Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My concerns as SS

[email protected]

Greetings High Priestess Shannon. Hope all is well at your end.
Here are my concerns , but I will like to introduce myself first. I am a Liberian Entrepreneur who deals is janitorial supplies. I was introduced to this line of business six years plus ago by my uncle. He later died last year and his wife took everything leaving me with $450.00 USD. I was troubled for this line of business we import from China and Turkey and needed not less than $45,000.00. I was thinking where will I begin from as I slept off than a voice said why worry if you have Satan as your God? The troubled part is the mood and tone of that voice was more of the enemy. Up to present I am to certain if it was Father Satan.Hail to him or the enemy God

My second concern as to do with a dream where in a serpent entered my body totally and never got out but I was over affair in the dream. These two happening occurred few weeks after my Dedication to Father Satan.
High Priestess Shannon can you please clear my concerns?

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

<td val[/IMG]Sam, I don't know much about the situation but the dream might have been representative of the kundalini serpent.

Also, when we are new, the enemy will say or do things to make us worry,etc.

Dont pay attention to it if it felt negative. Satan and the gods would never make you feel bad like that.

Keep meditating and developing your soul. Take my advice, wasting days and not meditating is the worst. That is time you'll never get back. You power grows everyday when you meditate. Even when you dont think so.

Time is going so fast and by the time you know it, a year will pass and all that time spent meditating will be rewarding. I can do things now that I never thought I would reach that level.

We need more black satanists developing their power and their abilities.

Some advice, working on the chakras everyday will increase your power A LOT.
Work on both sets; Front, back and middle.

And as a note- It would be nice if some of you didn't address all your questions to just only me. There are alot of other knowledgeable satanists here.

I am well.
I hope you are well too.

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]
From: 'samnugba@...' samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [BlacksforSatan] My concerns as SS
Sent: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 10:33:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Greetings High Priestess Shannon. Hope all is well at your end.
Here are my concerns , but I will like to introduce myself first. I am a Liberian Entrepreneur who deals is janitorial supplies. I was introduced to this line of business six years plus ago by my uncle. He later died last year and his wife took everything leaving me with $450.00 USD. I was troubled for this line of business we import from China and Turkey and needed not less than $45,000.00. I was thinking where will I begin from as I slept off than a voice said why worry if you have Satan as your God? The troubled part is the mood and tone of that voice was more of the enemy. Up to present I am to certain if it was Father Satan.Hail to him or the enemy God

My second concern as to do with a dream where in a serpent entered my body totally and never got out but I was over affair in the dream. These two happening occurred few weeks after my Dedication to Father Satan.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sam, I don't know much about the situation but the dream might have been representative of the kundalini serpent.

Dont pay attention to it if it felt negative. Satan and the gods would never make you feel bad like that.

Keep meditating and developing your soul. Take my advice, wasting days and not meditating is the worst. That is time you'll never get back. You power grows everyday when you meditate. Even when you dont think so.

Time is going so fast and by the time you know it, a year will pass and all that time spent meditating will be rewarding. I can do things now that I never thought I would reach that level.

And as a note- It would be nice if some of you didn't address all your questions to just only me. There are alot of other knowledgeable satanists here.

I am well.
I hope you are well too.

Thanks High Priestess Shannon for you advised

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [BlacksforSatan] My concerns as SS
To: BlacksforSatan
CC:

I am well.
I hope you are well too.

HPs Shannon have also been having some dreams lately, I always see a tall black lady with black hair, the first time I saw her, she held me firmly and took me to a room, she then undressed and I made love to her, felt so real, was kind of strange cause I was so busy that day I didn't think about things like that (would have been the explanation for the dream if I did)

And also I still saw the same lady in another dream days back, wearing a long black cloth with the same black hair and light skin but this time standing across me on a roof top made of glass she was just starring at me, last night I had a dream also, I saw two demons (I don't really know if they were demons but I feel they were) they said they were guiding me, they were both teenage, a girl and a boy and then I asked the girl "can you help me out physically?"  She wasted time in replying me then I pressed harder with the same question again and then she replied with a NO before I woke up, have an idea what these dreams might mean? And oh the last time I also saw a silver snake.
Thanks for your time HPS I know you are busy sometimes, .. May the Gods reward your Good deeds. Namaste!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back