Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My cat goes crazy when I do the breath of fire!

shaqmde32

Part of my yoga routine involves doing breath of fire while doing a handstand.

EVERYtime I do this, my cat will come running from wherever he may happen to be and start going nuts!  But in a good way haha.  He'll start rolling against my face, purring excessively, even try biteing my elbows to play. i still keep my cool and finish the set though haha. it's kind of similar to when a cat is exposed to cat nip. 

it's definetly the breath of fire that attracts him because he always comes in, whenever i do that with whatever.  Anyone else have a pet/cat that does this, and what could it be that draws them to this?

That is so cute! Oh how much I miss my cat! He lives with my parents, he is adorable!

Well, my cat didn't really act funny like that, but he would always come and sleep or rest by my side or on my feet when I meditated. He enjoyed the energies. I think he could feel that as he is my familiar so to speak. Whenever I come home to visit my parents he always comes running for cuddle and playing.

Hail Satan!!!

My old cat always came up and rubbed against me whenever I did yoga, getting in the way. Same with meditating. I am convinced that they also meditate, and their purrs are the cat version of a healing Mantra for humans.

my cats always jumped on my lap IMMEDIATELY after a mantra once I'm trying to void meditate.

On Friday, February 26, 2016 5:07 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My old cat always came up and rubbed against me whenever I did yoga, getting in the way. Same with meditating. I am convinced that they also meditate, and their purrs are the cat version of a healing Mantra for humans.

I think this is true, for the puurs being healing mantras. I sometimes think cats try to do it for sick Humans. Years ago, I lived with this cat named Marion. My middle sister would get sick a lot and have to lie down in her bed. Many times Marion would go lie down next to her, knead her leg and purr, very loudly. My family nicknamed her the "Medi-Cat", for she did this to anyone who was physically sick or upset.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back