Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My channel went down

DemonW

Hey everyone, I don't know if to many of you guys ever went to my youtube channel but I had to take it down. Lets just say my email privacy was compromised. I am very sorry if this causes problems but I am going to put up another. It will be called somthing like "The Kingdom of Enki" and it will be a whole network with a blog and other things.

The purpose will be to advance and promote Satanism. I will have to change my name here to about the same thing as my channel. Sorry but somthing better is coming. :)
666/88

Hey everyone, I don't know if to many of you guys ever went to my youtube channel but I had to take it down. Lets just say my email privacy was compromised. I am very sorry if this causes problems but I am going to put up another. It will be called somthing like "The Kingdom of Enki" and it will be a whole network with a blog and other things.

The purpose will be to advance and promote Satanism. I will have to change my name here to about the same thing as my channel. Sorry but somthing better is coming. :)
666/88

Sorry to hear that. I'll be looking forward to the new channel and will take a look at it when it is up. There are some quality videos to be found on Youtube if you can sift through the trash.

On another note, I've been involved with NS/WN IRC servers and forums for years. Getting hacked, trolls, and spammers are a near daily occurrence. If anyone is interested I can write up an article for remaining relatively anonymous on the web. In our line of work, this is a must and isn't that difficult if you have even the most basic computer skills.

81/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back