Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Cat Is Dying :(

Lilith Crowley

I have this absolutely beautiful sweet cat. She's "aristocratic" and a drama queen and she has a little attitude that makes her believe she is queen of the nile. But she has been there for my grandmother through her knee operation. She has been there for my grandpa when he is really stressed out (by sitting on his chest). And she has been here for me when she can be through my entire trauma.But I'm scared and I'm sad because she is dying, and dying quickly. She has kidney failure. She won't eat. She barely moves. She is practically fur and bones.We have tried everything to save her from special diets, to treatments, to an IV, to medicine. And we've taken her to the vet. But they say she only has a week or two more to live and maybe not even that!I'm so worried about her and I don't want her to die! She's so young! She'd be like thirty years old in human years! Is there anything I can do to save her?   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I have bad news. My cat just passed away. Will I ever be able to meet her again? I really loved her!   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:32 PM
Subject: My Cat Is Dying :(

I have this absolutely beautiful sweet cat. She's "aristocratic" and a drama queen and she has a little attitude that makes her believe she is queen of the nile. But she has been there for my grandmother through her knee operation. She has been there for my grandpa when he is really stressed out (by sitting on his chest). And she has been here for me when she can be through my entire trauma.But I'm scared and I'm sad because she is dying, and dying quickly. She has kidney failure. She won't eat. She barely moves. She is practically fur and bones.We have tried everything to save her from special diets, to treatments, to an IV, to medicine. And we've taken her to the vet. But they say she only has a week or two more to live and maybe not even that!I'm so worried about her and I don't want her to die! She's so young! She'd be like thirty years old in human years! Is there anything I can do to save her?   |
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Our last dog died of kidney disease and my dog now has it. The only thing you can do is try to slow it down. Once they get it, death is inevitable.

We didn't let our last dog suffer. My parents put her down when she no longer would even get up off the floor, wouldn't eat, or drink anything.

Sorry to hear.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

I have this absolutely beautiful sweet cat. She's "aristocratic" and a drama queen and she has a little attitude that makes her believe she is queen of the nile. But she has been there for my grandmother through her knee operation. She has been there for my grandpa when he is really stressed out (by sitting on his chest). And she has been here for me when she can be through my entire trauma.
But I'm scared and I'm sad because she is dying, and dying quickly. She has kidney failure. She won't eat. She barely moves. She is practically fur and bones.
We have tried everything to save her from special diets, to treatments, to an IV, to medicine. And we've taken her to the vet. But they say she only has a week or two more to live and maybe not even that!
I'm so worried about her and I don't want her to die! She's so young! She'd be like thirty years old in human years! Is there anything I can do to save her?

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Yes,animal have soul like us,one have to sensitive enough to pick up them.Hail iblis.

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:48 PDT Lilith Crowley wrote:

I have bad news. My cat just passed away. Will I ever be able to meet her again? I really loved her!

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

I have this absolutely beautiful sweet cat. She's "aristocratic" and a drama queen and she has a little attitude that makes her believe she is queen of the nile. But she has been there for my grandmother through her knee operation. She has been there for my grandpa when he is really stressed out (by sitting on his chest). And she has been here for me when she can be through my entire trauma.
But I'm scared and I'm sad because she is dying, and dying quickly. She has kidney failure. She won't eat. She barely moves. She is practically fur and bones.
We have tried everything to save her from special diets, to treatments, to an IV, to medicine. And we've taken her to the vet. But they say she only has a week or two more to live and maybe not even that!
I'm so worried about her and I don't want her to die! She's so young! She'd be like thirty years old in human years! Is there anything I can do to save her?

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Yes,animal have soul like us,one have to sensitive enough to pick up them.Hail iblis.

I have bad news. My cat just passed away. Will I ever be able to meet her again? I really loved her!

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Aw, poor kitty! I'm so sorry. Well, I don't know this for certain, but
I think if you have a pet that you really, really love and they die,
Father Satan might keep them safe in Hell. Either that, or reincarnate
them so you can find them again that way. Hail Father Satan!

On 9/20/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
Yes,animal have soul like us,one have to sensitive enough to pick up
them.Hail iblis.

I have bad news. My cat just passed away. Will I ever be able to meet her
again? I really loved her!

|
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of
need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be
exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil,
mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

I have this absolutely beautiful sweet cat. She's "aristocratic" and a
drama queen and she has a little attitude that makes her believe she is
queen of the nile. But she has been there for my grandmother through her
knee operation. She has been there for my grandpa when he is really
stressed out (by sitting on his chest). And she has been here for me when
she can be through my entire trauma.
But I'm scared and I'm sad because she is dying, and dying quickly. She has
kidney failure. She won't eat. She barely moves. She is practically fur
and bones.
We have tried everything to save her from special diets, to treatments, to
an IV, to medicine. And we've taken her to the vet. But they say she only
has a week or two more to live and maybe not even that!
I'm so worried about her and I don't want her to die! She's so young! She'd
be like thirty years old in human years! Is there anything I can do to
save her?

|
  |
_|_
  |

exaulted!*

www.joyofsatan.org

All animals survive death, because they have souls. You'll see your cat again, as I know I will see my dog again.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

exaulted!*

www.joyofsatan.org

and bones.
save her?

|
  |
_|_
  |

exaulted!*

www.joyofsatan.org

I am very sorry to hear about your cat. All animals are sacred but cats are even more so. I have had many pets over the years and it's a sad fact that most animals will only live a fraction of the lifespan of their owners. So I have experienced your heartache.

The one consolation is that, as outlaw said, animals have souls like us. Death is not the end for them etheir. You will see your beautiful cat again as she will be reincarnated.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

All animals survive death, because they have souls. You'll see your cat again, as I know I will see my dog again.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

exaulted!*

www.joyofsatan.org

and bones.
save her?

|
  |
_|_
  |

exaulted!*

www.joyofsatan.org

I wish we can work on our animals souls so that they can live forever. Hmm...maybe...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:59:47 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Cat Is Dying :(

I am very sorry to hear about your cat. All animals are sacred but cats are even more so. I have had many pets over the years and it's a sad fact that most animals will only live a fraction of the lifespan of their owners. So I have experienced your heartache.

The one consolation is that, as outlaw said, animals have souls like us. Death is not the end for them etheir. You will see your beautiful cat again as she will be reincarnated.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

My condolences on the passing of your precious kitty.  About five years ago I lost one of mine who was very special to me, and so I know the heartbreak of losing a pet, especially one you bonded with.  Though you be apart  now, one day you will be reunited. for just as others have said, animals have souls which live on.  Again, my deepest sympathies...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:12 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Cat Is Dying :(

I wish we can work on our animals souls so that they can live forever. Hmm...maybe...

666/88

14/88/666
Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

I am sorry to hear about your cat. My cat Boo died while I was in the hospital and I wasn't able to be there to bury her. Loosing a pet is never fun, but so long as you keep them in your heart they will always be with you:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

My condolences on the passing of your precious kitty.  About five years ago I lost one of mine who was very special to me, and so I know the heartbreak of losing a pet, especially one you bonded with.  Though you be apart  now, one day you will be reunited. for just as others have said, animals have souls which live on.  Again, my deepest sympathies...

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:12 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Cat Is Dying :(

666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan

|
  |
_|_
  |

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back