slander and mud-slinging. They have advertised their actions that, when all is said and done, they are on the side of the jew and deserve only to be treated as such.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@ wrote:

Burke is no longer with the JoS, thoguh I've never heard of him molesting anyone. From what I saw back then...he totally lost it. He went too deep (or, deeper than he was ready to go more accuratly) and it fucked up his head. That may not be exactly what happened, but from my perspective that's certainly what it looked like. I don't know if his youtube videos are still up, but when they were you could see a progression into complete insanity (the last video he has put up were nothing more than 10 minutes of incoherent babbling...he did several of these.)

HS/HL

Hey there sometimes the media or people use smear tactics to bring down any1 they dont like. But if you are concern about this it is advised that you do research on this and look at the logic of things. Smear tactics use first public persuasion tactics and ask a couple of their friends to leave comment so i should suggest watching the video first without the volume and look at the guys face is he lying then after that on the volume see again lastly read the comments and analyze . Hopefully u will find the truth

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back