Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my commitment and questuons,help answer my questions? :D

poptartkitty132

hello all :) so I just completed my commitment to satan :D i did this because i believed the same things happen, but with out satan. i never thought about him. i read on the site and a lot made sense. anywho my question is this, my aunt when i first met her when i was 14, she told me i have a gift. a strong connection to the other side. she told me it runs in our blood, but only a very strong connection will skip generations. When she first told me about energy and souls i thought she was crazy, but then she actually showed me what she can do ( lower your body temp., change your emotions, etc. ) and i was amazed. is it possible to have a stronger connection to the other side? when i was burning the commitment letter it caught on fire. i freaked and dropped it on my carpet. i saw the whole house go in flames in about a millisecond, then grabbed a water bottle and put it out. there is no trace of the carpet burning, now i just have to finish one piece of paper when it drys. when i didn't die and instantly knew what to do i felt like ive done that millions of times... but ive never burned anything in my life because im terrified of fire. This experience amazed me and made me really believe satan is there.

Hail Satan!!! welcome to the Family
On Feb 13, 2013 2:00 AM, "poptartkitty132" <meganmcdaniels3@... wrote:
hello all :) so I just completed my commitment to satan :D i did this because i believed the same things happen, but with out satan. i never thought about him. i read on the site and a lot made sense. anywho my question is this, my aunt when i first met her when i was 14, she told me i have a gift. a strong connection to the other side. she told me it runs in our blood, but only a very strong connection will skip generations. When she first told me about energy and souls i thought she was crazy, but then she actually showed me what she can do ( lower your body temp., change your emotions, etc. ) and i was amazed. is it possible to have a stronger connection to the other side? when i was burning the commitment letter it caught on fire. i freaked and dropped it on my carpet. i saw the whole house go in flames in about a millisecond, then grabbed a water bottle and put it out. there is no trace of the carpet burning, now i just have to finish one piece of paper when it drys. when i didn't die and instantly knew what to do i felt like ive done that millions of times... but ive never burned anything in my life because im terrified of fire. This experience amazed me and made me really believe satan is there.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thank you :) do you know if its possible to be "gifted" or what ever the term is ? as said before my aunt told me i have a "gift" but i don't know if that's possible ? and maybe could you help me out with sites to go to for materials for rituals ? much appreciated!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts wrote:

On Feb 13, 2013 2:00 AM, "poptartkitty132"
wrote:

hello all :) so I just completed my commitment to satan :D i did this
because i believed the same things happen, but with out satan. i never
thought about him. i read on the site and a lot made sense. anywho my
question is this, my aunt when i first met her when i was 14, she told me i
have a gift. a strong connection to the other side. she told me it runs in
our blood, but only a very strong connection will skip generations. When
she first told me about energy and souls i thought she was crazy, but then
she actually showed me what she can do ( lower your body temp., change your
emotions, etc. ) and i was amazed. is it possible to have a stronger
connection to the other side? when i was burning the commitment letter it
caught on fire. i freaked and dropped it on my carpet. i saw the whole
house go in flames in about a millisecond, then grabbed a water bottle and
put it out. there is no trace of the carpet burning, now i just have to
finish one piece of paper when it drys. when i didn't die and instantly
knew what to do i felt like ive done that millions of times... but ive
never burned anything in my life because im terrified of fire. This
experience amazed me and made me really believe satan is there.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hello All,
I'm Alex, from Italy,I'm 39 years and I commited my soul to Satan last week.Sorry for my english. I joined yahoo group of Italian Site version of this.I don't have many experience in metidation and trance, and for now I haven't a direct contact with Satan or his Daemons, but in these days when I try meditation, I feel a good sensation, like a protect.My mind in this last years is fucked and in autodestruction for many problem, I try to kill myself a few times.I write you for some question....

1) when i commited my soul with a ritual, i can't find my blood, i try with all, and with knife, the ritual is valid?2) I try to speak with Satana and his Daemons Leraje for some problem of my mind and my soul, that stoping my spiritual grown. But for now I don't see nothing.
Some one have somenthing for me some word if Satan hear me when i try to speak him.
Best Regards
Alex

father Satan hears all of his followers. I think that your ritual is valid, because you still took the step of committing yourself and tuning away from the lie. The reason you might not here father Satan or the other gods you are trying to contact is because you are not open enough to hear them. So, start a power meditaion program and be as open as you can be, so you can see the changes in your life and the answers that you need

Hail Father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei wrote:

Hello All,

I'm Alex, from Italy,I'm 39 years and I commited my soul to Satan last week.
Sorry for my english. I joined yahoo group of Italian Site version of this.
I don't have many experience in metidation and trance, and for now I haven't a direct contact with Satan or his Daemons, but in these days when I try meditation, I feel a good sensation, like a protect.
My mind in this last years is fucked and in autodestruction for many problem, I try to kill myself a few times.
I write you for some question....

1) when i commited my soul with a ritual, i can't find my blood, i try with all, and with knife, the ritual is valid?
2) I try to speak with Satana and his Daemons Leraje for some problem of my mind and my soul, that stoping my spiritual grown. But for now I don't see nothing.

Some one have somenthing for me some word if Satan hear me when i try to speak him.

Best Regards

Alex

Yes of course its possible to have a stronger 'connection'. This comes from experiances in past lives. Someone who had either found Satan, or had experiance using the powers of the mind in a past life, carries that experiance into this life. This is the reason some find magick, Satanism, energy or divination etc comes natural to them.

Perhaps you should do some meditationg infront of a candle flame, so you aren't so fearful of it. Of course everyone will be scared of their house burning down, no doubt. If you spend some time getting used to a handle, running your hand through the flame quickly, or putting the candle out with your fingers. This will 'toughen' your sence or fear of it. At least to the point where you won't be dropping the prayer after lighting it.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poptartkitty132" wrote:

The only material you need for ritual is yourself. Satan has provided us with all we need in achieving Godhood, and that is our body, soul and mind. There is a PDF in the files section on how to make a home made alter if you like.
When the site asks for silver chalice or these sort of things, basic objects will suffice. A normal cup instead of a chalice, a knife or your finger instead of an athame, etc. What is most important is the intent of the ritual. Not how much money you spent on the objects.

When a time comes when you can afford and purchase expensive and nice looking tools and objects to place on your alter, it is recomended that you do. This is done out of respect for the Gods, and to take pride in your Alter. Your alter should be personal, and you should take Pride in how you present it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poptartkitty132" wrote:

Thank you :) do you know if its possible to be "gifted" or what ever the term is ? as said before my aunt told me i have a "gift" but i don't know if that's possible ? and maybe could you help me out with sites to go to for materials for rituals ? much appreciated!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts wrote:

wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Some things that say silver is needed can be substituted with stainless steel.
You do not need athe right away you can use finger on left hand in the mean time until you get one.
Candles now that's a tough one.  I say that as cuz depending on where you live you may have more or less sources for certain kinds.  Same goes with incense if by chance you were wondering about that also.  If you do not want to burn incense though you could always try reed diffusers.

Unknown 
On Feb 13, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  The only material you need for ritual is yourself. Satan has provided us with all we need in achieving Godhood, and that is our body, soul and mind. There is a PDF in the files section on how to make a home made alter if you like.
When the site asks for silver chalice or these sort of things, basic objects will suffice. A normal cup instead of a chalice, a knife or your finger instead of an athame, etc. What is most important is the intent of the ritual. Not how much money you spent on the objects.

When a time comes when you can afford and purchase expensive and nice looking tools and objects to place on your alter, it is recomended that you do. This is done out of respect for the Gods, and to take pride in your Alter. Your alter should be personal, and you should take Pride in how you present it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

On the subject of incense. If you cannot purchase any, and would like something nice smelling. There is flowers. Natural and freshly picked flowers smell amazing and fill a room. This is the same with many plants and herbs. If there is a herb you enjoy, grab a few leaves and crunch them up in your palm, this will release the oils and let out their scent. The leaves from some plants and trees also have the same effect, if there is a specific tree you enjoy the smell of, you can get a few leaves and crush them up lightly and they will release this scent.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ryan Harrison wrote:

You do not need athe right away you can use finger on left hand in the mean time until you get one.

Candles now that's a tough one. I say that as cuz depending on where you live you may have more or less sources for certain kinds. Same goes with incense if by chance you were wondering about that also. If you do not want to burn incense though you could always try reed diffusers.

Unknown

On Feb 13, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thank you thanks you thank you! :) Any information is helpful to know. I am doing good on reading the site, I never had an interest on anything spiritual until my friend hannah told me about this site, when i was laying down out of no where i found myself looking it up and becoming fascinated with Satan :) I'm just trying to do everything as perfect as i can, to give full respect to Satan and the demons i ask to summon, but it is hard while living in a christian family :/ i understand he knows situations but i still feel as im being disrespectful. When summoning a demon what kind of things should i offer in return?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

thank you for the help!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ryan Harrison wrote:

Candles now that's a tough one. I say that as cuz depending on where you live you may have more or less sources for certain kinds. Same goes with incense if by chance you were wondering about that also. If you do not want to burn incense though you could always try reed diffusers.

Unknown

On Feb 13, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back